Tupperware

Tupperware (page 5 of 5)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (11)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (4)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Disillusioned

DisillusionedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Greedy Company Driven by Profit

Can't claim

I have been using and buying Tupperware for thirty years and often had items replaced without any fuss or bother. I have never been told not to put lids in the dishwasher. So apart from not being able to claim for that reason I couldn't find the mold number for the item I want replaced. I intended to purchase a large quantity of pantry storage to match what I have now but I won't be. I can find the similiar products in the supermarket. Years ago I remember giving my consultant a container that needed replacing and even though it was not available anymore I was given a substitute item that the consultant delivered to my door. That is service! Tupperware you have made a poor decision in changing your warranty system.

Jenny2012

Jenny2012South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery fee will cost Tupperware the loss of regular clients

Yes, I too have decided that I will no longer purchase Tupperware due to the new warranty process. I have a couple of cracked lids, but I guess they will be going in the bin now. I have begun replacing my pantry storage modular mates with the half price deals available at my local supermarket. I think this is the beginning of the end for Tupperware. It was only the promise of the lifetime warranty that has kept me as a purchaser for the past 40 years, paying very high prices.

MK1

MK1Perth, WA

Must be a breach of consumer law?!

Tupperware is rubbish

After all the expense of posting containers back because lids wouldn't stay on, Tupperware sent me new replacements but I had to pay postage - again! After a few months lids don't stay on new containers. In my opinion and from experience Tupperware is expensive rubbish and I'll never buy another piece of it. Storage containers from supermarket are 1/4 price and last much longer. Wish I hadn't bothered with the so-called lifetime warranty.

Gemmy.C

Gemmy.CMelbourne

No more lifetime warranty it seems.....

Sammie

SammieMelbourne

Shocking customer service

Scariest customer service I've come across. Rude and unhelpful. Takes forever and lots of follow ups to get any response. Think I have purchased my last piece too.

DebbieB

Not Fair Tupperware - you should pay the postage fees

Seline

SelineMelbourne

Tupperware Beware

Tupperware-Not even 1 star!!

Product is great. Person selling it ..terrible.

Easter

EasterAU

Tupperware's warranty costs $8 minimum in shipping

For years Tupperware have espoused they guarantee a FREE replacement for any damaged, broken or worn Tupperware. Now the only way to get a 'free' replacement is to pay a minimum of $8 for shipping a replacement to you. That's a very convenient way to stop consumers from claiming their 'guaranteed replacement'. Very stingy Tupperware, very stingy!

jayshu

Free replacement items under lifetime guarantee now much harder to get and old contracts not being h

Beware when buying Tupperware - their old promise of just giving your cracked and broken Tupperware to a representative to have it replaced at no cost at all, as was the case for any bought before March this year, is no longer being honoured.

They want to charge you for the postage for the replacement pieces - totally at odds with the terms and Conditions that we all bought under prior to March this year.

jayshu

I believe that their process is illegal. I have spoken to legal aid who said they are breaking their contracts. a good story on ACA is what is needed.

Cary

Cary

Tuppeware failure. Zero stars

Marianne

MarianneSydney, NSW

They DO break and Tupperware ignore emails so replacement policy is useless

I have several pieces of Tupperware and most of them are okay. However, two pieces from the same set I bought approximately 3 years old cracked. They were not treated roughly, were not dropped, were rarely used in the freezer or microwave (rated suitable for both). I suspect they were from a faulty batch.

I wrote several times to Australian Tupperware asking them to stand by their promise to replace broken Tupperware but they didn't bother to respond.

Had Tupperware bothered to acknowledge me this review could have been different.
Quite solid
Expensive, does break, Tupperware do not respond to emails and fail to make good on their claim of replacements