TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Listing monitored by TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)
Bee
Bee

Good jewellery

I’ve only ever bought jewellery. I have to say if you like semi precious gem stones you won’t ever see in shopping centres and at reasonable price this is the place to shop. Most retail diamonds are a rip off and tvsn is no different. However if you want a rarer gem stone you won’t find in stores tvsn is great they provide a lot of variety. More collectors pieces then the mass manufactured rubbish from retail stores.

Disappointing returns process

Hi Paul
Thanks for the quick message. I have rung multiple times and sent many emails to customer care who have refused to say anything besides no. Not sure if you can help or not.

Prycey
PryceySouth East Queensland, QLD

No longer excellent

I have been a TVSN customer for many years and spent thousands of dollars. But, nowadays the customer service is poor, the attitude is poor and the delivery charges are extreme. Sadly I have one more payment on a product and will not be shopping with TVSN again. Its the end of an era for me.

Anne
AnneSouth West, WA

times

i set record to tape charlie bears as i am work when they are usually on but tvsn channel never sticks to the guide so its annoying when i cant watch the shows

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how TVSN (TV Shopping Network) compares to other General Merchandise Shops

L. Lisa Wilson
L. Lisa WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Choice of Product and Service

Have been shopping with TVSN since 2004. Excellent range of everyday and specialty items. Have had no problems returning products. The 30-day money back guarantee on all products is a huge plus. No hesitation in recommending.

Martha
MarthaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!!!!

I am a new TVSN junkie..... I made my first purchase last week and BAM it is here already.... Product lived up to my expectations. The range of products are not all to my liking - a little old fashioned I think but when I found what I was looking for I was happy.

Maeghan
MaeghanSydney, NSW

Admittedly not happy with new format since TVSN changed it, has hindered ordering at times.

I am however 9/10 score happy with my purchases and customer service from TVSN, and if not I am happy I have 30days in which to return product no question asked.

Lou
LouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great choice 24/7

The new website is not user friendly but is manageable. I have shopped with TVSN since 2001, a postive experience and the choice of items is huge. Many items I would not be able to purchase where I live.
I choose wisely,abeit I have not a few times.
The customer service team are friendly and listen to any concern that is relevant.
I love and use everyday many products purchased over many years.From home, kitchen, decor,fashion,jewellery and health products.
The postage charges are not well priced, A review by TVSN will increase sales.

Pros and Cons

On air call in

I'm pressed with the 30 day return policy and found all call centre staff to be friendly and helpful. What I object to is the continued poetry offerings gs
I know it is a talent but we all watch to see products and expert advice not to hear poems.. It is irritating and takes up time when people's questions could be answered. Pass on the poems to those they are composed for. I mute the TV every time I hear another poem has been submitted.. I can't be the only person who has this opinion

Missing Justine D

Have been shopping with tvsn since they began satisfied with whole experience expecially most presenters and the sale events mostly a day doesn't go by that i dont check daily shows

Ww00Cairns

Such packaging waste

I’ve been a customer for a long time I have no problem with the products but the packaging waste is awful. As example, I recently ordered 2 pair thongs, separately, but same day. I received both on the same day. Both were in a separate box. Both were then wrapped in plastic. Then - one box had those plastic puffy protective things as well.
THESE WERE THONGS. They weren’t going to break or get damaged.
Come on TVSN. Get with the environmental trend and stop the waste.

Ww00

Thank you. I hope they consider this waste seriously.

Robyn1954Harkness

Not always informed when stock not actually available

I have no issue in general with what they sell as usually buy only from the beauty section.
What I do not like is when you place your order you are not always told the item is not in stock yet, however they still take payment straight away, and item may not get despatched for two weeks. Not sure that this is the ethical way to do business. Payment should not be taken out until day of despatch just like any other store.

Robyn1954

Thank you for getting back to me, you however did not answer the query on why does TVSN take payment straight away when the product is not even in stock?

Account Details and Balances owing

It would be really helpful, if I could log in and view my purchases and see whats been paid, how much is owing, and allow me to make a payment if I wanted to, other than having to wait till the next payment is due, which your company direct debits. Unless I keep all the emails and keep track myself, I don't know where I am up to, at a quick glance. Thank you.

Claire
ClaireNSW

Quality products.

I have been buying from TVSN for a few years. Had an issue with a large item delivered when not home once, but learned from that to request from tvsn at time of order, for courier to call me before delivery. Since then, all has great, with items being of top quality always, and usually delivered quite quickly.
Do think TVSN should check competitors prices though before the shows air, as recent Kitchenaid Artisan 2 bowl is well overpriced compared to Harvey Normans regular price
Overall, my experience with TVSN is a positive one and I do recommend them.