Tupperware

Tupperware

Paul

Paul

Replacement

I'm very pleased with Tupperware. My vegetable crisper I have used for 40years. The lid split on the corner and I got a crack in the bottom. Tupperware is going to send me a new crisper. I am a very happy lady. Thank you Tupperware

Nicole

NicoleNew South Wales

Used to be worth the cost

I never used to mind paying the high cost of Tupperware knowing that I could claim on the lifetime warranty when it broke (which is very common!) I will not ever buy it again now that you are expected to process the warranty claim online and are expected to pay ridiculous amounts in postage. There are many other products available now that are just as good a quality at a fraction of the cost.

Purchased at Tupperware.

Ellie1010

Ellie1010

The price doesn’t reflect the quality! Arctic Large Serving Centre Review

Purchased in April 2020 for $74.00.

Replacements

I was at a Tupperware party on August 18, where I took some items for replacement. I AM STILL WAITING.
The consultant is Annie Shearer from Albury, the last time I spoke to her she said it could take a couple of months. I believe there are still outstanding items from a party a couple of weeks before . It is now three months. I have containers in my pantry with plastic bags in them, and also two that need total replacement. How much longer?

Abbz

AbbzSouth Australia

Great quality, easy to use.

Great quality water bottles (and other products too), hard plastic that’s durable. Lids easy to open. Different sizes available (500ml, 750ml, 1ltr and 2ltrs) lots of different colours and covers available.

KTG

KTGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what it used to be

Had some Modular Mate lids to be replaced. I was not impressed at having to pay for postage to send them to Tupperware. Also, in the past they used to have a lot of old stock suitable for replacement. Now my Modular Mates colour is unavailable and goodness knows what I would get instead. I have decided to source replacements from overseas where the range is better. Tupperware Australia were not helpful with their 'take it or leave it attitude' and the cost of the products is very high. It's sad to see a good company sunk so low.

Vicki

Vicki

Tupperware is more than storage - Oven, Microwave, Fridge & Freezer!

Replacement parts

Very happy with my claim it came very quickly was sent emails to tell me it was packed & also one that it was being delivered the next day! However one container came broken I rang up warranty department & within 3 min she said another one will be sent out straight away! Couldn't be happier I have Tupperware in pantry fridge freezer & handbag!!

Toni N

Toni N

This is a great product. Will continue to buy Tupperware.

I have many Tupperware items. I found the lids on the purple containers would not seal properly but these were replaced under warranty. The rice cooker is brilliant it cooks rice to perfection. And my steamer is great for vegetables. I have to admit I am addicted to Tupperware.

Outstanding customer service

I recently contacted Tupperware about replacing some old lids from the freezer to microwave range that I purchased over 10 years ago.
Melissa from customer service contact centre assisted me with my request. Her level of service was truely expectional. Melissa was very helpful, friendly and extremely delightful to deal with. Just wanted to thank Melissa for replacing me lids & bases in the end to ensure they fit correctly.

Kmack

KmackShepparton

Micro Urban - Wonderful

I recently purchased the Micro Urban. We are a family of 6 and i now steam my vegies in the microwave without the horrible mircowave taste in minutes. Its so simple yet delicous. Easy to cook pasta and rice in just minutes also. I nornally suck at cooking rice but now my rice is perfect everytime!! I absolutely love it!! 5 stars

Donna

DonnaMelbourne, Victoria

Snails Pace Replacement

NU16

NU16Western Australia

So disappointed

I purchased the water bottle and container set at a friend's online party. After growing up with Tupperware I knew it was a good product, that lasts, so I was excited to get my order. However the containers don't close properly, the lids have changed shape despite only hand washing and 2 of the 4 bottles leak. I won a prize at the online party which I also never received. Am so dissapointed with the purchase and wish I had kept my money.

Sharon

SharonNorthern Region, NSW

Wow wow wow

The Tupperware Micro Pressure Cooker is fantastic. It's made of steel and encased in Tupperware and yes it goes in your microwave. 10 minutes for a cake, 20 minutes for Risotto and 30 minutes for lamb shanks, Forget about the slow cooker and old fashioned pressure cookers that weigh a tonne! Dinner is now so quick and easy, as well as a sneaker little cake for morning tea :) Life time warranty also.....laughing!!!

excellent

Claimed online for myself and Mum. Postage was prompt and hassle free. The lifetime guarantee was given so far. Very happy with the service AAA+++

6502 Ultra Pro Large Rect Cover Cosmos Charcoal

great customer service

Having had my tupperware for at least 15 years, 10 of my lids were cracked. I spent quite a while submitting my online claim and was told I had to send all the lids in. Living in Queensland, I was a bit perturbed that I would be without lids for 4-6 weeks, so I called Tupperware who kindly waived the need to send in the lids. Excellent customer service.

Nick

NickStanmore

Amazing service

I've purchased the mandolin that Juliennes, cuts, slices and dices. My wife lost the guard of the mandolin blade and they sent me one for free, free postage to replace it. The mandolin works a treat and the blades are ridiculously sharp. very glad to have the guards resupplied. Great service and product.

MK1

MK1Perth, WA

Must be a breach of consumer law?!

Seline