Tupperware

Tupperware (page 3 of 6)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (13)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (8) · No (5)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Linda Watt

Linda WattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broken Tupperware No response from Tupperware

On June 15th I returned a broken product with a lifetime guarantee, I had to pay postage to return it. I am still waiting for a reply. I have a tracking number through the post office to prove it has been returned. Tupperware don't answer their phone, don't respond to numerous emails and in the meantime I am in limbo. Tupperware isn't what it used to be, admittedly in Melbourne we have Stage 4 Lockdown at the moment, but I find it amusing that Tupperware can still take orders for new products and post them out to customers, but can't find the time to respond and fix problems from their customers that have supported them for over 40 years. I will certainly be reassessing whether I ever purchase products in the future. Extremely disappointed.

I can live without it, now and forever!

I am so dissapointed in trying to claim some broken Tupperware, but from now on I will never use their products again. I have been waiting over two months for these replacements and now they don't respond with emails via their customer (non) service.
I have never claimed before and now won't buy anything from Tupperware again.

Dan

DanMelbourne

Lifetime warranty isn't

When you try to claim on the lifetime warranty you will need to pay significantly more for postage than it actually costs. I suspect Tupperware is using the "Postage" charges to cover the cost of the replacement parts. Very disappointing considering my Mother used Tupperware all her life and so far I have as well. I will be looking elsewhere when I next need to replace my storage containers.

Elkay

ElkayAscot Vale

Total rip off

I bought a turbo chef chopper, which supposedly had a lifetime warranty. It cost more than $60 at the time. The string has just broken for the second time in 2 years. The first time, replacement was free. Now it looks like there's a $12.95 delivery cost. Total rip off! Poor quality for an expensive price. Aldi often sells a similar product for about the same price as Tupperware's delivery cost. I'll be waiting for one of those rather than pump more money into Tupperware - the wait time will likely be similar.

Chris.A

Chris.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what it used to be

Tupperware is not what it used to be. Everything is cracking and breaking yet the prices remain the same and the customer service stinks - I've waited 12 weeks to get my replacement.

Awful customer care

They state open 8:30-9pm but are closed. I placed my order may 15th it’s now July 8th and I have yet to get most of my order. No way to contact anyone to get an answer. All of my party orders shipped separately to me with terrible packing slips making it extremely difficult to figure out who gets what.

Tamara

TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

High cost for little quality

Products are promoted as being under a “lifetime warranty” but the process to have a warped product replaced was excruciating.

I was made to pay $12.95 postage only to realise that even though I’d selected black, after payment, the replacement part was listed as “green lid” (this company is too tight-arsed to replace an entire item).

Honestly, go to Kmart instead. You’ll get better luck there if anything goes bust and at a much fairer cost.

Nicole

NicoleNew South Wales

Used to be worth the cost

I never used to mind paying the high cost of Tupperware knowing that I could claim on the lifetime warranty when it broke (which is very common!) I will not ever buy it again now that you are expected to process the warranty claim online and are expected to pay ridiculous amounts in postage. There are many other products available now that are just as good a quality at a fraction of the cost.

Ellie1010

Replacements under warranty

Jenny F.

Jenny F.Perth, WA

Clear Mates

I am very disappointed in the clear mates sets I purchased last year. I had trouble getting the lids on when they first arrived, however I soaked them in hot water as advised and managed to get them on. However with use I still find the lids terribly hard to get on, the double action seal does not work as the lid is too tight. I will think twice before purchasing again. I have some Tupperware items that are 40 years old and they are much better quality than these new ones.

Disappointed and feel ripped off.

I am super dissapointed, spent $280 on Santa Stashes (4 of them) to try and get some goodies. And I received 4 identicle stashes. Assumed at first maybe they were all the same but my friend ordered one and hers was completely different and it had such better items and quality things. Seemed she actually got the $200 worth of tupperwear for the $70 each and I didn't. Really unhappy and don't think I will be buying anymore Tupperwear if this is their treatment of customers.

Replacements

I was at a Tupperware party on August 18, where I took some items for replacement. I AM STILL WAITING.
The consultant is Annie Shearer from Albury, the last time I spoke to her she said it could take a couple of months. I believe there are still outstanding items from a party a couple of weeks before . It is now three months. I have containers in my pantry with plastic bags in them, and also two that need total replacement. How much longer?

Eugenie

EugenieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing - Tupperware Modular Mates Labels

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Micro Urban rice cooker a dud

I recently received a replacement micro urban rice cooker as the older version I had cracked. The lid is impossible to get off and I broke the base of the rice cooker when i used pressure to get the lid off. Very disappointed after waiting 2 months for the replacement

Utterly disappointed Tupperware customer

Carrie

CarrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much for lifetime warranty wont be buying anything again

The little chopper blade broke after only a few uses and just chopping onion...they want me to spend $25 on new centre bit and that's not under warranty...I will have to chuck whole thing out as the new blade will probably just snap again

Wendy

WendyTeesdale

Tupperware returns policy a farce!

What a joke the lifetime warranty for Tupperware! I went online, created an account, filled in details of faulty items and submitted it only to get an email back that all 10 of my items must be returned, then I have to pay postage for any items they may or may not replace for me. I have finished with Tupperware I will never buy another item!
You have lost another faithful customer! I will now purchase kmart modular mates at least I dont pay an arm and a leg for them and then get duped by the lifetime warranty!

sel

sel

lids don't fit anymore, have to pay exhorbitantly for a replacement under the "lifetime warranty"

3 of my lids have cracked and don't fit anymore, I've had to resort to using 2 rubber bands to keep them on each time i use them! but the "lifetime warranty" requires me to pay so much for the postage of sending the defective items in, and the subsequent postage of the replacement items, and even then it's not guaranteed that they'll replace my warped lids, and yet they won't even send back the original items if they decide not to replace them, that it's not worth it for me to even try. Clearly this whole system is designed to ensure that customers don't bother with invoking the warranty for defective items. Surely this is illegal?