TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Listing monitored by TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (20)

Victoria H.
Victoria H.Murray Region, NSW

Tvsn the best place to shop

I buy alot of my home goods from tvsn...
Five stars is not enough affordable top products great service great people

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Luforge
LuforgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer for 7 years

I have purchased from TVSN for 7 years. Great products with Speedy delivery. I was also impressed with a recent refund of a product within 2 weeks back into my account. Highly recommend shopping with this company.

LIW
LIWHobart, TAS

Perfect

I absolutely love watching Lee Bradley on TVSN with the Charlie Bears! I also love all the ladies though, I love having it on in the background when I’m home alone. I’m 35 years old and totally hooked on TVSN!

Fast shipping and always packaged properly. Bought clothing, Peony Faux flowers, and Charlie Bears.

Been a customer since 2018.

Very happy.

I know if I purchase my collectables from here, they arrive quickly and perfectly and I don’t have to worry about chasing them up.

I’ve never made a return

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No response to a request for a replacement of a faulty item

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how TVSN (TV Shopping Network) compares to other General Merchandise Shops

ROY ROY
ROY ROYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bissell proheat 2x revolution pet carpet cleaner

i bought the Bissell proheat 2x revolution from tvsn , while i thought i was getting a bargain found out later could have purchased product local for same price, delivery was excellent though and ease of the whole deal was good , product performs better than i ever expected , very pleased would definitely use tvsn again , but would check local prices first

Uma N.
Uma N.Sydney, NSW

Not your high end quality product but it comes with guarantees

The TVSN website is a bit of an opportunity to make you spend money that you do not need to spend but for the price the products are of good value and it does come with a guarantee...

Jennie
Jennie South West, WA

Amazing products and service.

Jo C
Jo CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I've been a TVSN Shopper for many years now and love the wide variety of product. The skin products are the best I have ever found and used. Just recently I had a problem with one of my orders and rang Customer Service. Tom was amazing, nothing short of professional service and I can't thank you enough for the quick response and how it was fixed. I shop around but always come back to TVSN, love the informative presentations and the value for money is fantastic, especially with their daily offers and product of the months. Thanks again TVSN :)

Graeme
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!

We purchased a 65 inch Philips TV from TVSN. The purchase process was quick and easy postage was fairly priced and extremely quick. When the TV arrived it had a tiny bug between the display panel and the front glass panel. We lodged a warranty claim with them but Philips rejected it. We escalated the claim back to TVSN who agreed to have it returned at their expense and gave us a full refund! Staff was always friendly and helpful. Highly recommend TVSN and AVOID buying a new Phillips TV! Poor design!

No complaints

I have ordered many items from TVSN, if I don't like what I order I return it and have always received a refund within about 4 weeks. I have found most jewellery items better quality than jewellery in retail land. Clothes and shoes are often brands found in upmarket department stores with similar pricing. Its nice to see clothes and shoes modelled rather than guess from a photo on an online shop. Only thing I have had to get used to is jewellery items often look larger on screen but measurements are always given.I like the presenters.

Paul C.TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Three GREAT products and prompt delivery each time!

Brian G.
Brian G.Sydney, NSW

They dispatched goods straight away

I bought the light brown wig last week. It arrived 2 days later. It was everything they said it would be. Great service, thank you guys. The hosts seem sincere too.

Coolroy
CoolroyPerth, WA

Great dual Rainwater shower & hand held shower with great features

Law
LawAU

Fast delivery and response to queries / great deal!!

I was hesitant to order because of bad reviews but the bonus discs for breville peel & dice worth $150 was too hard to pass. I got my order after 7days which includes 4days of easter holiday. All in all I’m very happy.

TVSN trusted shopping

I love TVSN. Their customer service people are Australian. They are so helpful and lovely to talk to. I have never had any issues. Because anything I do not like, I return on the 30 day money back guarantee and my money is returned. No problems.
I highly trust them. Recommend to everyone.