Tupperware

Tupperware (page 2 of 2)

1.1

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (4) · No (2)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
  • Return Claim MadeYes (25) · No

Shane

ShaneHunter Region, NSW

No contact

We have 4 lids that are cracked. Their warranty website implied that 3 of the 4 items aren't available but talking to a local tupperware person, we were told the items are still available. Have sent numerous emails that have gone unanswered. They've also increased their postage from $8 to $12.95 also.
Have given up on them.

Purchased at Tupperware for $86.00.

smanganaro

smanganaroSydney, NSW

WARRANTY SHAM

Very disappointed with Tupperware warranty replacement. The lid to my mixing bowl has cracked and broken yet they have denied the claim without explanation or option for me to ask why as my claim fits within their warranty replacement list. I have been a long time buyer and user of Tupperware, however, their failure to decline my replacement without explanation will have me rethinking any future purchases.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting form my replacement items.

On the 15 June 2020 I made a claim for various items to be replaced, got confirmation the same day, also returned them the same day I paid the postage to return them and I am still waiting for the replacements.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Linda Watt

Linda WattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broken Tupperware No response from Tupperware

On June 15th I returned a broken product with a lifetime guarantee, I had to pay postage to return it. I am still waiting for a reply. I have a tracking number through the post office to prove it has been returned. Tupperware don't answer their phone, don't respond to numerous emails and in the meantime I am in limbo. Tupperware isn't what it used to be, admittedly in Melbourne we have Stage 4 Lockdown at the moment, but I find it amusing that Tupperware can still take orders for new products and post them out to customers, but can't find the time to respond and fix problems from their customers that have supported them for over 40 years. I will certainly be reassessing whether I ever purchase products in the future. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in March 2018 at Tupperware for $60.00.

Chris.A

Chris.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what it used to be

Tupperware is not what it used to be. Everything is cracking and breaking yet the prices remain the same and the customer service stinks - I've waited 12 weeks to get my replacement.

Purchased in March 2020 for $500.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo
Tamara

TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

High cost for little quality

Products are promoted as being under a “lifetime warranty” but the process to have a warped product replaced was excruciating.

I was made to pay $12.95 postage only to realise that even though I’d selected black, after payment, the replacement part was listed as “green lid” (this company is too tight-arsed to replace an entire item).

Honestly, go to Kmart instead. You’ll get better luck there if anything goes bust and at a much fairer cost.

Purchased in April 2019 at Tupperware for $75.00.

LindyP

LindyPCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Replacements under warranty

Purchased in October 2017 at Tupperware for $56.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes
Carrie

CarrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much for lifetime warranty wont be buying anything again

The little chopper blade broke after only a few uses and just chopping onion...they want me to spend $25 on new centre bit and that's not under warranty...I will have to chuck whole thing out as the new blade will probably just snap again

Wendy

WendyTeesdale

Tupperware returns policy a farce!

What a joke the lifetime warranty for Tupperware! I went online, created an account, filled in details of faulty items and submitted it only to get an email back that all 10 of my items must be returned, then I have to pay postage for any items they may or may not replace for me. I have finished with Tupperware I will never buy another item!
You have lost another faithful customer! I will now purchase kmart modular mates at least I dont pay an arm and a leg for them and then get duped by the lifetime warranty!

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Ray

RayQueensland

Ripped off!!!!

Over 12 months ago we returned faulty products for replacement to a sales person in Jimboomba
And we still have had no replacement.....
Not fair feel ripped off honour your warranty Tupperware