2Two Men and a Truck

86% · 48171 · 13%

Leo
Leo

Highly recommended

Andre and Bruno have been a great help with my move. Professional and efficient. Show reply
Paul G.
Paul G.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience

We had Raf and Paulo help us with our move. Two fantastic guys, nothing was a problem, one time and careful. We moved the contents of a home unit part into storage and part into a house. Could not be happier with the service.
Mary W.
Mary W.South East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest, worst move experience, never use again

I paid top dollars for an interstate move. There was no coordination and the move teams did whatever they wanted. They didn’t finish the job and damaged furniture.
Rani
RaniSydney, NSW

Marcos and Rodrigo were perfect, they made our move a breeze

They were professional and dependable, and would highly recommend Marcos & Rodrigo
Boo
BooSydney2 posts
Mark
MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best removalist in town

Marcos and Rodrigo were timely, very respectful and efficient. They gave us much peace of mind throughout the move. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will federal to my friends and family.
Daniel
Daniel2 posts

Excellent moving service

Luiz and his team did a great job in quickly and carefully moving my fridge and some smaller items short distance between two houses. They kept me updated on the arrival time and made sure to double check the destination address before departing.
MMM38
MMM38Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Very very expensive

Three men and truck to move 3x1 bedroom house. Took them 9 hours in total, I have no idea why it took them so long. Cost $2,500!!! I will never use again, our last move only cost $800. Had to pay $600 for them to drive to and from city depot. Disgusting.
Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

I recommend these guys

Local move of a 3 bedroom house, these guys are courteous, very efficient, on time, careful with our stuff, can’t speak highly enough
Briony M.
Briony M.

Dishonest

Moving a 2 bed apartment-Two men in a truck were terrible. When unsupervised they stood around chatting and not working ( as evidenced by the storage unit manager). They then took twice as long to do the job as people we had previously used. They Left 2 large boxes of rubbish at the storage unit which we were fined for. They have done nothing but deny they have done anything wrong and they will claim you are not being reasonable. They dragged the job out as long as they could.NEVER USE THESE PEOPLE.
RKB
RKB

Shady customer service

Offered us a discounted rate to have our goods shipped to Florida on an empty truck they had going back to FL. After we verbally agreed to all details of the contract, the written contact contained a stipulation that put all risk on us, the customer. Basically, it said if the truck from FL was not available on the agreed to date, the price to move us using another truck would more than double. That was never mentioned in earlier conversations or even in the initial written contract. Dirty tactics slipping it in last minute. Sales person did not even apologize or seem to care.
Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Hands down best removalists I’ve ever used!

Can’t speak highly enough about my experience with this team. Initially impressed by the planning and quoting to develop a smooth solution for moving a 3 bedroom house to 3 locations - temporary new home, overseas and storage. The planning was smart, responsive and super helpful, but the team on the day were exception! Louis and Paolo and their gorgeous mates were spot-on tome, smiled and efficiently tackled the task from morning to afternoon. Nothing was too much trouble and mucked in to help with anything required to get it done. Will only ever use them in future!
syd_syd
syd_sydAU10 posts

What a rip off!

Just used this company and got a right shock when the final bill was presented to me. I was quoted $950 for the move and the final bill was $1521, the guys who moved us were great and quick - total move time was 4.5 hrs. When I rang to discuss with 2 men and a Truck they offered a $95 refund.

If I had been quoted $1500 when I rang for the quote I wouldn't have used them as they were so much more expensive than other quotes I received.

I won't be using them again.

Ally
AllySouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Will definitely use these boys again

I had a bad experience a couple of years ago with a different company where they took my deposit and never showed up and I never ended up getting my money back so I was really worried about moving house again and make sure to check all the reviews and it seemed that Two Men and a Truck were the best and they didn't require a deposit which made me feel a bit more relaxed.

So happy I chose them because the boys that turned up were absolutely amazing and worked so hard. The cost ended up being double what was originally quoted however we ran in to a few issues (at no fault to the boys) which extended the move beyond what was expected. Will definitely be using them again.

Jeff C
Jeff CSydney, NSW

Professional and friendly

Two Men and a Truck send Louis and Paolo to assist me moving several large furnitures to a 2 bedder apartment. They arrived earlier and did a quick planning on moving the items from second storey to their truck. They did the job really quick yet no damage was made to the furniture during the process. Couldn’t recommend them enough!
Leigh
LeighSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

The guys at “Two Men and a Truck” (the Rodrigo team) we’re highly efficient and very polite. It was a pleasure dealing with them. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

Yannick
Yannick

Fast, friendly and efficient!

It was a great experience from organising all the way to the actual move. Ivor helped me heaps with fast response times while planning and getting moving dates set up. Marcos and João Pedro were great in terms of communication, letting me know when exactly to expect them and once they showed up they got right to it and were very fast while also taking care of my possessions. Very friendly guys with great taste in music! :)
Elise E
Elise ESydney, NSW

On time and on budget!

From the moment they arrived right on our 7am scheduled time, I knew we were in for a great experience. They moved our 4br apartment over an hour away. Fast, professional and polite. Highly recommend.
geoff
geoffSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD
Carmel
CarmelCanberra 2600, ACT

Outstanding service

I can highly recommend this company after a recent house contents move. The communication at every stage of the move was timely, very helpful and professional. The on-site removal team in Canberra were outstanding in the care they took with the move. They were thorough, very professional, worked swiftly and took great trouble to move and safely pack up my 3 bedroom home. I have no hesitation in recommending this exemplary removalist team from Canberra.
Jorge R.
Jorge R.

