Tupperware

Tupperware (page 5 of 5)

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (11)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (4)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

TH88

TH88Sydney, NSW

Kids water bottle - warranty request declined

We have the blue (iris) water bottle for our infant son. There's a manufacture issue with the teat not closing or opening properly. There is also a crack in it which means it consistently leaks. After being told my online claim is declined, Tupperware will now never be bought by our family or friends! Liars, false advertising, crooks.

MaddiAuckland, NZ

False Advertising

Their product has failed and yet I am now being asked to pay for it to be sent to me! Total rip .. WILL NEVER BUY TUPPERWARE AGAIN and I will be telling others the truth behind their 'Lifetime Guarantee' - what a load of crap!!

Totally disappointed

I approached a tupperware manager yesterday regarding a cracked lid on a vegetable keeper and was told it had to be returned online. Seeing that postage has to be paid my end and also to receive the item back. I will not be purchasing tupperware again Customer service and life time warranty is no longer available.

College90

College90South East Queensland, QLD

Won't be buying tupperware anymore

I too like everyone else needed some tupperware replaced. I had to go online to do this & once my claim was accepted i had to send one of the item's back which entailed going to post office to buy a bag then posting which cost me about $8 and now i have to pay postage to have it returned. The container was cracked. They could have asked me to send a photo of it that would have shown the crack. Not happy with this process as it is time consuming to wait for your parts to come back. I will not be buying tupperware anymore. I hsve used tupperware for over 30 years. I'll just buy new & cheaper products.

Lesley

Lesley

Replacement charges a Rip-Off.

Tupperware should take a good look at themselves with the so called FREE replacement. Ripping people off by charging $8 to replace 4 oval lids. After verifying cost charges with Australia Post it actually costs $7.50 for 500 grams which is 8 oval lids and a few spice lids which means Tupperware are profiteering from customers returns. It a shame that buying your products is not enough.

Disillusioned

DisillusionedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Greedy Company Driven by Profit

Can't claim

I have been using and buying Tupperware for thirty years and often had items replaced without any fuss or bother. I have never been told not to put lids in the dishwasher. So apart from not being able to claim for that reason I couldn't find the mold number for the item I want replaced. I intended to purchase a large quantity of pantry storage to match what I have now but I won't be. I can find the similiar products in the supermarket. Years ago I remember giving my consultant a container that needed replacing and even though it was not available anymore I was given a substitute item that the consultant delivered to my door. That is service! Tupperware you have made a poor decision in changing your warranty system.

Jenny2012

Jenny2012South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery fee will cost Tupperware the loss of regular clients

Yes, I too have decided that I will no longer purchase Tupperware due to the new warranty process. I have a couple of cracked lids, but I guess they will be going in the bin now. I have begun replacing my pantry storage modular mates with the half price deals available at my local supermarket. I think this is the beginning of the end for Tupperware. It was only the promise of the lifetime warranty that has kept me as a purchaser for the past 40 years, paying very high prices.

Tupperware is rubbish

After all the expense of posting containers back because lids wouldn't stay on, Tupperware sent me new replacements but I had to pay postage - again! After a few months lids don't stay on new containers. In my opinion and from experience Tupperware is expensive rubbish and I'll never buy another piece of it. Storage containers from supermarket are 1/4 price and last much longer. Wish I hadn't bothered with the so-called lifetime warranty.

Gemmy.C

Gemmy.CMelbourne

No more lifetime warranty it seems.....

Sammie

SammieMelbourne

Shocking customer service

Scariest customer service I've come across. Rude and unhelpful. Takes forever and lots of follow ups to get any response. Think I have purchased my last piece too.

DebbieB

DebbieBMelbourne

RIP OFF!

Unhappy

UnhappyMelbourne

Not Fair Tupperware - you should pay the postage fees

Tupperware-Not even 1 star!!

Product is great. Person selling it ..terrible.

Easter

EasterAU

Tupperware's warranty costs $8 minimum in shipping

For years Tupperware have espoused they guarantee a FREE replacement for any damaged, broken or worn Tupperware. Now the only way to get a 'free' replacement is to pay a minimum of $8 for shipping a replacement to you. That's a very convenient way to stop consumers from claiming their 'guaranteed replacement'. Very stingy Tupperware, very stingy!

jayshu

Free replacement items under lifetime guarantee now much harder to get and old contracts not being h

Beware when buying Tupperware - their old promise of just giving your cracked and broken Tupperware to a representative to have it replaced at no cost at all, as was the case for any bought before March this year, is no longer being honoured.

They want to charge you for the postage for the replacement pieces - totally at odds with the terms and Conditions that we all bought under prior to March this year.

jayshu

I believe that their process is illegal. I have spoken to legal aid who said they are breaking their contracts. a good story on ACA is what is needed.

Cary

Cary

Tuppeware failure. Zero stars

Tupperware microwave pasta cooker

After reviewing this over and over again I finally bought one! Its excellent! I hated cooking on the stove as the pasta sometimes stick to the pot not to mention the slimy excess that needs to be washed away. This is so easy - you just wake it in the microrwave and just take it out after 10 mins or so and drain! Thats it. Just be careful with holding it properly when draining the water as I burnt my fingers the first time.
Easy, no mess no fuss.
the measurements on the side of the container could stand out abit better as its hard to read