Tupperware

Tupperware (page 2 of 6)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (13)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (8) · No (5)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware- not worth it

Tupperware is not like it use to be, buyer beware, do not buy if you’re expecting the 50 year warranty, it doesn’t exist, you’ll be paying for so much postage it’s not worth it, good one Tupperware well done, it’s just not good enough. Do not BUY

Rebecca T

Rebecca TLaunceston, TAS

Terrible - never ever buy

Bought heat and eat rectangular containers and lids don't seal and fall off. Had some lids replaced but still having the same issue which makes me think it's the container. Had one one of the three containers replacement approved and am still awaiting the return (i paid postage). It's been over a year. Tried replacing other containers (no longer available) that were cracked and all claims were denied. Life time warranty. ..pfft. Customer service non existent - phone number on site not connected. Will never buy again - rather buy decor as it's cheaper and at least they work.

Dan

DanSydney

Tupperware Australia have gone to ground. Customer service non-existent. No replacement items received.

Made a warranty claim (#683036) and paid $12.95 for postage. Claim approved and received automated email confirming this with customer service phone number for Aus/NZ. I needed to amend the warranty claim to add an additional item, so I called the number but it states that it is no longer operational. I sent an email to ask for the claim to be amended and have still not received a response. This is not good enough.

Purchased in February 2020 for $50.00.

JBk

JBkMelbourne

Never again buy Tupperware!!

Nothappycustomer

NothappycustomerHunter Region, NSW

Please beware pressure cooker needs to be recalled

Purchased in May 2020 at Tupperware for $250.00.

Kristie Jensen

Kristie JensenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware no longer

$12.95 postage to get a lid replaced under warranty plus pay postage to send it to them, website and emails both states to phone but when you do a message says number is not operational anymore so I email and no reply and its been 2 weeks.
I used to purchase alot of Tupperware and vow to never purchase a Tupperware item again.

Purchased in October 2020.

MummaB

MummaBNorthern Region, NSW

Non existent customer service

I put in a warranty claim on the 30th July 2020. $12.95 was immediately taken from my account to cover postage and I received an email stating delivery would take between 4-6 weeks. 4th October 2020 I tried emailing, calling and filling out an online “contact us” form to no avail. When I called the automated message told me it was no longer a manned phone number and to fill out the inline form. In desperation I messaged their Facebook page and received a generic response of due to covid warranties can take up to 16 weeks as per the email sent at the time of claim. I sent a screenshot of my email that said 4-6 and have not heard back from them. I will be calling my bank and declaring a fraudulent transaction has occurred from Tupperware

Lisa M.

Lisa M.

Is Tupperware still a viable company in which to buy goods????

Can any one please tell me if Tupperware is still operating? It would be a shame if the company ceases to exist. I too have submitted an online warranty claim and understand if the process is taking longer than usual but a return email with a more accurate time line would be appreciated if that is possible. Thank you!

jodiharris

jodiharrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns

I put in an online claim a few months ago for numerous items. I have had zero response, but I am getting promo emails. If Tupperware want to continue their expensive high quality branding then they have to stand by their products and not make returns really difficult and blame it on COVID.

Purchased in January 2016 for $200.00.

Chantelle R.

Chantelle R.Perth, WA

No customer service!

Purchased in June 2017.

Shane

ShaneHunter Region, NSW

No contact

We have 4 lids that are cracked. Their warranty website implied that 3 of the 4 items aren't available but talking to a local tupperware person, we were told the items are still available. Have sent numerous emails that have gone unanswered. They've also increased their postage from $8 to $12.95 also.
Have given up on them.

Purchased at Tupperware for $86.00.

TUPPERWARE

Purchased in July 2020 for $126.00.

Paul

Paul

Replacement

I'm very pleased with Tupperware. My vegetable crisper I have used for 40years. The lid split on the corner and I got a crack in the bottom. Tupperware is going to send me a new crisper. I am a very happy lady. Thank you Tupperware

Tricia

TriciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Have sent several emails and had no response apart from initial auto responses. Very disappointing will not purchase Tupperware again. Lids broken, seal replacement and lid replacement all cost well over $200. Customer service is almost non existent.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Have been waiting over 6 weeks for my order. No updates, emailed them twice with no response, can’t call anyone other than the consultant who doesn’t know a great deal other that what her manager tells her. Won’t be buying again!

smanganaro

smanganaroSydney, NSW

WARRANTY SHAM

Very disappointed with Tupperware warranty replacement. The lid to my mixing bowl has cracked and broken yet they have denied the claim without explanation or option for me to ask why as my claim fits within their warranty replacement list. I have been a long time buyer and user of Tupperware, however, their failure to decline my replacement without explanation will have me rethinking any future purchases.

Mattie

Mattie

Thanks for the reviews.

I am very pleased I read the customer reviews before paying the $12.95 postage fee to get a replacement product. My expensive large microwave dish with lid is defective with bits of plastic coming off it and bubbling. Have looked after it for the last 2 years but now it is not fit for use. N o point paying the postage fee after reading people's comments. Will not be purchasing Tupperware again. It used to be a fabulous product and in fact I am still using items that I got 40 years ago. Yes, like many others off to,Kmart or Ikea for my kitchen ware.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting form my replacement items.

On the 15 June 2020 I made a claim for various items to be replaced, got confirmation the same day, also returned them the same day I paid the postage to return them and I am still waiting for the replacements.

Angie

AngieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ridiculous! Over priced and poor customer support

Purchased in May 2020 at Online demo .

Jimbo

Jimbo

GOODBYE TUPPERWARE

Tupperware used to be a great product with great after sales service BUT NO MORE!!! My wife tried to get a new lid under the lifetime warranty (which is a joke by the way) and she had nothing but problems. There is no such thing as after sales service anymore and the product is nowhere near what it used to be. Poor materials that break or breakdown far to quickly. But like anything, nothing remains the same.

So its GOOD BYE to Tupperware for me as there are other more superior products than Tupperware!!

Purchased in January 2020.