TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

TVSN (TV Shopping Network) (page 2 of 19)

Keryn

KerynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shopping channel

I just love shopping on this site. There is a huge selection of products and they offer a interest free payment plan over a couple of months depending on the purchase price. It's great being able to watch a show live before purchasing a product.

Silver star

Silver starGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too slow to process refunds.

Quality is uneven, some products are excellent, others cheap and nasty. Quality control needs to improve.
My real problem is the very, very slow refunds . I would guess they keep my money in coffers to collect interest or aid cashflow. Whatever the reason, it seems to be a policy to pay refunds as slowly as possible. Also loathe new site, no meaningful response to feedback. So sorry to loose Niki V. Happy to find Justine and Carla and Niki on new channel.

TVSN is obviously worried

Obviously TVSN are worried with the new 'openshop' opening today. With Justine, Nikki and carla as presenters
Cant believe how many times today tvsn presenters have thanked loyal customers, how they have been on air for almost 24 years, extra loyalty points etc etc.its just too late!
Sorry too late for me, i have been a customer for over 20 years but cant believe how bad the channel is now especially with P&H charges.
I have saved so much money buying elsewhere withe free P&H and afterpay is fantastic, both of which the new channel has

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company ever don’t buy from them

Worst customer service taken extra payments out of my account tried to call multiple times asked to speak with a manager they have refused to let me would not recommend them to anyone
I had made an arrangement to have two payments taken out one for $74.74 and another for $100 they took the full $174.74 and are still saying I owe the $100 and keep trying to take payments out of my account adding $4.95 dishonour fee to each attempt when it has been paid in full so so disappointed will be making a formal complaint with the ombudsman as their customer service is disgusting and dishonest they don’t listen to you speak over top of you and hang up on you so frustrating

Gabell18

Gabell18Peel, WA

Never again!

Took the full $2500 dollars from my account instead of the 10 part payments they were supposed to take, leaving me BROKE. It’s been a week and I’m still waiting for them to refund my money.

Why bother?

Not Happy

Not Happy

Postage rip off

Bought 2 x HairDo Trendy Do Wraps. Was obviously charged postage for each individual piece, but they arrived in the same Post bag and are light as a feather. So theft by deception and won't deal with them again!

Voting beauty awards

I aggree with Penny
5 choices each category.
Again next day went to vote believing other products be there but no same products " what the"!!!
So wrong, cheating other products of opportunity and deceiving consumers. Very disappointed with tvsn

Maeghan

MaeghanSydney, NSW

Admittedly not happy with new format since TVSN changed it, has hindered ordering at times.

I am however 9/10 score happy with my purchases and customer service from TVSN, and if not I am happy I have 30days in which to return product no question asked.

Mike T

Mike TSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

TVSN = Totally Void of Social Niceties!

TVSN have an extremely frustrating Customer Service mantra that relies entirely on standardised responses reinforcing that they are open 24 hours a day, which they unfortunately don't use to satisfactorily answer your queries & complaints! My latest experience being taking 6 E-Mails to elicit a satisfactory response on a free bonus product with an order, which they continually tried to rebuff until my wife pinpointed exactly where in their TV Presentation they had pledged that every order would receive the free gift sought. Nobody takes responsibility/ownership of customer service, extremely difficult to deal with in the event of anything that requires some thought or discretion.

Elizabeth Toledo

Elizabeth ToledoSydney, NSW

Tvsn is doing legal advertising.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Krista Stevens

Krista StevensGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor quality diamonesque ring and bad service.

I bought a Charlie Lapson Diamonesque ring 11 months ago. I wore it a couple of times a week. The stone fell out. I returned the ring and TVSN advised that it had heavy wear and tear and was scratched so won't refund. I also had to pay postage to return it. Will not buy from this cheap nasty range ever again. Very disappointed at the poor quality of this product and the attitude of the customer service blaming the customer for their poor quality jewellery.

Robby M

Robby MSydney, NSW

Difficult new website

I totally agree with the negative comments regarding the website. Its slow, difficult and frustrating to navigate. I missed out on a purchase of a print yesterday, couldnt get back to find item number in time, and missed out. Not happy!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

TVSN is not good pricing, expensive product from China, over selling.

The product is varied but some of them can be expensive not good values for money. The quality for some product like dress are the same like $20 but they sold it for $120 or more

Rach7109

Rach7109Hobart

Easy, enjoyable and convenient shopping.

I must say I’m little over personal reviews of customer remorse caused by bad decisions of the shopper. As a regular TVSN shopper for over 20 years I can honestly say I have always received excellent products and on the 3 occasions when customer service was required it was of the highest standard.

Love to travel

Love to travelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why I've given up on TVSN

Prime Geo Mineral Superblend

My husband has had great success with the above product in controlling restless legs hence his sleeping has improved immensely. Has used Tumeric range since it first came to TVSN.,

PMF

PMFSydney, NSW

Love it !

Purchased the Berkshire Blanket set . So happy and just arrived at the right time as winter has landed in Sydney! My first TVSN purchase . I was a little worried as I like to see touch and feel any products I buy . To my delight it is exactly what I was looking for . Very happy customer , Oh and postage cheaper than E Bay Also within 5days .

Wendy Collins

Wendy CollinsCentral Queensland, QLD

Website is hard to navigate

The TV guide is not user friendly anymore....please bring back the old one. Having trouble with size charts as well....so frustrating....sometimes just give up...please please bring back the old one.

Lou

LouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great choice 24/7

The new website is not user friendly but is manageable. I have shopped with TVSN since 2001, a postive experience and the choice of items is huge. Many items I would not be able to purchase where I live.
I choose wisely,abeit I have not a few times.
The customer service team are friendly and listen to any concern that is relevant.
I love and use everyday many products purchased over many years.From home, kitchen, decor,fashion,jewellery and health products.
The postage charges are not well priced, A review by TVSN will increase sales.