Great professional service

The movers were very careful with the furniture and walls, also kind people willing to help. I Will surely use the service again and recommend it to family and friends. Show reply
Alan
Alan

Fast and fantastic

Luiz, Caio, and Arthur were terrific. They were quick, careful, and communicative, and got the job done in way less time than I had thought possible. Highly recommended and I’ll be sure to recommend them to anyone I know when they move! Show reply
alextalbot
alextalbotSydney, NSW4 posts

3 hours late, woeful communication

1 bedroom, ground floor apartment, items being put into a ground floor garage half an hour away.

Arrival window was 11am-2pm, they showed up 3 HOURS LATE DURING PEAK HOUR. There was absolutely no communication as to whether or not they were turning up at all. I was frantically looking on Airtasker when they finally called to say they're out the front.

It took them over an hour to put 5 items onto a truck. (couch, small fridge, BBQ, washing machine, dryer, pre-disassembled bed base)

They then assured me they were giving me a discount due to the appalling service, the bill still came to $566. $566 to move 5 items half an hour away!?

You've been warned, choose literally anyone else.

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

A great move

Juan and his team from Two Men and a truck were on time, polite and careful with our furniture. It was great to have them move us and we would use the company again. Show reply
Alexandre
AlexandreDoonan2 posts

Excellent!!

Michael and Mathew helped us move to the Sunshine Coast. They were efficient, careful, hard working, kind and good-spirited. The move was a joy. This is the 4th time we use TMAAT and time after time they have delivered beyond expectations. Show reply

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

We needed a move of several large items (3 sofas, 1 large desk) from one side of Sydeny to the other.
I don't often write reviews (busy, like everyone) except when the service is either terrible or outstanding.
The Two men and a Truck removalists arrived on time, were careful and repectful with the items (glass top of the desk) and were polite and a pleasure to deal with.
Couldn't recomeend them highly enough. Show reply
Mark Middleton
Mark MiddletonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

Thanks to Junior and Andre for doing our move seamlessly and very professionally. I would have no hesitation in recommending them both and using them again. Well done and thank you Show reply
Jodi H
Jodi H

Awesome team!

From booking, adding insurance and dealing with the floods, lack of internet, through to the 2 wonderfully strong and patient professional movers I was treated like a VIP. No cancellations ( during super crap weather and one block from the floods), no surprise charges. 10/10! Show reply
Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wholeheartedly recommend!!!

Highly recommend Two Men and a Truck who sent the wonderful duo of Andre and Junior. These young men were courteous and polite, punctual and were in contact en route to our home. They were respectful of our property and showed incredible care and resourcefulness. Highly recommend and would request them personally in the future.
The whole process from booking through to payment was a dream. Thank you!!! Show reply
consumer_review
consumer_reviewSydney, NSW11 posts
Bettina
Bettina

The service was absolutely fantastic

This is the second time we have used two men and a truck, and their service is absolutely fantastic. We also use their packing and unpacking service called the Finishing Touch, which was also absolutely fantastic. I can only recommend their services highly. Show reply
Liem D.
Liem D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Outstanding

Absolutely outstanding. I could go on forever about how PERFECT of a job Luiz and Arthur did to help with our move. Prompt, professional, friendly, super efficient and going above and beyond...and then even more beyond. I have had bad experiences from other companies but Two Men and a Truck are just all around excellent. Highly Recommended. Show reply
Just Me
Just Me5 posts

Reneged on quote

The price went from $220 for the first hour to $425 for the first hour; the 15 minute increment went from $47.50 to to $55. The cost was meant to be depot to depot but they stuck to their statement of from destination to new destination. Instead they wanted to charge me for fuel. The move was mainly boxes, 2 pieces of furniture and about a hundred boxes.
Someone Spesh
Someone Spesh2 posts
Two Men and a Truck   DM

Hi, this doesn't sound like a very nice moving experience at all. If you could please email us at aftercare@twomen.com along with your booking name and job ID# we would be more than happy to look into what happened on the day of your move.

Edwards
EdwardsSydney, NSW

Great removalist experience

We moved our three bedroom belongings last week from Bronte to Bondi. We had a wonderful experience with Felipe, Felipe, Eduardo and Maiton from the Williams team. These guys were extremely polite and professional. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they never complained even when items were heavy (we have some very heavy antique doors) or when the job required a second trip and took until 1am. They unbuilt and rebuilt our beds and other furniture and everything was moved safely - nothing broken. Show reply

Mathu S.
Mathu S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best moving service

We moved a three bedroom house over a short distance. Luiz, Ciao and Arthur were thorough, careful and professional. This was our second time moving with two men and a truck for good reason, they made the move very pleasant and took a lot of the stress out of the day. We highly recommend two men and a truck to anyone. Show reply
Anna L.
Anna L.3 posts

Did not come on day booked due to rain (not disclosed at time of booking that this was a risk)

Removalists did not come on day booked due to rain. Had to follow up multiple times and despite 7am booking it wasn't until 11:30am they finally said they weren't coming.
Two Men and a Truck   DM

We are really sorry that we let you down. Unfortunately in some cases where there is a heavy downfall of rain we can not complete moves due to safety reasons. We are always happy to try to reschedule moves due to these unforeseen circumstances.

Jon - Canberra ACT
Jon - Canberra ACTNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Stress free move within Canberra

Two men and a truck were very responsive to my original enquiries and provided an easy to understand quote and pricing structure. On the day of our move Bruno and Gloire were very easy to deal with and did an excellent job moving all of our items - thank you Two men and a truck for making our move stress free! Show reply
Rick
RickMelbourne5 posts

Fantastic Service Delivered

We had Luiz and Caio move us to the country/coast. there were three Melbourne pick-up locations along the way and they did them all so quickly and without fuss. They were careful, thorough, professional and fast. No hesitation to use them again - they are now our go-to guys! Show reply