Tupperware

Tupperware (page 4 of 5)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (11)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (4)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Lifetime product warranty a farce

Refund that is due to the mistake made on Tupperware package/shipping

Had a party in January 2017 and have been dealing with trying to get a refund of $11.30 over the $4.50 on one of the orders. The extra postage was paid so the order would go to they're home. Tupperware sent her order along with the rest of the orders to my house. So where did the extra $11.30 go?? The Director [name removed] would not return my calls, text and when going to Tupperware on line - was told "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" I was never trying to return - only what is really due back. Sad a large company like this has a low customer service.

ging

gingAU

Tupperware...should have used a coke bottle

OK...my wife loves Tupperware...I think it over priced. But if it is so expensive you would expect sensational service? A month or so ago she purchased a number of exercise drink bottles. A week later I opened the fridge door and one fell out and shattered!!! I have had coke bottles fall out and never break. Returned it for warranty and they say it will be 4 to 6 weeks before I know if it is to be replaced. This is about a small plastic bottle!! Hate to think how long or if it was more substantial.

Returns Warranty Almost Worthless

joelene.johnston

joelene.johnstonQueensland, Australia

Tupperware Your Returns Systems SUX

While I have been purchasing Tupperware for over 29 years I absolutely loved the product. It has always been dearer than the average plastic house hold item, but the fact that is had the "life time warranty" has always been a selling point to me. Our family tends to wear things out, so $170 on an oven dish to me is was value if I never had to buy another one again.
The current return system has seen me shy away from a Tupperware. To have to now pay for my returns is ridiculous. My returns were returned back at the end of November 2016, it is now the end on January and I am still waiting. Your system is time consuming and inconvenient. I now waste my money on replacements instead of new purchases.

mcoates

mcoatesAU

Free warranty ripoff not so free

CBLee

CBLee

BUYER BEWARE - LIFETIME WARRANTY WILL ONLY COST YOU MORE CASH

Tupperware's lifetime guarantee is a sad joke

Angel

AngelBrisbane

Disgraceful service - change of warranty and lack of moving with the times means tupperware becoming

Warranty is a farce!

What a joke! I have to pay for the item to be returned and if they decline I will not receive my item back?? Won't be buying Tupperware ever again! I have spent hundreds of dollars over the last 10 years and not a dime will be spent or a party I will attend ever again!

Disgusted, a lifetime guarantee is just that

All of the women in my family have used tupperware for decades. I never had a problem paying the huge price difference between this product and the much cheaper shop bought alternatives, due only to the lifetime guarantee they offered, even on general wear and tear of such things as lids. Now that they have reneged on the terms in which I originally purchased the many, many items under. I and all of my friends, family and everyone else I inform, I'm very sure will never spend good money again when we can just get the cheaper alternatives and throw those away if there's a problem, with a much lower loss. I don't see how tupperware can survive!!!

TH88

TH88Sydney, NSW

Kids water bottle - warranty request declined

We have the blue (iris) water bottle for our infant son. There's a manufacture issue with the teat not closing or opening properly. There is also a crack in it which means it consistently leaks. After being told my online claim is declined, Tupperware will now never be bought by our family or friends! Liars, false advertising, crooks.

MaddiAuckland, NZ

False Advertising

Their product has failed and yet I am now being asked to pay for it to be sent to me! Total rip .. WILL NEVER BUY TUPPERWARE AGAIN and I will be telling others the truth behind their 'Lifetime Guarantee' - what a load of crap!!

Totally disappointed

I approached a tupperware manager yesterday regarding a cracked lid on a vegetable keeper and was told it had to be returned online. Seeing that postage has to be paid my end and also to receive the item back. I will not be purchasing tupperware again Customer service and life time warranty is no longer available.

College90

College90South East Queensland, QLD

Won't be buying tupperware anymore

I too like everyone else needed some tupperware replaced. I had to go online to do this & once my claim was accepted i had to send one of the item's back which entailed going to post office to buy a bag then posting which cost me about $8 and now i have to pay postage to have it returned. The container was cracked. They could have asked me to send a photo of it that would have shown the crack. Not happy with this process as it is time consuming to wait for your parts to come back. I will not be buying tupperware anymore. I hsve used tupperware for over 30 years. I'll just buy new & cheaper products.

Lesley

Lesley

Replacement charges a Rip-Off.

Tupperware should take a good look at themselves with the so called FREE replacement. Ripping people off by charging $8 to replace 4 oval lids. After verifying cost charges with Australia Post it actually costs $7.50 for 500 grams which is 8 oval lids and a few spice lids which means Tupperware are profiteering from customers returns. It a shame that buying your products is not enough.

Disillusioned

DisillusionedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Greedy Company Driven by Profit

Can't claim

I have been using and buying Tupperware for thirty years and often had items replaced without any fuss or bother. I have never been told not to put lids in the dishwasher. So apart from not being able to claim for that reason I couldn't find the mold number for the item I want replaced. I intended to purchase a large quantity of pantry storage to match what I have now but I won't be. I can find the similiar products in the supermarket. Years ago I remember giving my consultant a container that needed replacing and even though it was not available anymore I was given a substitute item that the consultant delivered to my door. That is service! Tupperware you have made a poor decision in changing your warranty system.

Jenny2012

Jenny2012South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery fee will cost Tupperware the loss of regular clients

Yes, I too have decided that I will no longer purchase Tupperware due to the new warranty process. I have a couple of cracked lids, but I guess they will be going in the bin now. I have begun replacing my pantry storage modular mates with the half price deals available at my local supermarket. I think this is the beginning of the end for Tupperware. It was only the promise of the lifetime warranty that has kept me as a purchaser for the past 40 years, paying very high prices.

Tupperware is rubbish

After all the expense of posting containers back because lids wouldn't stay on, Tupperware sent me new replacements but I had to pay postage - again! After a few months lids don't stay on new containers. In my opinion and from experience Tupperware is expensive rubbish and I'll never buy another piece of it. Storage containers from supermarket are 1/4 price and last much longer. Wish I hadn't bothered with the so-called lifetime warranty.