Tupperware

Tupperware

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (11)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (4)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Julie

Julie South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service on warranty

In October 2020 I applied for a warranty on a broken lid. It was replaced in Feb 2021 but was the wrong lid.
I have emailed twice but haven't heard back. There is no other way to get in contact other than email that is not replied to. I haven't been able to use the product for 6 months and cannot get a response. It is very frustrating and will not order again from Tupperware due to their customer service.

Purchased for $40.00.

Polly

Polly

Tupperware is not worth the money

Carol S

Carol SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

zero communication

I have a faulty lid that is supposed to have a lifetime warranty. I have emailed Tupperware three times, and absolutely no response. If I did that in my job at work, I would be reprimanded. Very poor customer service. Then to add insult to injury, if I want the lid replaced under warranty, the postage is $12.95. I will be switching brands and buying a new one to replace this item. Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern. Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility, and cannot even have the decency to answer customers emails and phone calls. Tupperware has over inflated prices and non existent customer service

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Warranty service non-existant

I ordered a Fry Pan which arrived with a scratch on the non-stick surface. I've emailed their enquiries email several times with absolutely no response. My consultant has submitted a discrepancy but has also had no response.

Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern.
Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility.

Purchased in January 2021.

Tanya

TanyaPerth, WA

Zero customer service

Zero stars....We all know you pay inflated prices for Tupperware for their products, for the warranty. My fourth item to return is listed on their Facebook page as available. Yet the returns website says unavailable. I have been trying to contact them by phone, email, Facebook Messenger, for a month. They will not respond! Consumers beware!!! By the way, their website is currently advising 4 months wait for warranty items.

honesty

honestysydney

Claim service is apalling

Warranty Claim? Are you kidding? No such thing

I put a warranty claim in and made me pay $15.00 for the replacement. Thats was 16 September 2020 and I have not heard a word since. The automated reply had a customer telephone number which I called and the automater message states that its no longer active.

Reading all the reviews I am not alone. I think we need to start a page and put in a group claim against the company to warn the poor people who get sucked in to buying the products. In three words " DON'T DO IT!"

Too bad for such an iconic company

I’m not sure how many years ago I bought these Tupperware containers that were supposed to squish flat for storage. They don’t. I don’t even think I should donate them. Too bad Tupperware. I tried you again. Soo disappointed.

Tupperware warranty

Made a claim 674308 and paid for delivery and still waiting to receive goods since 8/9/20.

Unable to contact Tupperware by phone line is not working ! Very dissatisfied with this service
Will never buy Tupperware again.

Purchased in September 2020.

Bandit

BanditWheatbelt, WA

Tupperware Gone to the dogs

For a company so big they really lack in the customer service department received damage item & missing item in Apr/May 2020 do a discrepancies form & still nothing bloody disgraceful no phone number to ring emails go unanswered Facebook messages a joke Tupperware is a joke

Purchased in April 2020 at Tupperware.

Shiralee

ShiraleeNorth Western Region, NSW

Poor service through communication and warranty claim

Purchased rice cooker. Lid melted in microwave in which could have caused more damage to a house as smoke cane out of the microwave. Made a claim through Tupperware first to be rejected as they don’t cover melted items. Than reviewed and claimed approved but I had to pay delivery fee. Lid cane without insert and I have emailed Tupperware and no response. Never would this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for $49.99.

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sent down graded substitute

I have 2 x 2 liter eco bottles and after years of use started to leak. Sent the lids back under lifetime warranty, waited 4 months over covid to have any communication or replacement. Today I finally get my package and open it to find 2 x 1 liter bottle “substitute replacement bottles” I now have two 2 liter bottles with no lids and they have ripped me off by giving me the smaller bottles as a substitute I won’t be buying anything from them again.

Purchased in June 2016.

Janelle K

Janelle KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns & replacements

Replacements can only be done by postage. It cost me $15 to return multiple items to TW however they are charging me $51.80 to return replacements to me. I would not bother with TW again.

Purchased in November 2020.

Tiffany M.

Tiffany M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

If I could give 0 stars I would.

Tupperware saucepan purchased as part of cooking set. Saucepan arrived in undamaged box however saucepan was warped. Contacted Tupperware and customer service handball it back to consultant. Now stating I will have to wait months to receive replacement item yet they took my money. This is not a warranty item but an item received brand new and unusable. Be warned, do not buy their pans.

Purchased in November 2020 for $150.00.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware- not worth it

Tupperware is not like it use to be, buyer beware, do not buy if you’re expecting the 50 year warranty, it doesn’t exist, you’ll be paying for so much postage it’s not worth it, good one Tupperware well done, it’s just not good enough. Do not BUY

Rebecca T

Rebecca TLaunceston, TAS

Terrible - never ever buy

Bought heat and eat rectangular containers and lids don't seal and fall off. Had some lids replaced but still having the same issue which makes me think it's the container. Had one one of the three containers replacement approved and am still awaiting the return (i paid postage). It's been over a year. Tried replacing other containers (no longer available) that were cracked and all claims were denied. Life time warranty. ..pfft. Customer service non existent - phone number on site not connected. Will never buy again - rather buy decor as it's cheaper and at least they work.

Dan

DanSydney

Tupperware Australia have gone to ground. Customer service non-existent. No replacement items received.

Made a warranty claim (#683036) and paid $12.95 for postage. Claim approved and received automated email confirming this with customer service phone number for Aus/NZ. I needed to amend the warranty claim to add an additional item, so I called the number but it states that it is no longer operational. I sent an email to ask for the claim to be amended and have still not received a response. This is not good enough.

Purchased in February 2020 for $50.00.

JBk

JBkMelbourne

Never again buy Tupperware!!

Nothappycustomer

NothappycustomerHunter Region, NSW

Please beware pressure cooker needs to be recalled

Purchased in May 2020 at Tupperware for $250.00.

Kristie Jensen

Kristie JensenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware no longer

$12.95 postage to get a lid replaced under warranty plus pay postage to send it to them, website and emails both states to phone but when you do a message says number is not operational anymore so I email and no reply and its been 2 weeks.
I used to purchase alot of Tupperware and vow to never purchase a Tupperware item again.

Purchased in October 2020.