TVArabia HD Box

TVArabia HD Box (page 2 of 2)

Ali

AliBrisbane

Worst customer service and device...

Worst customer service ever..
    If there was a rating below 1 that would be too good for this company...
    My activation code shows used...haven't seen tv and it's been a month...the cheapest device that could be made will be yours....you'll be dealing with some very condescending Indians. ....abd I have been told that they have never received a complaint...be warned..take your money elsewhere. ..

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    JL

JLSydney

Stay well away from ARABiA TV

We recently upgraded our TV Box but we didn't receive are card no to active service. We called to ask where the email was. I gave him the wrong invoice number by accident and I was about to give the rep the correct and was talking over me and I asked him can I please give you the receipt number and he told are finished saying what crap you have. This is not how you treat a Customer who is needing help regarding there service. I do not recommended this company as they do not know how to talk to a customer respectful and they are useless in helping, go with another company who over the same services like Zaap TV as they know how to help customers.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Sami

SamiSydney

Don't buy from them

I bought the device 4 months ago and light on the front panel start to stop working. I called them and they keep asking to send them an email. I send email with all details and no respond back, called them several times but no responds. Very bad customer services. Taking them to Fair trading.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
    Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs

Find out how TVArabia HD Box compares to other Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs

Don't deal with them

I paid them $89 to renew and activate my device but they ask for 30 extra and when i refused to pay and asked for my refund they kept playing scam games and did not answer my emails or calls. I will take it to consumer affairs to stop that

Jamil

Jamilmelbourne

Good Product With Very Quick Response From The Technical Team.

I have been using the product for 3 years almost. Just renewed it for the 3rd year. It's been really good and service has been great. I have used other devices in the past and had alot of channels hanging up all the time, with tvarabia channels run smoothly. I heard they got a new model in the market. Will sure be testing that out in future. I highly recommend this product manly for being so cheap (Compared to the products that actually work. Not the free ones in market as they are not reliable at all and very low quality with no support). Also being Sports are HD and picture quality is very good. Hope this helps.

Thanks!
    Jamil Skaf

Horrible customer service

Customer service is horrible. I'm thinking about escalating my concerns to fair trading. They blocked me on facebook just because I said I need help with Bein sports issues although it says on their site we can use fb for technical help. Also when I emailed their support team, no reply received. Thinking about getting my money back since it hasn't been one month yet and if they refuse, I'm escalating this matter to fair trading. Be careful from this seller. Disrespectful and dishonest specially when it comes to the money back guarantee.

ok

I had some issues with the box related to my wifi security settings .However, I have contacted the service provider and I wanted to use the money back gurantee and they ask me to ship it which i did and i got my money refunded.
    So far its an ok experience for me.
    Amr

Horrible customer service

I purchased TVArabia box online and promoted as 30 days satisfaction and after receiving the box one if the channel was not working properly and when I communicated the company they replied in a very rude way and when I asked to return the box because the channel is not working for more than one week they started to blame me that I will be the looser!!
    I returned the box and till now no reply to my emails about the refund and it seems it will end up by fair trading involvement . What is the benefit of any good box if the customer service is extremely bad and in case you faced a trouble with the box you will face hard times with the customer service !!

AnneMelbourne

Excellent Product

Finally some thing that works very happy. highly recommended. Being zaap customer tv arabia is many times better. Also the VOD is amazing as i can watch favorite series on demand when i miss them. Movie section is also good but need more movies. They are covering ramadan series as well which is very good for us
    No freezing at all
    nothing i can think of

Eman

Do u have problems with the remote control range?

Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs

Find out how TVArabia HD Box compares to other Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs

Good box in bad hands

Ramy
    Ramy

please clarify how it could be good in the market and you have lots of complains about it???
    I have got the new Zaaptv 509N it is so bad restart everyday,

Can u tell me Anne
    How the range of your remote control?
    Because mine has very limited range and I have to be very close to the box to pick up the signal