Tupperware

Tupperware (page 2 of 6)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (6) · No (4)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Paul

Paul

Replacement

I'm very pleased with Tupperware. My vegetable crisper I have used for 40years. The lid split on the corner and I got a crack in the bottom. Tupperware is going to send me a new crisper. I am a very happy lady. Thank you Tupperware

Tricia

TriciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Have sent several emails and had no response apart from initial auto responses. Very disappointing will not purchase Tupperware again. Lids broken, seal replacement and lid replacement all cost well over $200. Customer service is almost non existent.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$200.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo
Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Have been waiting over 6 weeks for my order. No updates, emailed them twice with no response, can’t call anyone other than the consultant who doesn’t know a great deal other that what her manager tells her. Won’t be buying again!

smanganaro

smanganaroSydney, NSW

WARRANTY SHAM

Very disappointed with Tupperware warranty replacement. The lid to my mixing bowl has cracked and broken yet they have denied the claim without explanation or option for me to ask why as my claim fits within their warranty replacement list. I have been a long time buyer and user of Tupperware, however, their failure to decline my replacement without explanation will have me rethinking any future purchases.

Mattie

Mattie

Thanks for the reviews.

I am very pleased I read the customer reviews before paying the $12.95 postage fee to get a replacement product. My expensive large microwave dish with lid is defective with bits of plastic coming off it and bubbling. Have looked after it for the last 2 years but now it is not fit for use. N o point paying the postage fee after reading people's comments. Will not be purchasing Tupperware again. It used to be a fabulous product and in fact I am still using items that I got 40 years ago. Yes, like many others off to,Kmart or Ikea for my kitchen ware.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting form my replacement items.

On the 15 June 2020 I made a claim for various items to be replaced, got confirmation the same day, also returned them the same day I paid the postage to return them and I am still waiting for the replacements.

Angie

AngieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ridiculous! Over priced and poor customer support

Purchased in May 2020 at Online demo .

Jimbo

Jimbo

GOODBYE TUPPERWARE

Tupperware used to be a great product with great after sales service BUT NO MORE!!! My wife tried to get a new lid under the lifetime warranty (which is a joke by the way) and she had nothing but problems. There is no such thing as after sales service anymore and the product is nowhere near what it used to be. Poor materials that break or breakdown far to quickly. But like anything, nothing remains the same.

So its GOOD BYE to Tupperware for me as there are other more superior products than Tupperware!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Linda Watt

Linda WattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broken Tupperware No response from Tupperware

On June 15th I returned a broken product with a lifetime guarantee, I had to pay postage to return it. I am still waiting for a reply. I have a tracking number through the post office to prove it has been returned. Tupperware don't answer their phone, don't respond to numerous emails and in the meantime I am in limbo. Tupperware isn't what it used to be, admittedly in Melbourne we have Stage 4 Lockdown at the moment, but I find it amusing that Tupperware can still take orders for new products and post them out to customers, but can't find the time to respond and fix problems from their customers that have supported them for over 40 years. I will certainly be reassessing whether I ever purchase products in the future. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in March 2018 at Tupperware for A$60.00.

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

I can live without it, now and forever!

I am so dissapointed in trying to claim some broken Tupperware, but from now on I will never use their products again. I have been waiting over two months for these replacements and now they don't respond with emails via their customer (non) service.
I have never claimed before and now won't buy anything from Tupperware again.

Dan

DanMelbourne

Lifetime warranty isn't

When you try to claim on the lifetime warranty you will need to pay significantly more for postage than it actually costs. I suspect Tupperware is using the "Postage" charges to cover the cost of the replacement parts. Very disappointing considering my Mother used Tupperware all her life and so far I have as well. I will be looking elsewhere when I next need to replace my storage containers.

Elkay

ElkayAscot Vale

Total rip off

I bought a turbo chef chopper, which supposedly had a lifetime warranty. It cost more than $60 at the time. The string has just broken for the second time in 2 years. The first time, replacement was free. Now it looks like there's a $12.95 delivery cost. Total rip off! Poor quality for an expensive price. Aldi often sells a similar product for about the same price as Tupperware's delivery cost. I'll be waiting for one of those rather than pump more money into Tupperware - the wait time will likely be similar.

Purchased for A$60.00.

Chris.A

Chris.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what it used to be

Tupperware is not what it used to be. Everything is cracking and breaking yet the prices remain the same and the customer service stinks - I've waited 12 weeks to get my replacement.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$500.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo

Awful customer care

They state open 8:30-9pm but are closed. I placed my order may 15th it’s now July 8th and I have yet to get most of my order. No way to contact anyone to get an answer. All of my party orders shipped separately to me with terrible packing slips making it extremely difficult to figure out who gets what.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$200.00.

Tamara

TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

High cost for little quality

Products are promoted as being under a “lifetime warranty” but the process to have a warped product replaced was excruciating.

I was made to pay $12.95 postage only to realise that even though I’d selected black, after payment, the replacement part was listed as “green lid” (this company is too tight-arsed to replace an entire item).

Honestly, go to Kmart instead. You’ll get better luck there if anything goes bust and at a much fairer cost.

Purchased in April 2019 at Tupperware for A$75.00.

Nicole

NicoleNew South Wales

Used to be worth the cost

I never used to mind paying the high cost of Tupperware knowing that I could claim on the lifetime warranty when it broke (which is very common!) I will not ever buy it again now that you are expected to process the warranty claim online and are expected to pay ridiculous amounts in postage. There are many other products available now that are just as good a quality at a fraction of the cost.

Purchased at Tupperware.

Ellie1010

Ellie1010

The price doesn’t reflect the quality! Arctic Large Serving Centre Review

Purchased in April 2020 for A$74.00.

Haniak

HaniakSydney, NSW

Service (-) 100%, money hungry (+) 100%

LindyP

LindyPCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Replacements under warranty

Purchased in October 2017 at Tupperware for A$56.00.

Jenny F.

Jenny F.Perth, WA

Clear Mates

I am very disappointed in the clear mates sets I purchased last year. I had trouble getting the lids on when they first arrived, however I soaked them in hot water as advised and managed to get them on. However with use I still find the lids terribly hard to get on, the double action seal does not work as the lid is too tight. I will think twice before purchasing again. I have some Tupperware items that are 40 years old and they are much better quality than these new ones.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$145.00.