Tupperware

Tupperware (page 4 of 6)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (12)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (8) · No (4)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Abbz

AbbzSouth Australia

Great quality, easy to use.

Great quality water bottles (and other products too), hard plastic that’s durable. Lids easy to open. Different sizes available (500ml, 750ml, 1ltr and 2ltrs) lots of different colours and covers available.

SPT

SPTPerth

Does not live up to it’s reputation ‘Lifetime Warranty’

I purchased the Tupperware salad bowl and use it only in the summer month. It was accidentally dropped on the kitchen floor and it cracked! I contacted the agent and was told it was not replaceable under warranty as it was an impact damage. I was most disappointed as I do not expect plastic to crack when dropped. I was not told about the weakness of this plastic material. As a result of poor quality product and customer service, I will not be buying their products anymore.

KTG

KTGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what it used to be

Had some Modular Mate lids to be replaced. I was not impressed at having to pay for postage to send them to Tupperware. Also, in the past they used to have a lot of old stock suitable for replacement. Now my Modular Mates colour is unavailable and goodness knows what I would get instead. I have decided to source replacements from overseas where the range is better. Tupperware Australia were not helpful with their 'take it or leave it attitude' and the cost of the products is very high. It's sad to see a good company sunk so low.

Vicki

Vicki

Tupperware is more than storage - Oven, Microwave, Fridge & Freezer!

Replacement parts

Very happy with my claim it came very quickly was sent emails to tell me it was packed & also one that it was being delivered the next day! However one container came broken I rang up warranty department & within 3 min she said another one will be sent out straight away! Couldn't be happier I have Tupperware in pantry fridge freezer & handbag!!

Toni N

Toni N

This is a great product. Will continue to buy Tupperware.

I have many Tupperware items. I found the lids on the purple containers would not seal properly but these were replaced under warranty. The rice cooker is brilliant it cooks rice to perfection. And my steamer is great for vegetables. I have to admit I am addicted to Tupperware.

Outstanding customer service

I recently contacted Tupperware about replacing some old lids from the freezer to microwave range that I purchased over 10 years ago.
Melissa from customer service contact centre assisted me with my request. Her level of service was truely expectional. Melissa was very helpful, friendly and extremely delightful to deal with. Just wanted to thank Melissa for replacing me lids & bases in the end to ensure they fit correctly.

Kmack

KmackShepparton

Micro Urban - Wonderful

I recently purchased the Micro Urban. We are a family of 6 and i now steam my vegies in the microwave without the horrible mircowave taste in minutes. Its so simple yet delicous. Easy to cook pasta and rice in just minutes also. I nornally suck at cooking rice but now my rice is perfect everytime!! I absolutely love it!! 5 stars

Customer Service Unsatisfactory

All my lids for the freezer containers have perished. The agent said she would follow it up and I was to come back 2 weeks later with the containers. This I did but she said Head Office was too busy to respond to her query. The lids have also changed shape since me purchasing mine in the 90s in another country so there was no guarantee that they would be replaced. Would have been helpful if she had let me know to save myself the wasted journey. Judging from the reviews, I will not bother to pursue this any further as it is was very clear what the outcome would be and where this was heading. What is clear though, is that I will never buy tupperware again as I have had other issues with other items and the lifetime guarantee is not accurate.

Shelley

Snails Pace Replacement

NU16

NU16Western Australia

So disappointed

I purchased the water bottle and container set at a friend's online party. After growing up with Tupperware I knew it was a good product, that lasts, so I was excited to get my order. However the containers don't close properly, the lids have changed shape despite only hand washing and 2 of the 4 bottles leak. I won a prize at the online party which I also never received. Am so dissapointed with the purchase and wish I had kept my money.

Akc

AkcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced

I am disappointed. I bought Tupperwares I had seen my mother's last for many years and new the replacement warranty to be brilliant. I find that they no longer stand by their products and the products are not as durable as they used to be.

Mary

MaryToowoomba

Rudest customer service person I've ever heard of.

Cris

CrisBrisbane

Never buying tupperware again

Never, never buying Tupperware again. I believe that was a life time warranty.... it is not true. Many times I bought overprice products believing the quality of TUPPERWARE. I bought 2 sets of the purple heat and eat , and one come with defect so 4 tops are not fitting the bottom anymore. They declined my claim without explanation.....now I have 4 containers without lids. No, I not going to buy lids, I will never expend money with Tupperware again. Lifetime warranty is a joke!!!

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Lifetime product warranty a farce

Sharon

SharonNorthern Region, NSW

Wow wow wow

The Tupperware Micro Pressure Cooker is fantastic. It's made of steel and encased in Tupperware and yes it goes in your microwave. 10 minutes for a cake, 20 minutes for Risotto and 30 minutes for lamb shanks, Forget about the slow cooker and old fashioned pressure cookers that weigh a tonne! Dinner is now so quick and easy, as well as a sneaker little cake for morning tea :) Life time warranty also.....laughing!!!

excellent

Claimed online for myself and Mum. Postage was prompt and hassle free. The lifetime guarantee was given so far. Very happy with the service AAA+++

Refund that is due to the mistake made on Tupperware package/shipping

Had a party in January 2017 and have been dealing with trying to get a refund of $11.30 over the $4.50 on one of the orders. The extra postage was paid so the order would go to they're home. Tupperware sent her order along with the rest of the orders to my house. So where did the extra $11.30 go?? The Director [name removed] would not return my calls, text and when going to Tupperware on line - was told "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" I was never trying to return - only what is really due back. Sad a large company like this has a low customer service.

ging

gingAU

Tupperware...should have used a coke bottle

OK...my wife loves Tupperware...I think it over priced. But if it is so expensive you would expect sensational service? A month or so ago she purchased a number of exercise drink bottles. A week later I opened the fridge door and one fell out and shattered!!! I have had coke bottles fall out and never break. Returned it for warranty and they say it will be 4 to 6 weeks before I know if it is to be replaced. This is about a small plastic bottle!! Hate to think how long or if it was more substantial.