Tupperware

Tupperware

Nicole

NicoleNew South Wales

Used to be worth the cost

I never used to mind paying the high cost of Tupperware knowing that I could claim on the lifetime warranty when it broke (which is very common!) I will not ever buy it again now that you are expected to process the warranty claim online and are expected to pay ridiculous amounts in postage. There are many other products available now that are just as good a quality at a fraction of the cost.

Purchased at Tupperware.

Ellie1010

Ellie1010

The price doesn’t reflect the quality! Arctic Large Serving Centre Review

Purchased in April 2020 for A$74.00.

Replacements

I was at a Tupperware party on August 18, where I took some items for replacement. I AM STILL WAITING.
The consultant is Annie Shearer from Albury, the last time I spoke to her she said it could take a couple of months. I believe there are still outstanding items from a party a couple of weeks before . It is now three months. I have containers in my pantry with plastic bags in them, and also two that need total replacement. How much longer?

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

KTG

KTGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what it used to be

Had some Modular Mate lids to be replaced. I was not impressed at having to pay for postage to send them to Tupperware. Also, in the past they used to have a lot of old stock suitable for replacement. Now my Modular Mates colour is unavailable and goodness knows what I would get instead. I have decided to source replacements from overseas where the range is better. Tupperware Australia were not helpful with their 'take it or leave it attitude' and the cost of the products is very high. It's sad to see a good company sunk so low.

Donna

DonnaMelbourne, Victoria

Snails Pace Replacement

NU16

NU16Western Australia

So disappointed

I purchased the water bottle and container set at a friend's online party. After growing up with Tupperware I knew it was a good product, that lasts, so I was excited to get my order. However the containers don't close properly, the lids have changed shape despite only hand washing and 2 of the 4 bottles leak. I won a prize at the online party which I also never received. Am so dissapointed with the purchase and wish I had kept my money.

6502 Ultra Pro Large Rect Cover Cosmos Charcoal

MK1

MK1Perth, WA

Must be a breach of consumer law?!

Seline

SelineMelbourne

Tupperware Beware

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Marianne

MarianneSydney, NSW

They DO break and Tupperware ignore emails so replacement policy is useless

I have several pieces of Tupperware and most of them are okay. However, two pieces from the same set I bought approximately 3 years old cracked. They were not treated roughly, were not dropped, were rarely used in the freezer or microwave (rated suitable for both). I suspect they were from a faulty batch.

I wrote several times to Australian Tupperware asking them to stand by their promise to replace broken Tupperware but they didn't bother to respond.

Had Tupperware bothered to acknowledge me this review could have been different.
Quite solid
Expensive, does break, Tupperware do not respond to emails and fail to make good on their claim of replacements