5Tweetycam Baby Monitor with Camera

Tweetycam Baby Monitor with Camera Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Bree M
Bree M

I’m interested in purchasing as our current baby monitor has died, what is the warranty timeframe?

Rach
Rach

It is one year i was just told. I have had an issue inside warranty and one outside warranty and honestly, i am very happy with the customer service - that's the reason I’m writing the review. Customer Service is second to none and helped me with both issues of replacement.

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Bree, as Rach mentioned, we offer a manufacturer 1-year warranty for all our products. Additionally, you also have the option to buy a 1-year extended warranty with your purchase. I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or doubts.

Caitlin
Caitlin

I need a new monitor that is capable of having multiple cameras. I currently have a vtech and like the wide angle view (almost fish eye view) that you can select as it means I don’t have to pan and tilt the camera and get a full cot or room view. Does tweetycam have this option or do they have an additional wide angle lens (like the Eufy space view) that can be added?

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for reaching out and expressing your interest in our baby monitors. Currently, we don't offer a wide-angle view option similar to what you've described with VTech. However, we are actively working on expanding our product line and introducing new features to meet the diverse needs of our customers. We appreciate your suggestion and will certainly consider it as we continue to develop and improve our products.
If you have any other questions or specific requirements for your baby monitor setup, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to assist you in finding the best solution for your needs.

Tweetycam Customer Support

Emma H.
Emma H.

Hello,
Interested in buying the tweety cam as our second hand camera has died. How long is the power cable to the camera? We have limited power points so wondering if we will need an extension cord or power bank.

Rosalie Calway
Rosalie Calway

At least 1.5m because it has to go all the way up the stand

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Emma, the power cable is pretty long, 2.5m.

Rach S.
Rach S.

Hi, website says monitor alerts when baby is in very deep sleep, does this mean it alerts when breathing isn't detected?

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Rach, I appreciate your inquiry. However, the feature you mentioned, where the camera's screen activates when it detects a sound, is not a standard feature of Tweetycam. Our product uses a feature called VOX, which activates both the screen and sound on the monitor when a noise is detected in your baby's room.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or anything specific you're looking for, and I'd be happy to assist.

Tweetycam Support Team

Josie L.
Josie L.

Hello, do you need to have both cameras set up at the same time or can you use one without the other. Thanks Josie

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Josie, You can choose whatever works best for you. All cameras work independently, and you can use up to 4 cameras simultaneously with one monitor.
I hope this helps. We're here for you if you ever need assistance or have any more questions. Feel free to reach out anytime at support@tweetycam.zohodesk.com.

Danks D.
Danks D.

My current monitor has limited alert functions and currently looking at this model. Does it alert loudly when parent unit is about to run out of battery or if it’s disconnected from the baby unit? My current one doesn’t and we live in a big house so need to be alerted to these things without being alerted to movements

Tiana Davies
Tiana Davies

I personally haven’t had an issue with range, so I’m not sure about how loud it is when alerting that it’s disconnected, I’ve even done across the road with the monitor to test range and still had it connected. In regards to low battery yes the beep is loud enough when it’s low and need to be plugged in. But again the is only happened once of twice because I left the monitor on full brightness and on all day. Over night I have mine plugged in.

Tweetycam   DM

Hi, Thank you for considering Tweetycam! Yes, Tweetycam has alerts when the monitor runs out of battery. You can personally adjust the volume of alerts in the settings, and it will also buzz. However, when it disconnects, only a message will appear on the screen.

If you ever have more questions or if there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to reach out at support@tweetycam.zohodesk.com.

Tweeytycam Support Team

Sarah
Sarah

Hello, I've recently bought a baby monitor that does not use wifi (like the tweetycam) and it doesn't work consistently due to 'interference'. The customer service team of the other baby monitor have not been able to pinpoint exactly what this 'interference' might be but suggest it could be because of the white noise machine we use or other electrical devices. I'm keen to switch devices and interested in purchased your baby monitor. I'm just concerned the same thing will happen. Could you let me know whether this is a problem that comes up with your device? Thank you

Edwn.19
Edwn.19

Hi Sarah. I was worried about his too when researching a monitor as we use white noise every night plugged in close to the camera. I'm happy to say that in my experience it does not affect the Tweetycam monitor at all. You can set both the sensitivity of noise pickup and the volume of the unit also. I don't hear the white noise unless my baby cries out and activates the screen, and only then can I hear it faintly under my daughters noises. Hope that helps!

Tweetycam   DM

Hello Sarah, Thank you, Edwin, for sharing your feedback.
Regarding potential interferences, while we cannot predict specific conditions, we assure you that when you choose Tweetycam, you benefit from a 14-day money-back guarantee. This allows you ample time to test our products thoroughly. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied, you can return the product, and we will process a full refund.
We appreciate your consideration and hope to provide you with a satisfying experience.
Tweetycam Support Team

Jade
Jade

My house block is 800sq mtrs & my daughters room is right in the middle of our house, I can go from one side of our property to the other with no interference...unless I go into the back shed & close the steel door, then the signal drops out, assuming its the solid steel blocking it. Otherwise no issues with the tweetycam at all. We have white noise running the entire time she sleeps & her riff raff plays its lullaby for 30mins when we put her down, we also have her air purifier running....so a few electrical devices & it doesn't cause any issues at all.

Karly
Karly

Hi how does the timer function work? Is it so you can set the monitor to come on at a certain time?

