Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (3) · No (18)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (9) · No (10)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Jenna H
Jenna HPerth, WA

Horrible Company!

Terrible terrible service. Send an email- zero response, no way to phone to get help. And the cost of replacing products now is ridiculous and you may as well shop local. Don’t be fooled by their promises. The product quality has drastically declined, and the fee’s to process replacement doesn’t even cover the original cost of the item. They’ve managed to weave around the legalities of changing their procedures by saying we still offer ‘free’ warranty we just charge postage and fee’s to replace.

Purchased in June 2021 at Tupperware for $450.00.

Col l.
Col l.Hunter Region, NSW

Warranty not worth it anymore, lost customer

Purchased at Tupperware for $120.00.

NotImpressedWithGE
NotImpressedWithGEPerth, WA

Terrible!

Tracey H.
Tracey H.South East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware : Another unhappy customer.

Beware of warranty.
I had a set of 4 canisters which all lids broke. Went to make a claim.
Firstly I had to send back the items. Which cost me $10.
Then I had to make individual claims for each lid.
Then I had to pay $3.95 for each claim for processing.
In the past I have used the warranty and never had a problem. Something has changed and it seems the customer is being shafted. I’m done with Tupperware. TUPPERWARE TAKE NOTE IM NOT THE ONLY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.

Gemma
GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saves time in the kitchen!

Purchased in February 2020 at Tupperware for $249.00.

Robyn
RobynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New process voids warranty benefit

Had to pay $3.95 processing fee per damaged item, pay for postage back to Tupperware and now I find out that I can only benefit from 1 warranty claim (only $10 regardless of value of item) per order. So for each damaged item I pay over $13 and get back $10. Not sure how is is a warranty????

Kermit
KermitThe Mallee, VIC

No-longer a great product with 'lifetime" warranty...

I have been a loyal Tupperware purchaser for 25+ years. I would have held more than a dozen parties and spent 1000's on the 'Fantastic Plastic'.
The recent changes to the Warranty claim system is appalling! Having a loyal customer pay $3.95 for an item to be returned for replacement, then pay $$ for postage to return the broken item to Tupperware, then pay $10 for postage to have the new items sent to me is disgusting.
Then we have the new 'loyalty program' of Bronze, Silver & Gold membership!
What a joke!
I think I'm done with Tupperware.

Purchased in July 2021 at Tupperware for $1,000.00.

Sarah R
Sarah RBrisbane

Lifetime warranty is more expensive than just re buying the item

The “new” warranty claims process is very expensive. It cost me $3.95 to “process” each item (I had three items I needed replacements of). Then I got e vouchers to use online however it won’t cover the cost of shipping so I need to pay 3 x $10 in shipping. The worst part is they don’t have spare parts for my Season Serve lid, and won’t send my original back to me. They credited me $23 for a Season Serve lid, but I have to buy the entire thing again (at $55 then pay $10 in postage). All up it cost me $75 to “replace” the three broken items. I love Tupperware but I’m really reconsidering because I just don’t think this is a fair process!

Purchased in December 2019.

Unhappy Tupperware owner
Unhappy Tupperware ownerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lifetime warranty is a joke

Purchased at Tupperware for $1,000.00.

Sad seller
Sad sellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware, very disappointing

My former wife bought two large rectangular very expensive Tupperware containers. When they were supplied the lids were so tight and difficult to attach that the boxes were unusable. She approached the agent who said perhaps they will loosen and fit eventually if you keep trying. She would not replace them. They have sat useless in a draw for twenty years. Today I tried again to fit the lid and it just split. Very disappointing, so much for the famous Tupperware warranty.

Purchased in June 1992 for $90.00.

TAG
TAGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifetime warranty is useless

Customer
Customer

What warranty??? Lifetime LOL

A so-called lifetime warranty is just hard work and cost you more money. Everytime you receive your replacements it’s different.

Purchased in January 2021.

Tupperware Warranty Process Unsatisfactory

Tupperware warranty return cost excessive for lifetime guarantee.

Going to cost over $14 to get a replacement for each item that is no longer usable, plus postage to send it to them. Too expensive for me to return the 6 lids I have. I'll be looking for an alternative. :(

QldConsumer67
QldConsumer67South East Queensland, QLD

Sorry you have lost my business Tupperware