Tupperware

Tupperware

1.1

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (4) · No (2)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
  • Return Claim MadeYes (26) · No

Julie

Julie South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service on warranty

In October 2020 I applied for a warranty on a broken lid. It was replaced in Feb 2021 but was the wrong lid.
I have emailed twice but haven't heard back. There is no other way to get in contact other than email that is not replied to. I haven't been able to use the product for 6 months and cannot get a response. It is very frustrating and will not order again from Tupperware due to their customer service.

Purchased for $40.00.

Carol S

Carol SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

zero communication

I have a faulty lid that is supposed to have a lifetime warranty. I have emailed Tupperware three times, and absolutely no response. If I did that in my job at work, I would be reprimanded. Very poor customer service. Then to add insult to injury, if I want the lid replaced under warranty, the postage is $12.95. I will be switching brands and buying a new one to replace this item. Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern. Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility, and cannot even have the decency to answer customers emails and phone calls. Tupperware has over inflated prices and non existent customer service

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Warranty service non-existant

I ordered a Fry Pan which arrived with a scratch on the non-stick surface. I've emailed their enquiries email several times with absolutely no response. My consultant has submitted a discrepancy but has also had no response.

Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern.
Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility.

Purchased in January 2021.

Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month

honesty

honestysydney

Claim service is apalling

Warranty Claim? Are you kidding? No such thing

I put a warranty claim in and made me pay $15.00 for the replacement. Thats was 16 September 2020 and I have not heard a word since. The automated reply had a customer telephone number which I called and the automater message states that its no longer active.

Reading all the reviews I am not alone. I think we need to start a page and put in a group claim against the company to warn the poor people who get sucked in to buying the products. In three words " DON'T DO IT!"

Bandit

BanditWheatbelt, WA

Tupperware Gone to the dogs

For a company so big they really lack in the customer service department received damage item & missing item in Apr/May 2020 do a discrepancies form & still nothing bloody disgraceful no phone number to ring emails go unanswered Facebook messages a joke Tupperware is a joke

Purchased in April 2020 at Tupperware.

Shiralee

ShiraleeNorth Western Region, NSW

Poor service through communication and warranty claim

Purchased rice cooker. Lid melted in microwave in which could have caused more damage to a house as smoke cane out of the microwave. Made a claim through Tupperware first to be rejected as they don’t cover melted items. Than reviewed and claimed approved but I had to pay delivery fee. Lid cane without insert and I have emailed Tupperware and no response. Never would this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for $49.99.

Non-Stick Quality
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months
Janelle K

Janelle KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns & replacements

Replacements can only be done by postage. It cost me $15 to return multiple items to TW however they are charging me $51.80 to return replacements to me. I would not bother with TW again.

Purchased in November 2020.

Tiffany M.

Tiffany M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

If I could give 0 stars I would.

Tupperware saucepan purchased as part of cooking set. Saucepan arrived in undamaged box however saucepan was warped. Contacted Tupperware and customer service handball it back to consultant. Now stating I will have to wait months to receive replacement item yet they took my money. This is not a warranty item but an item received brand new and unusable. Be warned, do not buy their pans.

Purchased in November 2020 for $150.00.

Dan

DanSydney

Tupperware Australia have gone to ground. Customer service non-existent. No replacement items received.

Made a warranty claim (#683036) and paid $12.95 for postage. Claim approved and received automated email confirming this with customer service phone number for Aus/NZ. I needed to amend the warranty claim to add an additional item, so I called the number but it states that it is no longer operational. I sent an email to ask for the claim to be amended and have still not received a response. This is not good enough.

Purchased in February 2020 for $50.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo
JBk

JBkMelbourne

Never again buy Tupperware!!

Kristie Jensen

Kristie JensenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware no longer

$12.95 postage to get a lid replaced under warranty plus pay postage to send it to them, website and emails both states to phone but when you do a message says number is not operational anymore so I email and no reply and its been 2 weeks.
I used to purchase alot of Tupperware and vow to never purchase a Tupperware item again.

Purchased in October 2020.

jodiharris

jodiharrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns

I put in an online claim a few months ago for numerous items. I have had zero response, but I am getting promo emails. If Tupperware want to continue their expensive high quality branding then they have to stand by their products and not make returns really difficult and blame it on COVID.

Purchased in January 2016 for $200.00.

Chantelle R.

Chantelle R.Perth, WA

No customer service!

Purchased in June 2017.

Shane

ShaneHunter Region, NSW

No contact

We have 4 lids that are cracked. Their warranty website implied that 3 of the 4 items aren't available but talking to a local tupperware person, we were told the items are still available. Have sent numerous emails that have gone unanswered. They've also increased their postage from $8 to $12.95 also.
Have given up on them.

Purchased at Tupperware for $86.00.

smanganaro

smanganaroSydney, NSW

WARRANTY SHAM

Very disappointed with Tupperware warranty replacement. The lid to my mixing bowl has cracked and broken yet they have denied the claim without explanation or option for me to ask why as my claim fits within their warranty replacement list. I have been a long time buyer and user of Tupperware, however, their failure to decline my replacement without explanation will have me rethinking any future purchases.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting form my replacement items.

On the 15 June 2020 I made a claim for various items to be replaced, got confirmation the same day, also returned them the same day I paid the postage to return them and I am still waiting for the replacements.

Linda Watt

Linda WattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broken Tupperware No response from Tupperware

On June 15th I returned a broken product with a lifetime guarantee, I had to pay postage to return it. I am still waiting for a reply. I have a tracking number through the post office to prove it has been returned. Tupperware don't answer their phone, don't respond to numerous emails and in the meantime I am in limbo. Tupperware isn't what it used to be, admittedly in Melbourne we have Stage 4 Lockdown at the moment, but I find it amusing that Tupperware can still take orders for new products and post them out to customers, but can't find the time to respond and fix problems from their customers that have supported them for over 40 years. I will certainly be reassessing whether I ever purchase products in the future. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in March 2018 at Tupperware for $60.00.

Chris.A

Chris.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what it used to be

Tupperware is not what it used to be. Everything is cracking and breaking yet the prices remain the same and the customer service stinks - I've waited 12 weeks to get my replacement.

Purchased in March 2020 for $500.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo
Tamara

TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

High cost for little quality

Products are promoted as being under a “lifetime warranty” but the process to have a warped product replaced was excruciating.

I was made to pay $12.95 postage only to realise that even though I’d selected black, after payment, the replacement part was listed as “green lid” (this company is too tight-arsed to replace an entire item).

Honestly, go to Kmart instead. You’ll get better luck there if anything goes bust and at a much fairer cost.

Purchased in April 2019 at Tupperware for $75.00.