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Karly, To set up the timer on your Tweetycam, navigate to the settings menu, where you can choose your preferred time duration (1h, 2h, 3h, etc.). Ensure the alarm setting is turned on. This feature is handy for reminders such as feeding schedules or diaper changes.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!

Warm Regards,
The Tweetycam Team

Lokgula
Lokgula

Hi, your product looks really great, I would like to ask if there are SD card slot for me to record the videos?

Tweetycam   DM

Hi there, thank you for your interest in our product. Unfortunately, Tweetycam does not have an SD memory card option for recording videos.

Hayden F.
Hayden F.

Hi, very interested in your product. Just wondering if there is the ability to upload your own audio to the device?
Cheers.

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Hayden, thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, there isn't an option to upload your audio to Tweetycam. I hope this helps!

Taymay
Taymay

Does this monitor detect movement? We are trialing a toddler bed and need to see if bub has fallen out or on left their bed. If so does the monitor make a sound to alert you of movement?

Bob
Bob

Detect by alerting you no not necessarily, But it does make a noise like you'll hear it clear as day if there moving or getting out of bed its very clear. You'll be able to hear noises that didn't know could hear, Also lights up at the top when noise comes through the monitor.

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Taymay, thank you for your question. I appreciate your help, Bob. To clarify, our Tweetycam baby monitor does not have a motion detection feature. Therefore, you will not receive an alert if your toddler moves in bed. However, as Bob mentioned, our noise detection and microphone are of very high quality. The feature is designed to pick up any sounds made by your child. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions. Karen from the Tweetycam team

Con
Con

Does it have white noise?

Tweetycam   DM

Yes, Tweetycam has lullabies, as well as white and pink noise.

Nicole
Nicole

Just wondering, if we get the 2 camera bundle, when both cameras are on, will the screen display the split screen automatically? Or can you set it so it shows just the one camera image, and swipe across (or something) to view the second camera image? Or does the screen have to remain split?

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Nicole. You can use the display on split screen, or full screen if you prefer and each camera will be displayed for 15 seconds, or you press the button for switching between both camera.

Felicia
Felicia

For the twins bundle, is best to use a floor stand or 2 flexi mounts? It’s for newborn twins.

Tweetycam   DM

Thank you for contacting us, Felicia. Our Floor Stand is the best solution for increased viewing of your twins. It's also the safest option as the cord is secured under the sleeve. Best regards,
The Tweetycam Team

Hello,

12 hour run time on a single charge, however can the camera be used while it’s plugged into the power ac wall socket?

Don’t want to have to charge the camera every day.

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Po U. The camera doesn't have battery and needs to be plugged in at all time.
It is the monitor that have up to 12h battery on one single charge and can also be used while plugged in

Po U

Thanks for your prompt response. Does the camera kit come with two charging ac power wall plug?

I would like to have the camera and monitor both plugged to the ac wall power at all times, so that the monitor does not require charging every 12 hours

This is correct, it comes with 2 AC wall power

Natalie M.

Just needing to know if the charging cable is USB or wall socket?

Hi Natalie, our Tweetycam comes with a wall socket. Thanks

Natalie M.

Thanks for the fast response.
I will just say that for that reason I won't be able to purchase this product. I'm needing a unit I can charge via usb as we spend a fare chuck of the year travelling.

Penelope O.
Penelope O.

If we don't buy a fleximount, does it come with a wall mount?

Danielle Stringer
Danielle Stringer

Yes it does.

Thanks Danielle :)

Anonymous
Anonymous

Does the monitor connect somehow to your phone? Can I monitor my baby on my iPhone while someone else is looking after them at home. Thanks :)

Charley C.
Charley C.

Because it’s not through wifi there is no app that lets you do this. Only can view via the monitor provided.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Niccola C.
Niccola C.

If you’re baby isn’t making noise and you want to ‘wake up the monitor’ to chekc on them, can you do this?

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Niccola. Yes, when you're using VOX (the function that will "wake up the monitor" when your little one is making noise), you can wake up the screen at any time by pressing any button on your monitor. After a few seconds, the monitor will shut down again and wait for a noise to wake up, or the user pressing a button to wake up the screen again. I hope this help!

Amber K.

Is this a rebadged product from China? I've seen a lot of posts from Reddit etc saying Ali Express and Ali Baba sell the original chinese product a lot cheaper. (https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/5-Inch-HD-Hot-Selling-Good_1600433192934.html?spm=a2700.7735675.0.0.121d6c44aRaWW5)

Tweetycam   DM

Hi Amber, Thanks for your question and for your interest in Tweetycam.

We hadn’t realized there was so much debate happening on Reddit about our products! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Unfortunately, we cannot comment on the product you referenced on Alibaba. While the device certainly looks similar, I can confirm that this Alibaba seller is not our manufacturer. As such we cannot confirm whether the product uses the same high-quality components as Tweetycam. This is something we continually work on with our manufacturer to develop and improve, in order that we can deliver the best quality at the best price.

The big difference which we can confirm is that when you purchase from Tweetycam you will be purchasing from a local, Australian company (contrary to what has been said on Reddit!) with a dedicated customer support team and aftersales services. If you read through the verified reviews you will see plenty of compliments about our excellent team of support staff.

I hope that this information is helpful. If we can assist you further please feel free to contact us at support@tweetycam.zohodesk.com. We’re always happy to help!

Amber K.

Thanks for the detailed response. Much appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Tweetycam representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Tweetycam Baby Monitor with Camera is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more