Tupperware

Tupperware (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (16)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (8) · No (8)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Warranty service non-existant

I ordered a Fry Pan which arrived with a scratch on the non-stick surface. I've emailed their enquiries email several times with absolutely no response. My consultant has submitted a discrepancy but has also had no response.

Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern.
Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility.

Purchased in January 2021.

Tanya
TanyaPerth, WA

Zero customer service

Zero stars....We all know you pay inflated prices for Tupperware for their products, for the warranty. My fourth item to return is listed on their Facebook page as available. Yet the returns website says unavailable. I have been trying to contact them by phone, email, Facebook Messenger, for a month. They will not respond! Consumers beware!!! By the way, their website is currently advising 4 months wait for warranty items.

honesty
honestysydney

Claim service is apalling

Warranty Claim? Are you kidding? No such thing

I put a warranty claim in and made me pay $15.00 for the replacement. Thats was 16 September 2020 and I have not heard a word since. The automated reply had a customer telephone number which I called and the automater message states that its no longer active.

Reading all the reviews I am not alone. I think we need to start a page and put in a group claim against the company to warn the poor people who get sucked in to buying the products. In three words " DON'T DO IT!"

Too bad for such an iconic company

I’m not sure how many years ago I bought these Tupperware containers that were supposed to squish flat for storage. They don’t. I don’t even think I should donate them. Too bad Tupperware. I tried you again. Soo disappointed.

Tupperware warranty

Made a claim 674308 and paid for delivery and still waiting to receive goods since 8/9/20.

Unable to contact Tupperware by phone line is not working ! Very dissatisfied with this service
Will never buy Tupperware again.

Purchased in September 2020.

Bandit
BanditWheatbelt, WA

Tupperware Gone to the dogs

For a company so big they really lack in the customer service department received damage item & missing item in Apr/May 2020 do a discrepancies form & still nothing bloody disgraceful no phone number to ring emails go unanswered Facebook messages a joke Tupperware is a joke

Purchased in April 2020 at Tupperware.

Shiralee
ShiraleeNorth Western Region, NSW

Poor service through communication and warranty claim

Purchased rice cooker. Lid melted in microwave in which could have caused more damage to a house as smoke cane out of the microwave. Made a claim through Tupperware first to be rejected as they don’t cover melted items. Than reviewed and claimed approved but I had to pay delivery fee. Lid cane without insert and I have emailed Tupperware and no response. Never would this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for $49.99.

Kirsty
KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sent down graded substitute

I have 2 x 2 liter eco bottles and after years of use started to leak. Sent the lids back under lifetime warranty, waited 4 months over covid to have any communication or replacement. Today I finally get my package and open it to find 2 x 1 liter bottle “substitute replacement bottles” I now have two 2 liter bottles with no lids and they have ripped me off by giving me the smaller bottles as a substitute I won’t be buying anything from them again.

Purchased in June 2016.

Janelle K
Janelle KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns & replacements

Replacements can only be done by postage. It cost me $15 to return multiple items to TW however they are charging me $51.80 to return replacements to me. I would not bother with TW again.

Purchased in November 2020.

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

If I could give 0 stars I would.

Tupperware saucepan purchased as part of cooking set. Saucepan arrived in undamaged box however saucepan was warped. Contacted Tupperware and customer service handball it back to consultant. Now stating I will have to wait months to receive replacement item yet they took my money. This is not a warranty item but an item received brand new and unusable. Be warned, do not buy their pans.

Purchased in November 2020 for $150.00.

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware- not worth it

Tupperware is not like it use to be, buyer beware, do not buy if you’re expecting the 50 year warranty, it doesn’t exist, you’ll be paying for so much postage it’s not worth it, good one Tupperware well done, it’s just not good enough. Do not BUY

Rebecca T
Rebecca TLaunceston, TAS

Terrible - never ever buy

Bought heat and eat rectangular containers and lids don't seal and fall off. Had some lids replaced but still having the same issue which makes me think it's the container. Had one one of the three containers replacement approved and am still awaiting the return (i paid postage). It's been over a year. Tried replacing other containers (no longer available) that were cracked and all claims were denied. Life time warranty. ..pfft. Customer service non existent - phone number on site not connected. Will never buy again - rather buy decor as it's cheaper and at least they work.

Dan
DanSydney

Tupperware Australia have gone to ground. Customer service non-existent. No replacement items received.

Made a warranty claim (#683036) and paid $12.95 for postage. Claim approved and received automated email confirming this with customer service phone number for Aus/NZ. I needed to amend the warranty claim to add an additional item, so I called the number but it states that it is no longer operational. I sent an email to ask for the claim to be amended and have still not received a response. This is not good enough.

Purchased in February 2020 for $50.00.

JBk
JBkMelbourne

Never again buy Tupperware!!

Nothappycustomer
NothappycustomerHunter Region, NSW

Please beware pressure cooker needs to be recalled

Purchased in May 2020 at Tupperware for $250.00.

Kristie Jensen
Kristie JensenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware no longer

$12.95 postage to get a lid replaced under warranty plus pay postage to send it to them, website and emails both states to phone but when you do a message says number is not operational anymore so I email and no reply and its been 2 weeks.
I used to purchase alot of Tupperware and vow to never purchase a Tupperware item again.

Purchased in October 2020.

MummaB
MummaBNorthern Region, NSW

Non existent customer service

I put in a warranty claim on the 30th July 2020. $12.95 was immediately taken from my account to cover postage and I received an email stating delivery would take between 4-6 weeks. 4th October 2020 I tried emailing, calling and filling out an online “contact us” form to no avail. When I called the automated message told me it was no longer a manned phone number and to fill out the inline form. In desperation I messaged their Facebook page and received a generic response of due to covid warranties can take up to 16 weeks as per the email sent at the time of claim. I sent a screenshot of my email that said 4-6 and have not heard back from them. I will be calling my bank and declaring a fraudulent transaction has occurred from Tupperware

Lisa M.
Lisa M.

Is Tupperware still a viable company in which to buy goods????

Can any one please tell me if Tupperware is still operating? It would be a shame if the company ceases to exist. I too have submitted an online warranty claim and understand if the process is taking longer than usual but a return email with a more accurate time line would be appreciated if that is possible. Thank you!

jodiharris
jodiharrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns

I put in an online claim a few months ago for numerous items. I have had zero response, but I am getting promo emails. If Tupperware want to continue their expensive high quality branding then they have to stand by their products and not make returns really difficult and blame it on COVID.

Purchased in January 2016 for $200.00.

Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.Perth, WA

No customer service!

Purchased in June 2017.

Shane
ShaneHunter Region, NSW

No contact

We have 4 lids that are cracked. Their warranty website implied that 3 of the 4 items aren't available but talking to a local tupperware person, we were told the items are still available. Have sent numerous emails that have gone unanswered. They've also increased their postage from $8 to $12.95 also.
Have given up on them.

Purchased at Tupperware for $86.00.

TUPPERWARE

Purchased in July 2020 for $126.00.

Tricia
TriciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Have sent several emails and had no response apart from initial auto responses. Very disappointing will not purchase Tupperware again. Lids broken, seal replacement and lid replacement all cost well over $200. Customer service is almost non existent.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Kris
KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Have been waiting over 6 weeks for my order. No updates, emailed them twice with no response, can’t call anyone other than the consultant who doesn’t know a great deal other that what her manager tells her. Won’t be buying again!