Tupperware

Tupperware (page 4 of 6)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (12)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (5)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Thea forester

Thea foresterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy customer

When I bought my Tupperware if a problem it was returned to a dealer to be returned for a lifetime replacement. Now they change the rules, very disappointed in this new rule.
I live very close to Loganholme Tupperware is it possible to make a delivery to there with several pieces of my broken unuseable pieces of Tupperware.
Thanking you for your assistance.

Thea Forester

SPT

SPTPerth

Does not live up to it’s reputation ‘Lifetime Warranty’

I purchased the Tupperware salad bowl and use it only in the summer month. It was accidentally dropped on the kitchen floor and it cracked! I contacted the agent and was told it was not replaceable under warranty as it was an impact damage. I was most disappointed as I do not expect plastic to crack when dropped. I was not told about the weakness of this plastic material. As a result of poor quality product and customer service, I will not be buying their products anymore.

KTG

KTGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what it used to be

Had some Modular Mate lids to be replaced. I was not impressed at having to pay for postage to send them to Tupperware. Also, in the past they used to have a lot of old stock suitable for replacement. Now my Modular Mates colour is unavailable and goodness knows what I would get instead. I have decided to source replacements from overseas where the range is better. Tupperware Australia were not helpful with their 'take it or leave it attitude' and the cost of the products is very high. It's sad to see a good company sunk so low.

Customer Service Unsatisfactory

All my lids for the freezer containers have perished. The agent said she would follow it up and I was to come back 2 weeks later with the containers. This I did but she said Head Office was too busy to respond to her query. The lids have also changed shape since me purchasing mine in the 90s in another country so there was no guarantee that they would be replaced. Would have been helpful if she had let me know to save myself the wasted journey. Judging from the reviews, I will not bother to pursue this any further as it is was very clear what the outcome would be and where this was heading. What is clear though, is that I will never buy tupperware again as I have had other issues with other items and the lifetime guarantee is not accurate.

Shelley

Snails Pace Replacement

NU16

NU16Western Australia

So disappointed

I purchased the water bottle and container set at a friend's online party. After growing up with Tupperware I knew it was a good product, that lasts, so I was excited to get my order. However the containers don't close properly, the lids have changed shape despite only hand washing and 2 of the 4 bottles leak. I won a prize at the online party which I also never received. Am so dissapointed with the purchase and wish I had kept my money.

Akc

AkcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced

I am disappointed. I bought Tupperwares I had seen my mother's last for many years and new the replacement warranty to be brilliant. I find that they no longer stand by their products and the products are not as durable as they used to be.

Terri

TerriMaylands

Replacement/warranty

I was surprised to learn that Tupperware don't provide replacement for all products. I had 2 items that were damaged after a few years use - just through use and they aren't being replaced. I only have a couple of Tupperware items but disappointed that they don't have longer warranty periods

Mary

MaryToowoomba

Rudest customer service person I've ever heard of.

Cris

CrisBrisbane

Never buying tupperware again

Never, never buying Tupperware again. I believe that was a life time warranty.... it is not true. Many times I bought overprice products believing the quality of TUPPERWARE. I bought 2 sets of the purple heat and eat , and one come with defect so 4 tops are not fitting the bottom anymore. They declined my claim without explanation.....now I have 4 containers without lids. No, I not going to buy lids, I will never expend money with Tupperware again. Lifetime warranty is a joke!!!

Lifetime product warranty a farce

Refund that is due to the mistake made on Tupperware package/shipping

Had a party in January 2017 and have been dealing with trying to get a refund of $11.30 over the $4.50 on one of the orders. The extra postage was paid so the order would go to they're home. Tupperware sent her order along with the rest of the orders to my house. So where did the extra $11.30 go?? The Director [name removed] would not return my calls, text and when going to Tupperware on line - was told "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" I was never trying to return - only what is really due back. Sad a large company like this has a low customer service.

ging

gingAU

Tupperware...should have used a coke bottle

OK...my wife loves Tupperware...I think it over priced. But if it is so expensive you would expect sensational service? A month or so ago she purchased a number of exercise drink bottles. A week later I opened the fridge door and one fell out and shattered!!! I have had coke bottles fall out and never break. Returned it for warranty and they say it will be 4 to 6 weeks before I know if it is to be replaced. This is about a small plastic bottle!! Hate to think how long or if it was more substantial.

Returns Warranty Almost Worthless

joelene.johnston

joelene.johnstonQueensland, Australia

Tupperware Your Returns Systems SUX

While I have been purchasing Tupperware for over 29 years I absolutely loved the product. It has always been dearer than the average plastic house hold item, but the fact that is had the "life time warranty" has always been a selling point to me. Our family tends to wear things out, so $170 on an oven dish to me is was value if I never had to buy another one again.
The current return system has seen me shy away from a Tupperware. To have to now pay for my returns is ridiculous. My returns were returned back at the end of November 2016, it is now the end on January and I am still waiting. Your system is time consuming and inconvenient. I now waste my money on replacements instead of new purchases.

6502 Ultra Pro Large Rect Cover Cosmos Charcoal

mcoates

mcoatesAU

Free warranty ripoff not so free

CBLee

CBLee

BUYER BEWARE - LIFETIME WARRANTY WILL ONLY COST YOU MORE CASH

Tupperware's lifetime guarantee is a sad joke