Tupperware

Tupperware

1.0

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes · No (11)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (3)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
honesty

honestysydney

Claim service is apalling

Tupperware warranty

Made a claim 674308 and paid for delivery and still waiting to receive goods since 8/9/20.

Unable to contact Tupperware by phone line is not working ! Very dissatisfied with this service
Will never buy Tupperware again.

Purchased in September 2020.

Shiralee

ShiraleeNorth Western Region, NSW

Poor service through communication and warranty claim

Purchased rice cooker. Lid melted in microwave in which could have caused more damage to a house as smoke cane out of the microwave. Made a claim through Tupperware first to be rejected as they don’t cover melted items. Than reviewed and claimed approved but I had to pay delivery fee. Lid cane without insert and I have emailed Tupperware and no response. Never would this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$49.99.

Non-Stick Quality
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months
Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Dan

DanSydney

Tupperware Australia have gone to ground. Customer service non-existent. No replacement items received.

Made a warranty claim (#683036) and paid $12.95 for postage. Claim approved and received automated email confirming this with customer service phone number for Aus/NZ. I needed to amend the warranty claim to add an additional item, so I called the number but it states that it is no longer operational. I sent an email to ask for the claim to be amended and have still not received a response. This is not good enough.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$50.00.

Chantelle R.

Chantelle R.Perth, WA

No customer service!

Purchased in June 2017.

Tricia

TriciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Have sent several emails and had no response apart from initial auto responses. Very disappointing will not purchase Tupperware again. Lids broken, seal replacement and lid replacement all cost well over $200. Customer service is almost non existent.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$200.00.

Mattie

Mattie

Thanks for the reviews.

I am very pleased I read the customer reviews before paying the $12.95 postage fee to get a replacement product. My expensive large microwave dish with lid is defective with bits of plastic coming off it and bubbling. Have looked after it for the last 2 years but now it is not fit for use. N o point paying the postage fee after reading people's comments. Will not be purchasing Tupperware again. It used to be a fabulous product and in fact I am still using items that I got 40 years ago. Yes, like many others off to,Kmart or Ikea for my kitchen ware.

Linda Watt

Linda WattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broken Tupperware No response from Tupperware

On June 15th I returned a broken product with a lifetime guarantee, I had to pay postage to return it. I am still waiting for a reply. I have a tracking number through the post office to prove it has been returned. Tupperware don't answer their phone, don't respond to numerous emails and in the meantime I am in limbo. Tupperware isn't what it used to be, admittedly in Melbourne we have Stage 4 Lockdown at the moment, but I find it amusing that Tupperware can still take orders for new products and post them out to customers, but can't find the time to respond and fix problems from their customers that have supported them for over 40 years. I will certainly be reassessing whether I ever purchase products in the future. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in March 2018 at Tupperware for A$60.00.

Chris.A

Chris.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what it used to be

Tupperware is not what it used to be. Everything is cracking and breaking yet the prices remain the same and the customer service stinks - I've waited 12 weeks to get my replacement.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$500.00.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Awful customer care

They state open 8:30-9pm but are closed. I placed my order may 15th it’s now July 8th and I have yet to get most of my order. No way to contact anyone to get an answer. All of my party orders shipped separately to me with terrible packing slips making it extremely difficult to figure out who gets what.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$200.00.

LindyP

LindyPCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Replacements under warranty

Purchased in October 2017 at Tupperware for A$56.00.