Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No (0)
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the money

I purchased the rice cooker and must say it is amazing. Just pop the rice and required amount of water in and fit lid and into the microwave . My family totally loved the cooked rice , it went with the best fried rice I’ve ever made . It’s very easy to clean. So worth the investment

Purchased in June 2021 at Tupperware.

Elise
Elise

Love it all!!!

Everything about Tupperware is simply amazing!!!
I've never had any problems with my purchases, something is being used daily from Tupperware.

Purchased in February 2021.

Paul
Paul

Replacement

I'm very pleased with Tupperware. My vegetable crisper I have used for 40years. The lid split on the corner and I got a crack in the bottom. Tupperware is going to send me a new crisper. I am a very happy lady. Thank you Tupperware

Pauline
PaulineIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed customer

Why did tupperware get rid if the round lettuce container. I was recently sold the fridge container to hold lettuce. You have to break it up to put in container & the ends go brown. I would be better going to Coles for the round one.The mystery pack was disappointing. I rcvd 4 drink bottles. I had already purchased 2 drink bottles at the same party, sharing 2 with somebody else as I didnt need the 4 that came in a pack. I now have 6 drink bottles. I also rcvd a small round container with juicer, grater etc. No instructions, whats the grater for, it doesnt grate onion.

Abbz
AbbzSouth Australia

Great quality, easy to use.

Great quality water bottles (and other products too), hard plastic that’s durable. Lids easy to open. Different sizes available (500ml, 750ml, 1ltr and 2ltrs) lots of different colours and covers available.

Thea forester
Thea foresterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy customer

When I bought my Tupperware if a problem it was returned to a dealer to be returned for a lifetime replacement. Now they change the rules, very disappointed in this new rule.
I live very close to Loganholme Tupperware is it possible to make a delivery to there with several pieces of my broken unuseable pieces of Tupperware.
Thanking you for your assistance.

Thea Forester

Vicki
Vicki

Tupperware is more than storage - Oven, Microwave, Fridge & Freezer!

Replacement parts

Very happy with my claim it came very quickly was sent emails to tell me it was packed & also one that it was being delivered the next day! However one container came broken I rang up warranty department & within 3 min she said another one will be sent out straight away! Couldn't be happier I have Tupperware in pantry fridge freezer & handbag!!

Toni N
Toni N

This is a great product. Will continue to buy Tupperware.

I have many Tupperware items. I found the lids on the purple containers would not seal properly but these were replaced under warranty. The rice cooker is brilliant it cooks rice to perfection. And my steamer is great for vegetables. I have to admit I am addicted to Tupperware.

Outstanding customer service

I recently contacted Tupperware about replacing some old lids from the freezer to microwave range that I purchased over 10 years ago.
Melissa from customer service contact centre assisted me with my request. Her level of service was truely expectional. Melissa was very helpful, friendly and extremely delightful to deal with. Just wanted to thank Melissa for replacing me lids & bases in the end to ensure they fit correctly.

Kmack
KmackShepparton

Micro Urban - Wonderful

I recently purchased the Micro Urban. We are a family of 6 and i now steam my vegies in the microwave without the horrible mircowave taste in minutes. Its so simple yet delicous. Easy to cook pasta and rice in just minutes also. I nornally suck at cooking rice but now my rice is perfect everytime!! I absolutely love it!! 5 stars

Terri
TerriMaylands

Replacement/warranty

I was surprised to learn that Tupperware don't provide replacement for all products. I had 2 items that were damaged after a few years use - just through use and they aren't being replaced. I only have a couple of Tupperware items but disappointed that they don't have longer warranty periods

Sharon
SharonNorthern Region, NSW

Wow wow wow

The Tupperware Micro Pressure Cooker is fantastic. It's made of steel and encased in Tupperware and yes it goes in your microwave. 10 minutes for a cake, 20 minutes for Risotto and 30 minutes for lamb shanks, Forget about the slow cooker and old fashioned pressure cookers that weigh a tonne! Dinner is now so quick and easy, as well as a sneaker little cake for morning tea :) Life time warranty also.....laughing!!!

excellent

Claimed online for myself and Mum. Postage was prompt and hassle free. The lifetime guarantee was given so far. Very happy with the service AAA+++

great customer service

Having had my tupperware for at least 15 years, 10 of my lids were cracked. I spent quite a while submitting my online claim and was told I had to send all the lids in. Living in Queensland, I was a bit perturbed that I would be without lids for 4-6 weeks, so I called Tupperware who kindly waived the need to send in the lids. Excellent customer service.