Turtle Wax Ice Car Wash

Turtle Wax Ice Car Wash

See the Best Car Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Turtle Wax? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
Sgt. A.
Sgt. A.Sydney, NSW

Its pretty good

Nothing too special though, the new polymer stuff works better in my experience. I like the smell of this product though, and premise of not having streaks is nice, I do not notice the "wax" part of it though

Purchased in January 2020 at Supercheap Auto for $24.

Rick Falkiner
Rick FalkinerIllawarra, NSW

Favourite car wash

This is my favourite car wash, it's great on black metalic paint and realy brings up the contrast on rubber and plastic fittings. It protects the paint and water flows from the surface as if I've just waxed the car. I hand wash my expensive euro car every week and never need to have the car detailed.

Purchased in June 2018 at Supercheap Auto for $16.50.

Worst product i ever used, truck looked worse after i washed it ,covered with water spots, windows

Ice premium care car wash worst product i ever used .t472r left all water spots streaked windows, washed twice looked the same after the 2nd. time wrong info on the bottle don't buy it .i hav better with dish soap. i would never use it again got no satisfaction from ph. call.

did not do what it was supposed to do

robert conklin