Tupperware

Tupperware

1.0

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Mattie

Mattie

Thanks for the reviews.

I am very pleased I read the customer reviews before paying the $12.95 postage fee to get a replacement product. My expensive large microwave dish with lid is defective with bits of plastic coming off it and bubbling. Have looked after it for the last 2 years but now it is not fit for use. N o point paying the postage fee after reading people's comments. Will not be purchasing Tupperware again. It used to be a fabulous product and in fact I am still using items that I got 40 years ago. Yes, like many others off to,Kmart or Ikea for my kitchen ware.

Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionYes

Awful customer care

They state open 8:30-9pm but are closed. I placed my order may 15th it’s now July 8th and I have yet to get most of my order. No way to contact anyone to get an answer. All of my party orders shipped separately to me with terrible packing slips making it extremely difficult to figure out who gets what.

Purchased in May 2020 for $200.00.

Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionYes

Yvie

Yvieasked

does the white tupperware beetroot keeper stain red with the beetroot?

Lee
Lee

Yes, don't buy it.

So what if it does?

Narelle F.

Narelle F.asked

I have some very old tuppweware that has cracked lids. When on the warranty site the numbers come up not known what can I do

leptobrama

Put it in the recycling bin.

Dawnmarie O.

Dawnmarie O.asked

I had a Tupperware container that was in back of fridge . It was moldy. I washed in some and bleach. The bowl is fine but the lid that has ridges still smell like mold. I'll need a new one. Small bowl with white lid,comes in set of 4. Where can I buy?

Just don't smell it.