5Tweetycam Baby Monitor with Camera

96% · 3005 · 2%

Bec A.
Bec A.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tweety cam

Tweety cam is fantastic, picture quality is good enough to see bubs chest moving love this camera! Show reply
Breeze S.
Breeze S.2 posts

Perfect for a mumma with a hearing impairment

Replaced my $500 baby monitor with this one. Wish I got this from the beginning instead! No more loss of interest connection, constant stressing someone has hacked us. Love having a monitor unit, good sizing and volume is great - as a deaf mumma, I can hear it!! This monitor would have made such a difference in my daily living if I had it sooner.. Show details ·  1
Lauren Hughes
Lauren Hughes

Clear image and great battery life

I love it. Such a clear image, battery lasts so much longer than our previous one and has a very easy menu. Show details ·  1
James Chaffey
James Chaffey

Excellent quality

Great quality in terms of picture and sound- I have yet to use properly yet as my little one has not made the transfer to the cot just yet. I wish I had purchased the stand initially as I don’t have a proper area to mount the camera, so i will have to make a seperate purchase for it, wish it came in a bundle. Show details ·  1
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

Money well spent!!

So impressed with this monitor! Purchased for my second child and wish I had the Tweety cam all these years. The picture is crystal clear I can see bubs breathing, can see the whole cot with the use of the stand, it comes with a wall mount if needed and a protective case which is a bonus. Sound is perfect and the VOX settings gives me a great night sleep knowing it will alert if bubs wakes or needs me. Plus the battery life is great and charger isn’t flimsy like other brand monitors. Amazing product!! Show details ·  1
JOSHT
JOSHTSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Quality Baby Cam

Incredible product after a lengthy search for the right baby monitor. Love the quality and the noise sensitivity feature. Easy to take the screen with you about the house as it’s wireless. The camera itself isn’t wireless which can be a pain if travelling… The only thing I didn’t love was that we had to buy an additional item for better manoeuvrability of the camera view. Show reply
Leanne C.
Leanne C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm a nana

Absolutely fantastic, so easy to attach to the wall, very easy to set up monitor, just turn it on and off you go.
Delivery was super fast. Show details ·  1
Tanya Katchan
Tanya Katchan2 posts

Excellent monitor

Great baby monitor. We bought the bundle with 2 cameras and I couldn’t believe how easy it was to set up. Very easy to use, we had it up and running within minutes of delivery. Screen is large and camera is easy to move around which is useful for a toddler! Show details ·  1
Lanna Carter
Lanna Carter
Tweetycam
Tweetycam   DM
Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

Love it

Love it so far, arrived in 3 days with express shipping. Picture is great and set up has been fab

Wish I had read the “included” as I added the wall mount and case so ended up with extras

But that’s on me! Love it so far! Show reply

Dennis L.
Dennis L.

Great product. Does everything you’d want and more

Great camera and battery life. Can see Bub breathe in the dark and hear her every sigh. The microphone is a little sensitive with the white noise machine going but better sensitive than not. The screen easily lasts a full day on battery and the temperature sensor and temperature alarm is a nice bonus. Show details ·  1
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Very happy with our purchase

I was sick of our old camera dropping in and out of signal so purchased the tweety cam. So happy with our decision, we love it. Only thing I can pick at is it’s hard to find the right buttons in the dark but I’m sure I will get better with time & use. Show details ·  1
MON
MONSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing - will be buying another

Obsessed! Such a great little unit and soo helpful, clear & concise information.
We love it so much - worth the price!! Show details ·  1
Meabh O'Donnell
Meabh O'DonnellSydney, NSW

You will not regret purchasing the Tweetycam

Absolutely love it! I did a lot of research on the baby monitors on the market and we've tried a few in the past and this one beats them all hands down. The handset has a big screen and the image is crystal clear. It couldn't be simpler to set up and is very easy to use and it has all the usual functions. You can really tell it was thoughtfully designed by a parent and it doesn't not fun through wifi so it's safe to use.
10/10 would recommend Show details ·  1
David Stevens
David Stevens

Bought as a Gift

Bought as a gift, told it works well and is a good piece equipment. Show reply
Tiana Davies
Tiana DaviesSydney, NSW2 posts

YOU NEED THIS MONITOR

As a first time mum I didn’t fully understand what I needed in a baby monitor until I bought the wrong one to begin with. Long story short I came across the tweety cam after a desperate search to find a camera that had night vision invisible to the eye.
I love that is doesn’t use wifi so it’s super secure
Honesty can not fault this baby camera or the service. Show reply

Jessica Wheatley
Jessica Wheatley2 posts

Worth it!

The camera is really great. It does everything you want. The only things I would change is when turning on the music to what you want you have to go down the list but when doing this it plays out loud each one you go past. Otherwise everything else is great! Shipping was fast and camera quality is fantastic. Show reply
Celestine Grasso
Celestine Grasso

A perfect product

Tweetycam is a great baby monitor. It is very clear and works at a long distance in and out of our home. Show details ·  1
Rosa
Rosa

Excellent Customer Service

Brett and his team were wonderful to deal with and I will be purchasing from Tweetycam again because of this experience. Show reply
batkinjen
batkinjenPerth, WA2 posts

Brilliant

Having just moved our 8 month old to his own room- tweety cam was a must!
Only gripe is the buttons don't glow/not backlit so fumble a bit at night when trying to activate the screen Show reply
Sonia Lonergan
Sonia LonerganSouth East Queensland, QLD
Jade
JadeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Lives up to the Hype

When looking for a new baby monitor I had come across so many recommendations & reviews for the Tweetycam. I took the plunge, mainly because of their money back guarantee, but can now say it is 100% a keeper! Functionality is brilliant & with the added bonus of the floor stand for home & the flexi mount for travel it really does suit all of our needs. Really happy with our purchase :) Show details ·  1
Edwn.19
Edwn.19Sydney, NSW7 posts

The best monitor!

