Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes · No (2)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (1)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Coral
CoralGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lifetime warranty? Only if you pay- return policy

I have 5 items that have split over time and need replacement. I emailed the company and this is my reply.

Hi,
You will be charged $3.95 processing for each item you send back to us
You will only be charged $9.95 if you have proof of purchase to cover the cost of postage to send a replacement back to you.
If you don’t have proof of purchase you will receive an Evoucher to the value of the item/part Claimed only.
Unfortunately we don’t except walk ins everything will need to be send back to us.

Add on the postage cost to send it to them and you pay so much you are essentially buying the replacement item.

Purchased in September 2014 for $150.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionNo
Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month
Kermit
KermitThe Mallee, VIC

No-longer a great product with 'lifetime" warranty...

I have been a loyal Tupperware purchaser for 25+ years. I would have held more than a dozen parties and spent 1000's on the 'Fantastic Plastic'.
The recent changes to the Warranty claim system is appalling! Having a loyal customer pay $3.95 for an item to be returned for replacement, then pay $$ for postage to return the broken item to Tupperware, then pay $10 for postage to have the new items sent to me is disgusting.
Then we have the new 'loyalty program' of Bronze, Silver & Gold membership!
What a joke!
I think I'm done with Tupperware.

Purchased in July 2021 at Tupperware for $1,000.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionYes
Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month

Yvie
Yvieasked

does the white tupperware beetroot keeper stain red with the beetroot?

Lee
Lee

Yes, don't buy it.

So what if it does?

Narelle F.
Narelle F.asked

I have some very old tuppweware that has cracked lids. When on the warranty site the numbers come up not known what can I do

leptobrama

Put it in the recycling bin.

Dawnmarie O.
Dawnmarie O.asked

I had a Tupperware container that was in back of fridge . It was moldy. I washed in some and bleach. The bowl is fine but the lid that has ridges still smell like mold. I'll need a new one. Small bowl with white lid,comes in set of 4. Where can I buy?

Just don't smell it.