TVArabia HD Box

TVArabia HD Box

See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TVArabia HD Box? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

Terrible service and poor customer service

Most of time the channels are under maintenance when you ask support they are rude and provide you wrong timeline and try to left the chat. Totally a waste of $200.

fake quality

bad and rude very rip of and lair, very rude customer service, channels not HD and slow very bad quality
channels disappear before the 2 years period they promised me.
they charge top many for fake service, they should be shut down and give the people the money back.
i wouldnt recommend it.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Very very poor services and maintenance.

When we call for service they will lift for the first time and for the second time they won’t even lift call.
- they won’t provide all channels,
- We requested them for 15 channels mainly, currently only 4 are running and the rest they just display the channel name but when we switched in we can see the different channel.
- they won’t respond.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

yagoub salamo

hi i got massage in ATv said you need to charge how long time a take the charge and how can i renew my box please thanks so much last year i charge it was take me to when i recharged my box please i dont want to longer .

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Sudden disconnect

This company has terrible customer service. My box suddenly stopped working 1 week ago ! No one to contact about this fault ! There website doesn't work ! I have 6 months remaining in my contract. I wonder whom should I contact about this serious issue ! Absolute fraudulent behaviour !

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Terrible

It's unbelievable how the service change from excellent to horrible all channels work on and off every 5 second and they run out on the middle of night like thief. By disconnected there Facebook page and phone number and website well shame on you and I think that's call fraud here in Australia and i will take this company to court.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Moe
MoeMelbourne

Bad and rude customer service

I had a very bad experience with this people's, I believe he is one person running the show and he is very rude, absolutely no respect. Unfortunately once you paid you will be stuck with his rudeness if you contact him for any claim, and it is a battle to get a refund.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Very bad company, rude customer service

No customer support, no refund, just a very bad service.. my old tv box stopped working, I had the shocking customer service ever, don't want to provide a working code to reinstate my service, no replies to email, refuse to refund..
Rude customer service, they don't even care if you complain, I'm not sure how this company is even operating in Australia..

mohamed
mohamedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad and shocking

Redeclace HD BOX Very bad customer service very rude and unprofessional I am shocked is this company real .They dont even listen and they dont care .If you dont won't to have nightmares keep away from these peaple .The box doesn't work property they wont replace or fix or even talk to me UNBELIEVABLE ...

Worst customer service ever

Watch where you spend your money, very terrible customer service.don't trust what they say on their website. I made a complaint against them in the fair trading and they don't even reply to them. Next step should be the court. Try to make negative comment on their Facebook page they will block you.
Save yourself from wasting time and money.i can see lots of complaints, I advise every one has issues with them to lodge a complaint in the ACCC.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Never stupid TV Arabia (very rude customer support)

Very bad service, customer services guys very rude, non-human, no sense.
Once you want to speak to somebody they throw you to each other. Very impolite attitude.
They do not care about time, you pay and receive service later after weeks despite you subscription is running.
Just pay, no service.
I found out after that the very bad reviews about them.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

where is my service

i paid for 1 year contract with TVArabia and they disconnected the service while i still have 7 months left saying i need a new box costing me an extra $60. why wasnt i informed before that? why connect me from the first place? he is very rude and extremely arrogant. will report him as he doesnt answer my calls.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

This company should be closed

If you planning to purchase from TV Arabia then get ready for a long game of fighting with the rudest customer service ever in this whole world. These guys should be reported to the ombudsman and should be banned from operating in Australia. Stay away from this business as you will never get a service and will never get your money back. I have already reported this company to Fair Trade Australia and Consumer affairs.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Don't buy from this guys. Stole my money

Don't ever think about buying from TV Arabia. These guys took my money and never heard back from them again. When I contacted them they advised that "they don't care" if I complain as I won't get my money back. The have the worst, unprofessional and rude customer support. They don't care about the service as much they care about taking money out of your pocket. I have raised a complaint with the bank and with consumer affairs so make sure not to even think to try. they will give you honey during the trial and when you purchase a box or subscription then you are messed. Save your money and pay for a trusted service

Date PurchasedMar 2017

I wish I could've given 0 starts

Stay away from this service. If you ever thinking of purchasing IPTV then FIND ANOTHER RESPECTFUL COMPANY. The customer service is the rudest ever. If you have a problem then you will be ranked as a troublemaker and wouldn't listen to you. They will block your number and if you manage to get a hold of someone, then they will hang up on you. Never come near TV ARABIA online purchases. They will take your money, deliver a non working service and then cut you off and c ya later