Love this monitor so much. It’s not run through Wi-Fi so cannot be hacked which I love. It has every feature that I could have hoped for. Especially love that you can remotely move the camera angle around. Great design and quality. Show details ·  1
Emma ODonnell
Emma ODonnell

The perfect monitor!

It’s like having a mini HD television in your hands. I previously had a very popular brand monitor and there were numerous issues, so I changed to Tweetycam and couldn’t be happier! Show details ·  1
Anthony Catanzariti
Anthony CatanzaritiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

just perfect

Perfect picture, very safe, good for hearing impairment and does the job,
Just perfect ;) Show details ·  1
Lindy Lemi
Lindy Lemi

Such great Quality

Very happy with this purchase, picture is clear and the way it can capture the whole room is what I love about it. It’s worth buying the two camera set. Show details ·  1

Daria Macfarlane
Daria Macfarlane

Great camera

Fantastic, does what it needs to do. Good battery life on the monitor and quite sensitive to sound.
I like the room temperature feature too, very handy.
Microphone is not very clear though. Show reply
Melissa Tolson
Melissa Tolson

Easy to set up and use, great range, value for money compared to some of the other “big” brand names! Show details ·  1
Mark Cerci
Mark Cerci

The Tweetycam is just what I needed to watch over my Mother

By using the tweetycam I can work in my office and listen to my mum while she is asleep and attend to her needs Thank You Show details ·  1
Briony
BrionyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty chuffed

Im pretty impressed. Sound is great. The lowest dim for the screen for night is amazing. The long cords. Love the stand. Every feature is well thought about. Customer service was great too. Easy to set up. Show reply
C Muller
C Muller
Sarah S.
Sarah S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

Love this baby monitor. So easy to use, reliable, clear image and sound day and night. Worked as soon as I plugged it in, no need to go through any set up process. Love that the screen stays off until baby makes a noise. Battery lasts for ages. Would recommend to anyone! Show details ·  1
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
  Fair Incentive

Great usability, we love it

The monitor is a great size and is easy to use. Particularly appreciate the ability to easily (and silently) maneuver the camera remotely via the monitor which makes it easy to check on bub when they've moved around during a nap. Great customer service too. Show details ·  1
Antonia
Antonia

Absolutely amazing!

We bought this monitor for our toddler and newborn in the hope that it would work well as a double to ensure both were safe during their sleep. Works brilliantly, crystal clear picture and clear sound.

The only suggestion I would have is to add a backlight to buttons as they’re difficult to see in the dark. Show details ·  1

Heather P.
Heather P.3 posts

So happy!

I’m so happy with my Tweetycam. I did A LOT of research and comparing video monitors. Eventually I decided on Tweetycam and I’m glad I did. We’ve loved using it. It was very easy to set up, literally just turned it on and it was good to go! The video quality is 10/10 and audio is excellent. We’ve never had the signal drop and the battery life is sufficient. I keep it plugged in over night and off the charger all day. I would recommend this video monitor to anyone. Show details ·  1
Renee
Renee2 posts

Great product but a couple of things missing

This is a great camera and we purchased after having multiple issues with a well know brand. We need 3 cameras connected. The floor stand is great and the cable cover is a fantastic idea but it tears very easily.
The cameras themselves have excellent visibility and range.
Things that would be nice/need improvement are:
- the ability to have it auto scan through the cameras and activate on the camera picking up noise or be able to see all 4 cameras on the one screen
- stronger cable cover
- better wireless range. We have had issues with the cameras not reaching the main unit from <20m away (worked well initially and after a month we have had issues. Not sure if this is because we have increased electronics that are plugged in) Show details ·  1

CLM31
CLM31Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The most perfect baby monitor!

First off, customer service from Tweetycam is beyond brilliant! We had a minor problem with our first camera and customer service were straight on it, resolving the problem before it became something of concern.

We have been using our Tweetycam for 1.5months now and we love it! Image is crystal clear, night vision is amazing, sound is perfect; we couldn't be happier!

We purchased with the floor stand and we are so glad we did. We always have a great view of bub no matter where he has wriggled to in the cot!

We highly recommended this camera! Show reply

Alex
Alex

Amazing

Amazingly clear picture! Easy set up. Love that we can have two cameras to the one monitor. Much better than our previous monitor by a different company. Show reply
Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent customer support

Brett from customer support was an absolute legend. Very understanding, patient and helpful. The camera/monitor works great too, no surprise there. Show details ·  1
Hayley
Hayley3 posts

Great monitor

I love my Tweetycam. The quality of the camera is amazing. You can clearly see the tiny movement of baby breathing which is great for this paranoid first time Mum. The distance the camera works from is also great. The only let down feature is the sound function. I’ve found even using the built in noises on low volume I can’t hear the baby. This is easily solved with using a seperate sound machine though. Show details ·  1