TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Listing monitored by TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
divasewmelbourne

Been A Long Time Customer

lean s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Crap customer service, they do not care- Paul cares a lot!

Sick of paying for items they do not have in stock, now still waiting for items to be despatched that were paid for 17/3/21, still cannot get a straight answer, customer service really need to read emails and the information they give instead of skimming over them and giving inaccurate reply

lean s.

Paul has resolved this issue, thank you

Vesna
VesnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Voucher reduced for shipping costs already paid by a customer

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Horrendous Postage Costs Spoil Purchasing Experience

Have always been satisfied with products purchased from TVSN and the manner of their delivery; however I must take issue with the exorbitant postage costs. I feel these costs could well preclude purchasing by some people, which is a shame. The extreme postage costs cannot surely be justified and is to be hoped they can be reviewed in 2020 to reflect a fairer and more honest deal for customers.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how TVSN (TV Shopping Network) compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Easy to use

In today’s hurly burly world it can be a blessing to use a shopping service from the comfort of home. My wife and I have found the service to be reasonable and efficient and will always use it where possible.

Silver star
Silver starGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too slow to process refunds.

Quality is uneven, some products are excellent, others cheap and nasty. Quality control needs to improve.
My real problem is the very, very slow refunds . I would guess they keep my money in coffers to collect interest or aid cashflow. Whatever the reason, it seems to be a policy to pay refunds as slowly as possible. Also loathe new site, no meaningful response to feedback. So sorry to loose Niki V. Happy to find Justine and Carla and Niki on new channel.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Penny
PennySydney, NSW

What has happened to the website

I used to love TVSN and as I work full time couldn't get to see the shows and relied on the website. Not anymore format is awful and forget about ever watching a video on a single product. Things like their beauty awards are a joke, you can only vote for the products they want you to vote you (which is about 5 products in each catagory). It's like they only want specific winners (that they have in stock that they can sell). But I guess it's all about making money.

S20 laundry detergent sheets

I recently purchased the s2o laundry detergent sheets, with great expectations and eagerness to use this product. Sadly it does not perform the way they say and show on tvsn. My clothes did NOT wash up well at all and the smelled musty as the sheets were unscented. There was a stain on a throw rug that did not come out at all.
I have just washed the throw again with my washing powder and the stain washed away, to my surprise, as l simply asumed it was going to be permenant.
Very disappointed in this product.

Jcd
JcdPerth

Could do better

I have only purchased one product (Wheyless) from this company. Was delivered to my local post office in around 2 weeks. No problem there. Product was as described on the programme .

Chrissy
ChrissyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Turning off TVSN

TVSN should be afraid

As Afterpay gets more popularity, TVSN should revisit their P&H and Administration Fees for Part Payments.
Very unhappy that when you return an item on part payment, you loose 2 postage costs and the admin fees.

Never again!

Don't know how TVSN could sell such a useless product! Checked online, it is no longer for sale, wonder why?

Deanne
Deanne

Polaroid tablet

Shell
ShellLisarow

Great company that has gone bad

Usually Happy with TVSN.

I generally find the quality to be very good but I find the presenters can exaggerate and give out false information. I recently bought two pairs of Scholl shoes according to the sizing recommendations they give on the video. They said if you are a half size to go down. Well, I could not even get my feet into the shoes which were too narrow and short in length. I then had to fork out $17.60 to return them. Very unhappy about misleading information! I feel they should reimburse my postage costs. I emailed their customer care about it and received no reply. Their returns processing is slow as well.

Kinny
KinnyAuckland

The beads were falling off

I bought a kellys kloset caftan and when I tried it on some beads fell on the floor then I noticed on thee front where a whole lot of beads were missing. The beads are put on with fine cotton and are hand knotted without being sewn in which means the knots can come undone there is not enough thread to sew them in yourself. I sent it back for a refund, no problem. It is an inconvenience to send back then have to wait for a refund.