TVArabia HD Box

TVArabia HD Box (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TVArabia HD Box? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
Jamil
Jamilmelbourne

Good Product With Very Quick Response From The Technical Team.

I have been using the product for 3 years almost. Just renewed it for the 3rd year. It's been really good and service has been great. I have used other devices in the past and had alot of channels hanging up all the time, with tvarabia channels run smoothly. I heard they got a new model in the market. Will sure be testing that out in future. I highly recommend this product manly for being so cheap (Compared to the products that actually work. Not the free ones in market as they are not reliable at all and very low quality with no support). Also being Sports are HD and picture quality is very good. Hope this helps.

Thanks!
Jamil Skaf

Zooooz
Zooooz

Horrible customer service

Customer service is horrible. I'm thinking about escalating my concerns to fair trading. They blocked me on facebook just because I said I need help with Bein sports issues although it says on their site we can use fb for technical help. Also when I emailed their support team, no reply received. Thinking about getting my money back since it hasn't been one month yet and if they refuse, I'm escalating this matter to fair trading. Be careful from this seller. Disrespectful and dishonest specially when it comes to the money back guarantee.

ok

I had some issues with the box related to my wifi security settings .However, I have contacted the service provider and I wanted to use the money back gurantee and they ask me to ship it which i did and i got my money refunded.
So far its an ok experience for me.
Amr

Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs

Find out how TVArabia HD Box compares to other Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs

Horrible customer service

I purchased TVArabia box online and promoted as 30 days satisfaction and after receiving the box one if the channel was not working properly and when I communicated the company they replied in a very rude way and when I asked to return the box because the channel is not working for more than one week they started to blame me that I will be the looser!!
I returned the box and till now no reply to my emails about the refund and it seems it will end up by fair trading involvement . What is the benefit of any good box if the customer service is extremely bad and in case you faced a trouble with the box you will face hard times with the customer service !!

AnneMelbourne

Excellent Product

Finally some thing that works very happy. highly recommended. Being zaap customer tv arabia is many times better. Also the VOD is amazing as i can watch favorite series on demand when i miss them. Movie section is also good but need more movies. They are covering ramadan series as well which is very good for us
No freezing at all
nothing i can think of

Eman

Do u have problems with the remote control range?

Good box in bad hands

Ramy
Ramy

please clarify how it could be good in the market and you have lots of complains about it???
I have got the new Zaaptv 509N it is so bad restart everyday,

Can u tell me Anne
How the range of your remote control?
Because mine has very limited range and I have to be very close to the box to pick up the signal