TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

TVSN (TV Shopping Network) (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (119)

They deserve a <0 star!!!

Product never came! E-mails back and forth asking me to be patient and offered me a discount on next purchase. Once I stated I would report them they stopped answering me. They guaranteed a 3-7 day expedited shipping. I ordered on November 23, 2020 and still waiting for my order. Today is 1-22-2021. Beware!! Do not buy from this company!!! Can you say scam!!

Noel
Noel

Order # 33179

Convenient...

Yes they have lots of products but customer service is getting your money quickly and that's it.Even if you return faulty product they don't want to pay postage,I had to really ask. The postage they charge is plain outrageous.Other companies do a lot better better deals.The presenters are allowed to say anything to sell a product ,they make a big deal about being Australian companies,BUT 95%is made in China,and expensive +postage.More competition is needed,something to keep them honest.ha.good luck.

Kelley
Kelley Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service over the Phone could be better!!

Jo C
Jo CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I've been a TVSN Shopper for many years now and love the wide variety of product. The skin products are the best I have ever found and used. Just recently I had a problem with one of my orders and rang Customer Service. Tom was amazing, nothing short of professional service and I can't thank you enough for the quick response and how it was fixed. I shop around but always come back to TVSN, love the informative presentations and the value for money is fantastic, especially with their daily offers and product of the months. Thanks again TVSN :)

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how TVSN (TV Shopping Network) compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Alex W
Alex WPerth, WA

Postage RipOff

I know this subject has been raised before regarding TVSN ripping off customers with double up postage charges. I placed an order recently for two items & they arrived in an acceptable time frame BUT the items arrived in the same box & I was charged separate postage for each. $13.80 in total instead of $6.90. How do TVSN justify their postage charges. Many online companies give free postage on orders over a certain amount. This order was just under $300.00 & double postage. Not happy!!

Bee
Bee

Good jewellery

I’ve only ever bought jewellery. I have to say if you like semi precious gem stones you won’t ever see in shopping centres and at reasonable price this is the place to shop. Most retail diamonds are a rip off and tvsn is no different. However if you want a rarer gem stone you won’t find in stores tvsn is great they provide a lot of variety. More collectors pieces then the mass manufactured rubbish from retail stores.

Roslyn M.
Roslyn M.

Thief in warehouse

I received my fragrance box of loccitane, only half the items were in the box! Paper crumpled around 2 remaining items, so disappointed, tvsn need to clean their act up and see what's going on in the warehouse, really really slack, you have slack people working for you tvsn clean it up! I paid good money for missing items!

No after-sales service what soever

I purchased a Mystique massage chair through TVSN, the first chair was faulty and made loud grinding noises. They replaced with a second chair, this also is making similar noises, the problem now is that it is several years old and now has an error message and is not working correctly. I contacted TVSN and they are not interested in helping solve the problem at all. They carry no spare parts and do not have any service agents to repair the chair, do NOT purchase anything from this company if you think it may require after-sales service especially once the one-year warranty is finished. Their lack of service sucks!

Brett Kirkwood
Brett Kirkwood
Graeme
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!

We purchased a 65 inch Philips TV from TVSN. The purchase process was quick and easy postage was fairly priced and extremely quick. When the TV arrived it had a tiny bug between the display panel and the front glass panel. We lodged a warranty claim with them but Philips rejected it. We escalated the claim back to TVSN who agreed to have it returned at their expense and gave us a full refund! Staff was always friendly and helpful. Highly recommend TVSN and AVOID buying a new Phillips TV! Poor design!

Andrea C.
Andrea C.Sydney, NSW

TVSN - Appalling service and customer support

No complaints

I have ordered many items from TVSN, if I don't like what I order I return it and have always received a refund within about 4 weeks. I have found most jewellery items better quality than jewellery in retail land. Clothes and shoes are often brands found in upmarket department stores with similar pricing. Its nice to see clothes and shoes modelled rather than guess from a photo on an online shop. Only thing I have had to get used to is jewellery items often look larger on screen but measurements are always given.I like the presenters.

NDE
NDE

Refunds take forever

TVSN's refund times are the slowest I have ever experienced for on-line stores. It's been nearly a month since I returned an item. I enquired about my return and they said it hadn't been received. I had to waste my time enquiring with Australia Post who confirmed it had been delivered. I was then told by TVSN that it could still take up to a month before my refund is processed. What a joke!

TVSN - poor communication

Chris H.
Chris H.South Australia

Awful Company

Beware of trying to get a refund from this company under your Consumer Rights under Australian Law for a faulty product if their 30 day money back has expired. It's virtually impossible unless you persevere and fight for your rights!

Moz
MozPerth, WA

what a waste of time website so stupid

Tried to by $400.00 Skinn products, just wasted 30 minutes of my life due to the poor website. Then ring customer DONT care line. She couldn't care less either. So I didn't bother wasting my money on such a shocking service

Paul C.TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Disappointingly slow returns and refunds process, mediocre customer service

Ann-Maree S
Ann-Maree SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Return

Feel very deceived

Waited 11 days for Nokia 7.2 phone to arrive. Thought that was bad enough, then after setting up and downloading apps I use discovered camera doesn't work. Google search says this is an issue since latest update. People as far back I can see as Feb 20 have not been able to use camera on phone. Most of of TVSN's show about this phone was about how good this phone is and it doesn't even work. Beyond disgusted.

Dianne

I called you back hours ago Paul and you have not returned my call.

melaine
melaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Missing Product- numerous emails - no result - nada

I ordered and eagerly awaited my Eve Pearl Delivery for the concealer with brush. I received and checked the delivery - no brush. I emailed directly, and was told it was being investigated. It's been over a week now, and I have followed up 4 times, only to be emailed the same standard response. Not good enough TVSN! Not happy Jan. This has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I will not be ordering any further if this is the standard of customer service, for someone that has been in the industry 20+ years, this is atrocious customer service from what I thought was a well regarded organisation.

Melaine Sohn

Annette Green
Annette GreenREDLAND BAY

TVSN IS TERRIBLE!!

I have been a customer of TVSN for several years now and have spent many thousands of dollars with them.

They don’t seem to care about their loyal customers. They don’t try and resolve complaints or issues but instead choose to further exacerbate them!

Their customer service is non-existent and some of their agents are exceedingly rude!

Their returns process is expensive, lengthy and arduous! However, they are very quick to process money that is owing.

Much of their jewellery is expensive and is of inferior quality, in my opinion.

So, please be careful when purchasing!

Very disappointed
Very disappointedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

TVSN no longer care about loyal customers

Disappointing returns process

Hi Paul
Thanks for the quick message. I have rung multiple times and sent many emails to customer care who have refused to say anything besides no. Not sure if you can help or not.

Unhappy Jo
Unhappy JoGippsland, VIC

Non receipt of goods and no advice

Ordered Bose speaker 14/8/20 for birthday gift 7/9/20 and paid in full. When not received by 21/8/20 contacted tvsn and was advised item will not be sent for quite sometime due to large volumes and certainly not in time for birthday gift. People honestly do not under any circumstances deal with this company. They just sell and have absolutely no back up service. What a sham and to think I purchased in Australia so as to receive on time. Never again tvsn

Vesna
VesnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Voucher reduced for shipping costs already paid by a customer

Terrible Service

I ordered a pentax k70 package and had a terrible experience throughout the process.
They don't give clear answers to you. I had to call evertime to follow up in the end , I had to cancel the order. Will not recommend to anyone.

Other General Merchandise Shops