Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
Kermit
KermitThe Mallee, VIC

No-longer a great product with 'lifetime" warranty...

I have been a loyal Tupperware purchaser for 25+ years. I would have held more than a dozen parties and spent 1000's on the 'Fantastic Plastic'.
The recent changes to the Warranty claim system is appalling! Having a loyal customer pay $3.95 for an item to be returned for replacement, then pay $$ for postage to return the broken item to Tupperware, then pay $10 for postage to have the new items sent to me is disgusting.
Then we have the new 'loyalty program' of Bronze, Silver & Gold membership!
What a joke!
I think I'm done with Tupperware.

Purchased in July 2021 at Tupperware for $1,000.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionYes
Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month
Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Warranty service non-existant

I ordered a Fry Pan which arrived with a scratch on the non-stick surface. I've emailed their enquiries email several times with absolutely no response. My consultant has submitted a discrepancy but has also had no response.

Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern.
Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility.

Purchased in January 2021.

Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month

Yvie
Yvieasked

does the white tupperware beetroot keeper stain red with the beetroot?

Lee
Lee

Yes, don't buy it.

So what if it does?

Narelle F.
Narelle F.asked

I have some very old tuppweware that has cracked lids. When on the warranty site the numbers come up not known what can I do

leptobrama

Put it in the recycling bin.

Dawnmarie O.
Dawnmarie O.asked

I had a Tupperware container that was in back of fridge . It was moldy. I washed in some and bleach. The bowl is fine but the lid that has ridges still smell like mold. I'll need a new one. Small bowl with white lid,comes in set of 4. Where can I buy?

Just don't smell it.