Turner's Garage Doors

Turner's Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Turner's Garage Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Vivian J.
Vivian J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I can't thank you enough for fixing my garage door, arrived on time and wouldn't take anything for fixing my problem. I know who I am going to call when I need a new opener will definitely be recommending you to friends.

Proline Builders
Proline Builders South East Queensland, QLD

Above & beyond

Proline Builders are insurance builders who service multiple insurers.
Turner's garage doors & gates are highly recommended by us for their immeasurable quality, competitive pricing & customer service.

Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! Would rate them higher than 5 stars if it was possible!

Turners Garage Doors provide an excellent service. They were communicative when engaging them to come and provide a quote. The quote was free and no obligation. They had the tools to fix the garage door problem on the spot. The price was competitive, in fact, I felt awful they came out in morning peak hour traffic, getting stuck in traffic from an accident, for such an inexpensive job! I would highly recommend them for any garage door work.

Job Satisfaction

Very reliable and always do a great job

Turners never let us down and always do a great job. We really appreciate their prompt service and professionalism when dealing with tenants.

TDR
TDRSouth East Queensland, QLD

UNRELIABLE - just simply a time waster

No respect for people's time! First appointment - called and messaged Alex to confirm that everything as planned, but he didn't answered my call but send a message that he can't make it and that he has rescheduled us to the next day. My husband was driving a long way up and had to get him turned around. We thought - things could happened, it's ok. The next day - the second reschedule appointment, we called and message Alex several times - no answer whatsoever! Whatever happened again - please have a courtesy to let people know so they don't stay and wait for nothing! Complete disrespect of people's time.

June
JuneNorth Queensland, QLD

perfect

Great job very happy would recommend Turners Garage doors great company to deal with. Alex did a fantastic job good communication I am very pleased with Garage Door would not go to anyone else.

Vicki
VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Company can't keep appointments

I cannot comment on the actual work completed by Turners. What I will comment on is the two wasted days that I have been sitting around waiting for Turners to turned up to fix my garage door and to install electric gate openers.
Made an appointment with Turners, which nobody showed up and no phones calls to us.
I had to ring and speak to Alex and he said he forgot to write the appointment in his diary and he forgot about us. Fair enough these things happen not a good way to run you company but we made a second appointment with him and guess what....another no show, didnt answer text message or phone.
So looks like we are going elsewhere, pity for him as we had more work lined up for him. Bad Form Turners

Excellent job

Excellent company to deal with. I was impressed with the information given to me on my easy fixed garage door. The installation of 2 automated doors was quick & I was extremely happy with the end result. A great price and workmanship, I would highly recommend.

Loren K
Loren KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Great communication from Alex - very quick response to my email, on time and has done a great job for an affordable price. Definitely recommend and will use again. Thanks Alex & Adam.

Very Happy

Alex and his partner arrived promptly on the time arranged and completed the installation of our garage doors in a timely and professional manner. We highly recommend Turner Garage Doors to anyone seeking their services.

D. R. G.
D. R. G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fraying steel cable replaced quickly and at a good price. Professional and friendly service. Top job done. Thank you Alex.

Tamara B.
Tamara B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service at a Great Price!

I own a local real estate agency and use Alex for all our properties garage door needs. Alex has always been professional and so easy to deal with! He always attends to issues promptly and is always fairly priced. Thank you so much Alex!!

rewarding_07
rewarding_07South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Excellent service all round. Would recommend to anyone and use again in the future without hesitation. Great prices, information and service. When writing my review i made a typo in my verification email so I wrote the whole review a second time because I really was that impressed!

Shae
ShaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

Alex was on time very honest and professional. Nothing was to difficult for him. He explained everything well so that it was easily understood. I would recommend Alex to anyone.

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

great garage door

thank you so much for installing the garage door motor it is great nice and quiet.the guy sorry i forgot his name was so helpful explained everything.The daughter loves it .Thank you again merry christmas Julie and Richard