TVArabia HD Box

TVArabia HD Box

See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TVArabia HD Box? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

Oh my God my Chanels are back !!!!

Most of my TV Chanel's Were disappeared suddenly yesterday I've tried to contact the phone number that I usually contact if I have an issue with one if Chanel's and it's disconnected.. I don't know what the hell is going on at least they should tell us if there is a temprorry error or what the alternatives??? Or if they bankrupted. We need to know

Date PurchasedSept 2015

ok

I had some issues with the box related to my wifi security settings .However, I have contacted the service provider and I wanted to use the money back gurantee and they ask me to ship it which i did and i got my money refunded.
    So far its an ok experience for me.
    Amr

Lilian K.
    Lilian K.asked

I want to recharge my tv arabia

Maha
    Mahaasked

Hi I'm trying to re-new the subscription where do I go? Can u please text me on this numbers 0431061863

Ali A.
    Ali A.asked

I'm trying to re-new the subscription where do I go?

Mario Sok
    Mario Sok

Try calling www.reelplay.co. You can get a NEW box for $99 and its the best Arab box around.

mack
    mack

Yes pls Text on WhatsApp 0452053025 !!

CategorySet Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs