Turner's Garage Doors

Turner's Garage Doors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (13)
  • Job Satisfaction

Excellent job

Excellent company to deal with. I was impressed with the information given to me on my easy fixed garage door. The installation of 2 automated doors was quick & I was extremely happy with the end result. A great price and workmanship, I would highly recommend.

Loren K

Loren KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Great communication from Alex - very quick response to my email, on time and has done a great job for an affordable price. Definitely recommend and will use again. Thanks Alex & Adam.

Very Happy

Alex and his partner arrived promptly on the time arranged and completed the installation of our garage doors in a timely and professional manner. We highly recommend Turner Garage Doors to anyone seeking their services.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Turner's Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Tamara B.

Tamara B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service at a Great Price!

I own a local real estate agency and use Alex for all our properties garage door needs. Alex has always been professional and so easy to deal with! He always attends to issues promptly and is always fairly priced. Thank you so much Alex!!

Excellent Service

We called Turners out for an emergency after hours job. Wonderful service and fixed the problem quickly. The explained what had happened and why. We would highly recommend their services.

rewarding_07

rewarding_07South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Excellent service all round. Would recommend to anyone and use again in the future without hesitation. Great prices, information and service. When writing my review i made a typo in my verification email so I wrote the whole review a second time because I really was that impressed!

Shae

ShaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

Alex was on time very honest and professional. Nothing was to difficult for him. He explained everything well so that it was easily understood. I would recommend Alex to anyone.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

great garage door

thank you so much for installing the garage door motor it is great nice and quiet.the guy sorry i forgot his name was so helpful explained everything.The daughter loves it .Thank you again merry christmas Julie and Richard

No stress, no mess.

All done by text with Alex and he was early but approved his early arrival with me first.Laid back,knowledgable and I suspect unflappable.First class job, no moaning or groaning just a really nice chap.Highly recommend him for his whole attitude and work ethic.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Turner's Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Excellent service

I called Turners Garage Doors about a automatic door that wouldn't open, he was able to diagnose the problem over the phone, then arrived on time with all the parts required to get the door working again
Great service, great price and fantastic workmanship, will be recommending him to everyone!!

Mick L.

Mick L.South East Queensland, QLD

Honest, reliable

I have used Turner’s Garage door services numerous times. A great company to deal with and they won’t rip you off. I highly recommend them. They always arrived at the time arranged.

Faultless

I needed 2 garage door automatic openers installed.I cannot recommend Alex’s company highly enough. My experience with Turner’s was exceptional...... workmanship, value for money, after sales, professionalism, reliability, punctuality was top drawer.

Daz

Daz

Brilliant price, brilliant service!

Could not fault this company. Quality service at an affordable price. So refreshing to experience reliability with friendly, awesome service.
Would highly recommend for all your garage door and motor needs.