Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (2)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Coral
CoralGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lifetime warranty? Only if you pay- return policy

I have 5 items that have split over time and need replacement. I emailed the company and this is my reply.

Hi,
You will be charged $3.95 processing for each item you send back to us
You will only be charged $9.95 if you have proof of purchase to cover the cost of postage to send a replacement back to you.
If you don’t have proof of purchase you will receive an Evoucher to the value of the item/part Claimed only.
Unfortunately we don’t except walk ins everything will need to be send back to us.

Add on the postage cost to send it to them and you pay so much you are essentially buying the replacement item.

Purchased in September 2014 for $150.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionNo
Jenna H
Jenna HPerth, WA

Horrible Company!

Terrible terrible service. Send an email- zero response, no way to phone to get help. And the cost of replacing products now is ridiculous and you may as well shop local. Don’t be fooled by their promises. The product quality has drastically declined, and the fee’s to process replacement doesn’t even cover the original cost of the item. They’ve managed to weave around the legalities of changing their procedures by saying we still offer ‘free’ warranty we just charge postage and fee’s to replace.

Purchased in June 2021 at Tupperware for $450.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking Yes
Even Heat DistributionNo
Kermit
KermitThe Mallee, VIC

No-longer a great product with 'lifetime" warranty...

I have been a loyal Tupperware purchaser for 25+ years. I would have held more than a dozen parties and spent 1000's on the 'Fantastic Plastic'.
The recent changes to the Warranty claim system is appalling! Having a loyal customer pay $3.95 for an item to be returned for replacement, then pay $$ for postage to return the broken item to Tupperware, then pay $10 for postage to have the new items sent to me is disgusting.
Then we have the new 'loyalty program' of Bronze, Silver & Gold membership!
What a joke!
I think I'm done with Tupperware.

Purchased in July 2021 at Tupperware for $1,000.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionYes
Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Warranty service non-existant

I ordered a Fry Pan which arrived with a scratch on the non-stick surface. I've emailed their enquiries email several times with absolutely no response. My consultant has submitted a discrepancy but has also had no response.

Looking at the reviews here it seems this is a pattern.
Unfortunately I would not recommend buying from a company who ignores its responsibility.

Purchased in January 2021.

Kitchenware Shops