Tupperware

Tupperware (page 3 of 5)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (12)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (5)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Tamara

TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

High cost for little quality

Products are promoted as being under a “lifetime warranty” but the process to have a warped product replaced was excruciating.

I was made to pay $12.95 postage only to realise that even though I’d selected black, after payment, the replacement part was listed as “green lid” (this company is too tight-arsed to replace an entire item).

Honestly, go to Kmart instead. You’ll get better luck there if anything goes bust and at a much fairer cost.

Haniak

Replacements under warranty

Jenny F.

Jenny F.Perth, WA

Clear Mates

I am very disappointed in the clear mates sets I purchased last year. I had trouble getting the lids on when they first arrived, however I soaked them in hot water as advised and managed to get them on. However with use I still find the lids terribly hard to get on, the double action seal does not work as the lid is too tight. I will think twice before purchasing again. I have some Tupperware items that are 40 years old and they are much better quality than these new ones.

Disappointed and feel ripped off.

I am super dissapointed, spent $280 on Santa Stashes (4 of them) to try and get some goodies. And I received 4 identicle stashes. Assumed at first maybe they were all the same but my friend ordered one and hers was completely different and it had such better items and quality things. Seemed she actually got the $200 worth of tupperwear for the $70 each and I didn't. Really unhappy and don't think I will be buying anymore Tupperwear if this is their treatment of customers.

Eugenie

EugenieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing - Tupperware Modular Mates Labels

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Micro Urban rice cooker a dud

I recently received a replacement micro urban rice cooker as the older version I had cracked. The lid is impossible to get off and I broke the base of the rice cooker when i used pressure to get the lid off. Very disappointed after waiting 2 months for the replacement

Utterly disappointed Tupperware customer

Carrie

CarrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much for lifetime warranty wont be buying anything again

The little chopper blade broke after only a few uses and just chopping onion...they want me to spend $25 on new centre bit and that's not under warranty...I will have to chuck whole thing out as the new blade will probably just snap again

Wendy

WendyTeesdale

Tupperware returns policy a farce!

What a joke the lifetime warranty for Tupperware! I went online, created an account, filled in details of faulty items and submitted it only to get an email back that all 10 of my items must be returned, then I have to pay postage for any items they may or may not replace for me. I have finished with Tupperware I will never buy another item!
You have lost another faithful customer! I will now purchase kmart modular mates at least I dont pay an arm and a leg for them and then get duped by the lifetime warranty!

sel

sel

lids don't fit anymore, have to pay exhorbitantly for a replacement under the "lifetime warranty"

3 of my lids have cracked and don't fit anymore, I've had to resort to using 2 rubber bands to keep them on each time i use them! but the "lifetime warranty" requires me to pay so much for the postage of sending the defective items in, and the subsequent postage of the replacement items, and even then it's not guaranteed that they'll replace my warped lids, and yet they won't even send back the original items if they decide not to replace them, that it's not worth it for me to even try. Clearly this whole system is designed to ensure that customers don't bother with invoking the warranty for defective items. Surely this is illegal?

Ray

RayQueensland

Ripped off!!!!

Over 12 months ago we returned faulty products for replacement to a sales person in Jimboomba
And we still have had no replacement.....
Not fair feel ripped off honour your warranty Tupperware

SPT

SPTPerth

Does not live up to it’s reputation ‘Lifetime Warranty’

I purchased the Tupperware salad bowl and use it only in the summer month. It was accidentally dropped on the kitchen floor and it cracked! I contacted the agent and was told it was not replaceable under warranty as it was an impact damage. I was most disappointed as I do not expect plastic to crack when dropped. I was not told about the weakness of this plastic material. As a result of poor quality product and customer service, I will not be buying their products anymore.

shaz1

shaz1Hoppers crossing

Mega freezer set

Purchased via phone order. Quick purchase however delivery was at display office not my place of work. Had to pick it up. Happy with service and product. Have used product for years. Good quality.

Customer Service Unsatisfactory

All my lids for the freezer containers have perished. The agent said she would follow it up and I was to come back 2 weeks later with the containers. This I did but she said Head Office was too busy to respond to her query. The lids have also changed shape since me purchasing mine in the 90s in another country so there was no guarantee that they would be replaced. Would have been helpful if she had let me know to save myself the wasted journey. Judging from the reviews, I will not bother to pursue this any further as it is was very clear what the outcome would be and where this was heading. What is clear though, is that I will never buy tupperware again as I have had other issues with other items and the lifetime guarantee is not accurate.

Shelley

Shelley

Kmart do a great copy of Tupperware Modular Mates

Akc

AkcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced

I am disappointed. I bought Tupperwares I had seen my mother's last for many years and new the replacement warranty to be brilliant. I find that they no longer stand by their products and the products are not as durable as they used to be.

Mary

MaryToowoomba

Rudest customer service person I've ever heard of.

Cris

CrisBrisbane

Never buying tupperware again

Never, never buying Tupperware again. I believe that was a life time warranty.... it is not true. Many times I bought overprice products believing the quality of TUPPERWARE. I bought 2 sets of the purple heat and eat , and one come with defect so 4 tops are not fitting the bottom anymore. They declined my claim without explanation.....now I have 4 containers without lids. No, I not going to buy lids, I will never expend money with Tupperware again. Lifetime warranty is a joke!!!

Lifetime product warranty a farce