Tupperware

Tupperware (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (18)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (9) · No (9)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Carrie
CarrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much for lifetime warranty wont be buying anything again

The little chopper blade broke after only a few uses and just chopping onion...they want me to spend $25 on new centre bit and that's not under warranty...I will have to chuck whole thing out as the new blade will probably just snap again

Wendy
WendyTeesdale

Tupperware returns policy a farce!

What a joke the lifetime warranty for Tupperware! I went online, created an account, filled in details of faulty items and submitted it only to get an email back that all 10 of my items must be returned, then I have to pay postage for any items they may or may not replace for me. I have finished with Tupperware I will never buy another item!
You have lost another faithful customer! I will now purchase kmart modular mates at least I dont pay an arm and a leg for them and then get duped by the lifetime warranty!

sel
sel

lids don't fit anymore, have to pay exhorbitantly for a replacement under the "lifetime warranty"

3 of my lids have cracked and don't fit anymore, I've had to resort to using 2 rubber bands to keep them on each time i use them! but the "lifetime warranty" requires me to pay so much for the postage of sending the defective items in, and the subsequent postage of the replacement items, and even then it's not guaranteed that they'll replace my warped lids, and yet they won't even send back the original items if they decide not to replace them, that it's not worth it for me to even try. Clearly this whole system is designed to ensure that customers don't bother with invoking the warranty for defective items. Surely this is illegal?

Ray
RayQueensland

Ripped off!!!!

Over 12 months ago we returned faulty products for replacement to a sales person in Jimboomba
And we still have had no replacement.....
Not fair feel ripped off honour your warranty Tupperware

Thea forester
Thea foresterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy customer

When I bought my Tupperware if a problem it was returned to a dealer to be returned for a lifetime replacement. Now they change the rules, very disappointed in this new rule.
I live very close to Loganholme Tupperware is it possible to make a delivery to there with several pieces of my broken unuseable pieces of Tupperware.
Thanking you for your assistance.

Thea Forester

SPT
SPTPerth

Does not live up to it’s reputation ‘Lifetime Warranty’

I purchased the Tupperware salad bowl and use it only in the summer month. It was accidentally dropped on the kitchen floor and it cracked! I contacted the agent and was told it was not replaceable under warranty as it was an impact damage. I was most disappointed as I do not expect plastic to crack when dropped. I was not told about the weakness of this plastic material. As a result of poor quality product and customer service, I will not be buying their products anymore.

shaz1
shaz1Hoppers crossing

Mega freezer set

Purchased via phone order. Quick purchase however delivery was at display office not my place of work. Had to pick it up. Happy with service and product. Have used product for years. Good quality.

Customer Service Unsatisfactory

All my lids for the freezer containers have perished. The agent said she would follow it up and I was to come back 2 weeks later with the containers. This I did but she said Head Office was too busy to respond to her query. The lids have also changed shape since me purchasing mine in the 90s in another country so there was no guarantee that they would be replaced. Would have been helpful if she had let me know to save myself the wasted journey. Judging from the reviews, I will not bother to pursue this any further as it is was very clear what the outcome would be and where this was heading. What is clear though, is that I will never buy tupperware again as I have had other issues with other items and the lifetime guarantee is not accurate.

Shelley
Shelley

Kmart do a great copy of Tupperware Modular Mates

Akc
AkcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced

I am disappointed. I bought Tupperwares I had seen my mother's last for many years and new the replacement warranty to be brilliant. I find that they no longer stand by their products and the products are not as durable as they used to be.

Terri
TerriMaylands

Replacement/warranty

I was surprised to learn that Tupperware don't provide replacement for all products. I had 2 items that were damaged after a few years use - just through use and they aren't being replaced. I only have a couple of Tupperware items but disappointed that they don't have longer warranty periods

Mary
MaryToowoomba

Rudest customer service person I've ever heard of.

Cris
CrisBrisbane

Never buying tupperware again

Never, never buying Tupperware again. I believe that was a life time warranty.... it is not true. Many times I bought overprice products believing the quality of TUPPERWARE. I bought 2 sets of the purple heat and eat , and one come with defect so 4 tops are not fitting the bottom anymore. They declined my claim without explanation.....now I have 4 containers without lids. No, I not going to buy lids, I will never expend money with Tupperware again. Lifetime warranty is a joke!!!

Lifetime product warranty a farce

Refund that is due to the mistake made on Tupperware package/shipping

Had a party in January 2017 and have been dealing with trying to get a refund of $11.30 over the $4.50 on one of the orders. The extra postage was paid so the order would go to they're home. Tupperware sent her order along with the rest of the orders to my house. So where did the extra $11.30 go?? The Director [name removed] would not return my calls, text and when going to Tupperware on line - was told "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" I was never trying to return - only what is really due back. Sad a large company like this has a low customer service.

ging
gingAU

Tupperware...should have used a coke bottle

OK...my wife loves Tupperware...I think it over priced. But if it is so expensive you would expect sensational service? A month or so ago she purchased a number of exercise drink bottles. A week later I opened the fridge door and one fell out and shattered!!! I have had coke bottles fall out and never break. Returned it for warranty and they say it will be 4 to 6 weeks before I know if it is to be replaced. This is about a small plastic bottle!! Hate to think how long or if it was more substantial.

Returns Warranty Almost Worthless

joelene.johnston
joelene.johnstonQueensland, Australia

Tupperware Your Returns Systems SUX

While I have been purchasing Tupperware for over 29 years I absolutely loved the product. It has always been dearer than the average plastic house hold item, but the fact that is had the "life time warranty" has always been a selling point to me. Our family tends to wear things out, so $170 on an oven dish to me is was value if I never had to buy another one again.
The current return system has seen me shy away from a Tupperware. To have to now pay for my returns is ridiculous. My returns were returned back at the end of November 2016, it is now the end on January and I am still waiting. Your system is time consuming and inconvenient. I now waste my money on replacements instead of new purchases.

mcoates
mcoatesAU

Free warranty ripoff not so free

CBLee
CBLee

BUYER BEWARE - LIFETIME WARRANTY WILL ONLY COST YOU MORE CASH

Tupperware's lifetime guarantee is a sad joke

Angel
AngelBrisbane

Disgraceful service - change of warranty and lack of moving with the times means tupperware becoming

Warranty is a farce!

What a joke! I have to pay for the item to be returned and if they decline I will not receive my item back?? Won't be buying Tupperware ever again! I have spent hundreds of dollars over the last 10 years and not a dime will be spent or a party I will attend ever again!

Disgusted, a lifetime guarantee is just that

All of the women in my family have used tupperware for decades. I never had a problem paying the huge price difference between this product and the much cheaper shop bought alternatives, due only to the lifetime guarantee they offered, even on general wear and tear of such things as lids. Now that they have reneged on the terms in which I originally purchased the many, many items under. I and all of my friends, family and everyone else I inform, I'm very sure will never spend good money again when we can just get the cheaper alternatives and throw those away if there's a problem, with a much lower loss. I don't see how tupperware can survive!!!

TH88
TH88Sydney, NSW

Kids water bottle - warranty request declined

We have the blue (iris) water bottle for our infant son. There's a manufacture issue with the teat not closing or opening properly. There is also a crack in it which means it consistently leaks. After being told my online claim is declined, Tupperware will now never be bought by our family or friends! Liars, false advertising, crooks.