Tupperware

Tupperware (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (2) · No (16)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (8) · No (8)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

smanganaro
smanganaroSydney, NSW

WARRANTY SHAM

Very disappointed with Tupperware warranty replacement. The lid to my mixing bowl has cracked and broken yet they have denied the claim without explanation or option for me to ask why as my claim fits within their warranty replacement list. I have been a long time buyer and user of Tupperware, however, their failure to decline my replacement without explanation will have me rethinking any future purchases.

Mattie
Mattie

Thanks for the reviews.

I am very pleased I read the customer reviews before paying the $12.95 postage fee to get a replacement product. My expensive large microwave dish with lid is defective with bits of plastic coming off it and bubbling. Have looked after it for the last 2 years but now it is not fit for use. N o point paying the postage fee after reading people's comments. Will not be purchasing Tupperware again. It used to be a fabulous product and in fact I am still using items that I got 40 years ago. Yes, like many others off to,Kmart or Ikea for my kitchen ware.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting form my replacement items.

On the 15 June 2020 I made a claim for various items to be replaced, got confirmation the same day, also returned them the same day I paid the postage to return them and I am still waiting for the replacements.

Angie
AngieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ridiculous! Over priced and poor customer support

Jimbo
Jimbo

GOODBYE TUPPERWARE

Tupperware used to be a great product with great after sales service BUT NO MORE!!! My wife tried to get a new lid under the lifetime warranty (which is a joke by the way) and she had nothing but problems. There is no such thing as after sales service anymore and the product is nowhere near what it used to be. Poor materials that break or breakdown far to quickly. But like anything, nothing remains the same.

So its GOOD BYE to Tupperware for me as there are other more superior products than Tupperware!!

Linda Watt
Linda WattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broken Tupperware No response from Tupperware

On June 15th I returned a broken product with a lifetime guarantee, I had to pay postage to return it. I am still waiting for a reply. I have a tracking number through the post office to prove it has been returned. Tupperware don't answer their phone, don't respond to numerous emails and in the meantime I am in limbo. Tupperware isn't what it used to be, admittedly in Melbourne we have Stage 4 Lockdown at the moment, but I find it amusing that Tupperware can still take orders for new products and post them out to customers, but can't find the time to respond and fix problems from their customers that have supported them for over 40 years. I will certainly be reassessing whether I ever purchase products in the future. Extremely disappointed.

I can live without it, now and forever!

I am so dissapointed in trying to claim some broken Tupperware, but from now on I will never use their products again. I have been waiting over two months for these replacements and now they don't respond with emails via their customer (non) service.
I have never claimed before and now won't buy anything from Tupperware again.

Dan
DanMelbourne

Lifetime warranty isn't

When you try to claim on the lifetime warranty you will need to pay significantly more for postage than it actually costs. I suspect Tupperware is using the "Postage" charges to cover the cost of the replacement parts. Very disappointing considering my Mother used Tupperware all her life and so far I have as well. I will be looking elsewhere when I next need to replace my storage containers.

Elkay
ElkayAscot Vale

Total rip off

I bought a turbo chef chopper, which supposedly had a lifetime warranty. It cost more than $60 at the time. The string has just broken for the second time in 2 years. The first time, replacement was free. Now it looks like there's a $12.95 delivery cost. Total rip off! Poor quality for an expensive price. Aldi often sells a similar product for about the same price as Tupperware's delivery cost. I'll be waiting for one of those rather than pump more money into Tupperware - the wait time will likely be similar.

Chris.A
Chris.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what it used to be

Tupperware is not what it used to be. Everything is cracking and breaking yet the prices remain the same and the customer service stinks - I've waited 12 weeks to get my replacement.

Awful customer care

They state open 8:30-9pm but are closed. I placed my order may 15th it’s now July 8th and I have yet to get most of my order. No way to contact anyone to get an answer. All of my party orders shipped separately to me with terrible packing slips making it extremely difficult to figure out who gets what.

Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

High cost for little quality

Products are promoted as being under a “lifetime warranty” but the process to have a warped product replaced was excruciating.

