Two Men and a Truck

Two Men and a Truck (page 2 of 10)

Happy customer

Great day with team Mati
Full 3 tonne truck
7 hours of hard work with no rest for Matheus on his birthday and Fabrico
Careful packers with attention to detail and no time wasted

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Peter for the great feedback for out team. Team Mati has been working alongside TMAAT for years and we are so grateful to have such a great team.

Your appreciation has been passed over to the team.

Anju MathurSydney, NSW

Worst experience of my lifetime with Two Men and Truck. They are not worth even one star rating.

The removalists subcontracted did not speak English and damaged our property and job that had to take less than 4 hours took them over 11 hours to do. will not recommend this company. Poor customer service from TMAT. We have been through emotional and mental anguish with TMAT and community needs to know how badly things are managed at TMAT.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Really sorry to hear of your concerns that you experienced with TMAAT. We believe we tried to offer yourself reasonable options which you declined to accept.

We respect your decision to voice your concerns on social media.

Anju Mathur

I dont believe reasonable options were offered. What your staff was suggesting was reactive measure with nil customer service in it.
Sorry you guys are more than Hopeless.

T.Peter

T.PeterSydney, NSW

TMAAT MOVE FROM REGIONAL NSW TO SYDNEY

The company (TMAAT)sent great workers for this job.
They arrived on time and after surveying the load got to work straightaway,
good communication,made it look easy and were carefull with everything arriving in Sydney exactly as it left !
a 12 hour day in 35degree heat completed without any problems.
Rod and Felippe deserve to get a 5 Star wrap and I've no hesitation in recommending them for your move !

Alice B

Alice BSydney

Highly recommended!

Recently moved from Chatswood to Seaforth. The team was punctual, professional, efficient and pleasant to deal with. Very pleased with the move. Would highly recommend

Matt

MattBrisbane

Awful - really do not recommend

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane

Harriet S

Harriet SCanberra

Stress-free move

Stu

StuCanberra

Have a back up plan. Take a close look at their logo, coz that's how it feels.

Blackers

BlackersHarrietville

Professional move

Moved 4 hours north of Melbourne in the middle of intense rain (Hume Fwy flooded) but the 2 guys moving our things were fantastic, excellent service. Highly recommended.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne, Truganina
Annalisa Holmes

Annalisa HolmesKillcare Heights

Exceptional Customer Care

Maureen

MaureenSydney

High Recommendation

TMAAT were outstanding.

I had a team of 4 professionals.

They were timely, dependable, extremely careful, efficient, skilled and experienced with the relocation.

I was so impressed. I would recommend them highly and will definitely be using them for my next move.

To all the team both on the ground (HO) and with the relocation - thank you so very much!

M O'Reilly

Alexandre

AlexandreDoonan

Best People Ever!

courteous and competent

This was a small move but important to us as it involved a very heavy dining table and 8 chairs which we could not have managed by ourselves. Both team members were well-mannered and smiled and were very competent in their task.

Nick D

Nick Dcanberra

Unreliable. Dishonest. Everything you don't want in a removal company...

Chris H

Chris HSydney

Great team

My move was a bit complicated, partially emptying a large house and moving most of the contents to a storage unit which I hadn't seen before. I was a bit stressed but the TMAAT team were calm and made it easy. The guys arrived on time, were courteous and careful, and were not fazed by having to move a piano and cram everything into a storage space. They fitted it all in well... and carefully wrapped up some sofas, which has given us peace of mind until we decide what to do with them. We will use you for the next stage of our next move... in a few weeks!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Would never use or recommend

Office LocationGreenwood Indiana

Awesome removalists - interstate move went perfectly to plan.

My final items arrived yesterday, as planned. Thanks very much. We had a fantastic and highly professional service from TMAAT and will be recommending you guys to others.

The level of care taken with my stuff was brilliant and the whole thing went extremely smoothly, not easy for an interstate job.

Many thanks to you and the team.

Fitzy

FitzyCanberra

Great stuff

We moved a three bedroom house to another three bedroom house and the guys were great. Got to ours right when they said they would and got to work straight away. They didnt stuff around, were friendly and communicated well. Highly recommend..

Moving made easy! 100% would use again

Moved a 2 bedroom town house to a two story duplex, they called me at 11 on the dot which is the start time I was given and got to work straight away. First time using movers as I’ve always done it myself in the past and I’m blown away by two men and a truck. We have a lot of heavy and difficult furniture and the two guys who moved us never once complained and just got on with it. They were lovely and professional and never stopped working! They were so polite while being kind and understanding that moving is a stressful time, they made sure we were happy and everything was in its place. I want to extend a huge thank you to them and I would 100% be using them again, would highly recommend!

Ian Ashworth

Ian AshworthBrisbane

Very good

We moved our 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Newstead to our new home in Hemmant (A distance of about 15km). We were grateful that the two men arrived early as per our request. Initially the men scoped out what needed to be taken and quickly advised us that our bed frames would have to be dismantlement as they would not fit into the elevator. The men were very careful with all of our goods and made sure not to damage them or the property. The truck was packed very well. They drove very carefully and this insured that nothing was damaged during transit. When we arrived in Hemmant they men helped unpack the truck and move large items to where they needed to be.

All in all I was very impressed.

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane

I am highly disappointed!!!!

I am highly disappointed!!!! In the past I used this company twice, once for my personal move and once to move the business office where I am working. I had to move again last weekend on 12/05/2018 so I decided to choose this company again as the service was good. And It was wrong decision. I felt that Two Men and a Truck tried to rip off client. The size of truck was sent for 2 bedroom apartment was very small. I was moving within 6km only and the removalists had go twice from old to new place - of course without taking all my belongings. If my friends didn't help me i guess they will have to stay much much longer which will cost me a fortune.