Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes · No (1)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Kermit
KermitThe Mallee, VIC

No-longer a great product with 'lifetime" warranty...

I have been a loyal Tupperware purchaser for 25+ years. I would have held more than a dozen parties and spent 1000's on the 'Fantastic Plastic'.
The recent changes to the Warranty claim system is appalling! Having a loyal customer pay $3.95 for an item to be returned for replacement, then pay $$ for postage to return the broken item to Tupperware, then pay $10 for postage to have the new items sent to me is disgusting.
Then we have the new 'loyalty program' of Bronze, Silver & Gold membership!
What a joke!
I think I'm done with Tupperware.

Purchased in at Tupperware for $1,000.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Hot Handles While Cooking No
  • Even Heat DistributionYes
  • Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month
  • Return Claim MadeYes

Yvie
Yvieasked

does the white tupperware beetroot keeper stain red with the beetroot?

Lee
Lee

Yes, don't buy it.

So what if it does?

Narelle F.
Narelle F.asked

I have some very old tuppweware that has cracked lids. When on the warranty site the numbers come up not known what can I do

leptobrama

Put it in the recycling bin.

Dawnmarie O.
Dawnmarie O.asked

I had a Tupperware container that was in back of fridge . It was moldy. I washed in some and bleach. The bowl is fine but the lid that has ridges still smell like mold. I'll need a new one. Small bowl with white lid,comes in set of 4. Where can I buy?

Just don't smell it.