Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes · No (5)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No (3)
  • Non-Stick Quality
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
Sad seller
Sad sellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware, very disappointing

My former wife bought two large rectangular very expensive Tupperware containers. When they were supplied the lids were so tight and difficult to attach that the boxes were unusable. She approached the agent who said perhaps they will loosen and fit eventually if you keep trying. She would not replace them. They have sat useless in a draw for twenty years. Today I tried again to fit the lid and it just split. Very disappointing, so much for the famous Tupperware warranty.

Purchased in June 1992 for $90.00.

Kyles
KylesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never arrived

Ordered 30th April 2021.
Sent confirmation order 8th May 2021.
No tracking details.
Order never arrived.
Consultant couldn't get an answer.
Tupperware Australia refuse to make contact.
Over $100 out of pocket.
Avoid this company.

Purchased in April 2021 at Tupperware for $100.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Tricia
TriciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Have sent several emails and had no response apart from initial auto responses. Very disappointing will not purchase Tupperware again. Lids broken, seal replacement and lid replacement all cost well over $200. Customer service is almost non existent.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Mattie
Mattie

Thanks for the reviews.

I am very pleased I read the customer reviews before paying the $12.95 postage fee to get a replacement product. My expensive large microwave dish with lid is defective with bits of plastic coming off it and bubbling. Have looked after it for the last 2 years but now it is not fit for use. N o point paying the postage fee after reading people's comments. Will not be purchasing Tupperware again. It used to be a fabulous product and in fact I am still using items that I got 40 years ago. Yes, like many others off to,Kmart or Ikea for my kitchen ware.

Even Heat DistributionYes
Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Awful customer care

They state open 8:30-9pm but are closed. I placed my order may 15th it’s now July 8th and I have yet to get most of my order. No way to contact anyone to get an answer. All of my party orders shipped separately to me with terrible packing slips making it extremely difficult to figure out who gets what.

Purchased in May 2020 for $200.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes