Tupperware

Tupperware

Pauline

PaulineIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed customer

Why did tupperware get rid if the round lettuce container. I was recently sold the fridge container to hold lettuce. You have to break it up to put in container & the ends go brown. I would be better going to Coles for the round one.The mystery pack was disappointing. I rcvd 4 drink bottles. I had already purchased 2 drink bottles at the same party, sharing 2 with somebody else as I didnt need the 4 that came in a pack. I now have 6 drink bottles. I also rcvd a small round container with juicer, grater etc. No instructions, whats the grater for, it doesnt grate onion.

Thea forester

Thea foresterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy customer

When I bought my Tupperware if a problem it was returned to a dealer to be returned for a lifetime replacement. Now they change the rules, very disappointed in this new rule.
I live very close to Loganholme Tupperware is it possible to make a delivery to there with several pieces of my broken unuseable pieces of Tupperware.
Thanking you for your assistance.

Thea Forester

Terri

TerriMaylands

Replacement/warranty

I was surprised to learn that Tupperware don't provide replacement for all products. I had 2 items that were damaged after a few years use - just through use and they aren't being replaced. I only have a couple of Tupperware items but disappointed that they don't have longer warranty periods

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tupperware compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Island GirlCowes

I love some, I hate some

Yvie

Yvieasked

does the white tupperware beetroot keeper stain red with the beetroot?

Lee
Lee

Yes, don't buy it.

So what if it does?

Narelle F.

Narelle F.asked

I have some very old tuppweware that has cracked lids. When on the warranty site the numbers come up not known what can I do

leptobrama

Put it in the recycling bin.

Dawnmarie O.

Dawnmarie O.asked

I had a Tupperware container that was in back of fridge . It was moldy. I washed in some and bleach. The bowl is fine but the lid that has ridges still smell like mold. I'll need a new one. Small bowl with white lid,comes in set of 4. Where can I buy?

Just don't smell it.