Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (9)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (5) · No (3)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
  • Return Claim MadeYes (32) · No

Robyn
RobynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New process voids warranty benefit

Had to pay $3.95 processing fee per damaged item, pay for postage back to Tupperware and now I find out that I can only benefit from 1 warranty claim (only $10 regardless of value of item) per order. So for each damaged item I pay over $13 and get back $10. Not sure how is is a warranty????

Kermit
KermitThe Mallee, VIC

No-longer a great product with 'lifetime" warranty...

I have been a loyal Tupperware purchaser for 25+ years. I would have held more than a dozen parties and spent 1000's on the 'Fantastic Plastic'.
The recent changes to the Warranty claim system is appalling! Having a loyal customer pay $3.95 for an item to be returned for replacement, then pay $$ for postage to return the broken item to Tupperware, then pay $10 for postage to have the new items sent to me is disgusting.
Then we have the new 'loyalty program' of Bronze, Silver & Gold membership!
What a joke!
I think I'm done with Tupperware.

Purchased in July 2021 at Tupperware for $1,000.00.

Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month
Unhappy Tupperware owner
Unhappy Tupperware ownerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lifetime warranty is a joke

Purchased at Tupperware for $1,000.00.

TAG
TAGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifetime warranty is useless

Customer
Customer

What warranty??? Lifetime LOL

A so-called lifetime warranty is just hard work and cost you more money. Everytime you receive your replacements it’s different.

Purchased in January 2021.

Even Heat DistributionNo

Tupperware Warranty Process Unsatisfactory

Christina4343
Christina4343CANBERRA

'Lifetime Warranty' has zero value

Mr Binxy
Mr BinxyNortheast, VIC

Appalling Customer Service - Zero Stars

As with most other reviewers, put in a warranty claim which arrived about 6 months later but was missing the essential lid (reason for the warranty claim - leaking lid!). Wrote 2 letters to head office, as with other customers, no contact whatsoever. Now have 2 useless Ecobottles. DO NOT BUY TUPPERWARE if expecting a so called lifetime warranty. That died along with the company's reputation. There is zero concern for the customer by management.

Purchased in June 2018.

Julie
Julie South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service on warranty

In October 2020 I applied for a warranty on a broken lid. It was replaced in Feb 2021 but was the wrong lid.
I have emailed twice but haven't heard back. There is no other way to get in contact other than email that is not replied to. I haven't been able to use the product for 6 months and cannot get a response. It is very frustrating and will not order again from Tupperware due to their customer service.

Purchased for $40.00.

Carol S
Carol SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

zero communication

I have a faulty lid that is supposed to have a lifetime warranty. I have emailed Tupperware three times, and absolutely no response. If I did that in my job at work, I would be reprimanded. Very poor customer service. Then to add insult to injury, if I want the lid replaced under warranty, the postage is $12.95. I will be switching brands and buying a new one to replace this item. Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern. Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility, and cannot even have the decency to answer customers emails and phone calls. Tupperware has over inflated prices and non existent customer service

Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Warranty service non-existant

I ordered a Fry Pan which arrived with a scratch on the non-stick surface. I've emailed their enquiries email several times with absolutely no response. My consultant has submitted a discrepancy but has also had no response.

Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern.
Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility.

Purchased in January 2021.

Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month
honesty
honestysydney

Claim service is apalling

Warranty Claim? Are you kidding? No such thing

I put a warranty claim in and made me pay $15.00 for the replacement. Thats was 16 September 2020 and I have not heard a word since. The automated reply had a customer telephone number which I called and the automater message states that its no longer active.

Reading all the reviews I am not alone. I think we need to start a page and put in a group claim against the company to warn the poor people who get sucked in to buying the products. In three words " DON'T DO IT!"

Bandit
BanditWheatbelt, WA

Tupperware Gone to the dogs

For a company so big they really lack in the customer service department received damage item & missing item in Apr/May 2020 do a discrepancies form & still nothing bloody disgraceful no phone number to ring emails go unanswered Facebook messages a joke Tupperware is a joke

Purchased in April 2020 at Tupperware.

Shiralee
ShiraleeNorth Western Region, NSW

Poor service through communication and warranty claim

Purchased rice cooker. Lid melted in microwave in which could have caused more damage to a house as smoke cane out of the microwave. Made a claim through Tupperware first to be rejected as they don’t cover melted items. Than reviewed and claimed approved but I had to pay delivery fee. Lid cane without insert and I have emailed Tupperware and no response. Never would this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for $49.99.

Non-Stick Quality