Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Nicole
NicoleNew South Wales

Used to be worth the cost

I never used to mind paying the high cost of Tupperware knowing that I could claim on the lifetime warranty when it broke (which is very common!) I will not ever buy it again now that you are expected to process the warranty claim online and are expected to pay ridiculous amounts in postage. There are many other products available now that are just as good a quality at a fraction of the cost.

Purchased at Tupperware.

Replacements

I was at a Tupperware party on August 18, where I took some items for replacement. I AM STILL WAITING.
The consultant is Annie Shearer from Albury, the last time I spoke to her she said it could take a couple of months. I believe there are still outstanding items from a party a couple of weeks before . It is now three months. I have containers in my pantry with plastic bags in them, and also two that need total replacement. How much longer?

Yvie
Yvieasked

does the white tupperware beetroot keeper stain red with the beetroot?

Lee
Lee

Yes, don't buy it.

So what if it does?

Narelle F.
Narelle F.asked

I have some very old tuppweware that has cracked lids. When on the warranty site the numbers come up not known what can I do

leptobrama

Put it in the recycling bin.

Dawnmarie O.
Dawnmarie O.asked

I had a Tupperware container that was in back of fridge . It was moldy. I washed in some and bleach. The bowl is fine but the lid that has ridges still smell like mold. I'll need a new one. Small bowl with white lid,comes in set of 4. Where can I buy?

Just don't smell it.