I was made to pay $12.95 postage only to realise that even though I’d selected black, after payment, the replacement part was listed as “green lid” (this company is too tight-arsed to replace an entire item).

Honestly, go to Kmart instead. You’ll get better luck there if anything goes bust and at a much fairer cost.

Haniak

Replacements under warranty

Jenny F.
Jenny F.Perth, WA

Clear Mates

I am very disappointed in the clear mates sets I purchased last year. I had trouble getting the lids on when they first arrived, however I soaked them in hot water as advised and managed to get them on. However with use I still find the lids terribly hard to get on, the double action seal does not work as the lid is too tight. I will think twice before purchasing again. I have some Tupperware items that are 40 years old and they are much better quality than these new ones.

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Disappointed and feel ripped off.

I am super dissapointed, spent $280 on Santa Stashes (4 of them) to try and get some goodies. And I received 4 identicle stashes. Assumed at first maybe they were all the same but my friend ordered one and hers was completely different and it had such better items and quality things. Seemed she actually got the $200 worth of tupperwear for the $70 each and I didn't. Really unhappy and don't think I will be buying anymore Tupperwear if this is their treatment of customers.

Eugenie
EugenieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing - Tupperware Modular Mates Labels

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Micro Urban rice cooker a dud

I recently received a replacement micro urban rice cooker as the older version I had cracked. The lid is impossible to get off and I broke the base of the rice cooker when i used pressure to get the lid off. Very disappointed after waiting 2 months for the replacement

Utterly disappointed Tupperware customer

Carrie
CarrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much for lifetime warranty wont be buying anything again

The little chopper blade broke after only a few uses and just chopping onion...they want me to spend $25 on new centre bit and that's not under warranty...I will have to chuck whole thing out as the new blade will probably just snap again

Wendy
WendyTeesdale

Tupperware returns policy a farce!

What a joke the lifetime warranty for Tupperware! I went online, created an account, filled in details of faulty items and submitted it only to get an email back that all 10 of my items must be returned, then I have to pay postage for any items they may or may not replace for me. I have finished with Tupperware I will never buy another item!
You have lost another faithful customer! I will now purchase kmart modular mates at least I dont pay an arm and a leg for them and then get duped by the lifetime warranty!

sel
sel

lids don't fit anymore, have to pay exhorbitantly for a replacement under the "lifetime warranty"

3 of my lids have cracked and don't fit anymore, I've had to resort to using 2 rubber bands to keep them on each time i use them! but the "lifetime warranty" requires me to pay so much for the postage of sending the defective items in, and the subsequent postage of the replacement items, and even then it's not guaranteed that they'll replace my warped lids, and yet they won't even send back the original items if they decide not to replace them, that it's not worth it for me to even try. Clearly this whole system is designed to ensure that customers don't bother with invoking the warranty for defective items. Surely this is illegal?

Ray
RayQueensland

Ripped off!!!!

Over 12 months ago we returned faulty products for replacement to a sales person in Jimboomba
And we still have had no replacement.....
Not fair feel ripped off honour your warranty Tupperware

SPT
SPTPerth

Does not live up to it’s reputation ‘Lifetime Warranty’

I purchased the Tupperware salad bowl and use it only in the summer month. It was accidentally dropped on the kitchen floor and it cracked! I contacted the agent and was told it was not replaceable under warranty as it was an impact damage. I was most disappointed as I do not expect plastic to crack when dropped. I was not told about the weakness of this plastic material. As a result of poor quality product and customer service, I will not be buying their products anymore.

Customer Service Unsatisfactory

All my lids for the freezer containers have perished. The agent said she would follow it up and I was to come back 2 weeks later with the containers. This I did but she said Head Office was too busy to respond to her query. The lids have also changed shape since me purchasing mine in the 90s in another country so there was no guarantee that they would be replaced. Would have been helpful if she had let me know to save myself the wasted journey. Judging from the reviews, I will not bother to pursue this any further as it is was very clear what the outcome would be and where this was heading. What is clear though, is that I will never buy tupperware again as I have had other issues with other items and the lifetime guarantee is not accurate.