Two Men and a Truck

Two Men and a Truck (page 2 of 15)

Amazing move!

I've never seen 2 men work so efficiently to move our commercial office, even with a flight of stairs at both ends!
The communication before the move was exceptional, and the team arrived early.
Overall an amazing experience, would highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Janelle. We are always striving to please our customers expectations. We look forward to helping you out again when you are on the move.

Peter B.

Peter B.Illawarra, NSW

Great service the team. Fast, effective, and good to work with.

4 Bedroom move across town. On time and as planned. The team were courteous and aware of looking after the furniture. They checked everything and asked if there was anything else we needed

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Peter ! We all try really hard ti make each move easy and stress-free.

Don

DonSydney, NSW

The guys from Two Men And A Truck great movers.

TMAAT were called at short notice to move a 2 bedroom apartment. The guys arrived on time, worked efficiently and quickly. The same at the destination. Their helpfulness and cheer was outstanding. Highly recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Don, you hit the jackpot with able to secure a moving spot at such short notice.
We look forward to being your first removalist you call to help you move again.

Paula H.

Paula H.

Kudos to Two Men and a Truck

A big thanks to TMAAT for our recent move—to Sean (Sales Manager) and Jamie (Move Manager) for their excellent customer service, and to the removalists: Pedro, William and Felipe. A friendly, polite and professional team, they treated possessions and properties (the apartment we left and the one we moved to) with the utmost care and respect.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Paula. We sure do work with a great team. Thank you for the lovely review.

Janice K.

Janice K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My move.

Louis and Caio were really helpful and very efficient. I would happily recommend your business. It was a very tiring day for me and it was nice to have this part of the move done so well.

Highly recommended.

I used TMAAT for a large residential move from Sydney to the Central Coast. I had a fantastic experience with these guys. Well organised in the lead up, arrived on time, were professional & polite, really easy to deal with & hard-working. I would have no hesitation in recommending TMAAT.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Matt, we all try very hard to make moving as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to helping you out again when you are on the move.

Fantastic Service!

Daniel and Will were fantastic movers! They moved my items from one apartment to another in great time; only an hour! They were both punctual and lovely to work with.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you. Glad everything went well.

Bru

BruSydney, NSW

A great job done on all levels.

Great job !

We moved from a 4 bedroom furnished house to a small apartment from 1 suburb to the right next one.
Bruno and Toni did an excellent job! They were ponctuel, carrying, quick but still very carefull, effective, well organised and we could go on with compliments. Would definitely recommend their service!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Caroline ! We love receiving compliments for our boys. Thank you.

Carmel

Carmel Sydney, NSW

I couldn’t have been happier

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

They truely are assets and we are very lucky to all be working beside each other. Glad your move was a complete success. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

Friendly, efficient & good price

Moving art studio items from a narrow stained first floor space was completed with care and precision. The delivery was prompt and extremely well managed. Pick up time was a bit late but time was made up with the delivery to the final destination. Amazing, especially in this pre-Xmas traffic Thank you Marcello & partner!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Our newest team to join the TMAAT team. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

SueReid 2612, ACT

Furniture removal in ACT

We moved from a 3 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apartment. The move went so smoothly and we were very impressed with the professionalism of Two Men and a Truck. Daniel and Will were very hard working and polite at all times. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They worked quickly and efficiently to get the job done and they took great care of our furniture . I would thoroughly recommend them for any future job.
Suzanne Neely

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Suzanne ! We always love receiving feedback for our teams. We look forward to helping you out on your next move.

Andrea M.

Andrea M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Enough stars

The men were on time, efficient and professional. They moved an apartment worth of bulky furniture from the suburbs into the CBD. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Highly recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Always trying to make moving easy. Thank you Andrea.

Louis C.

Louis C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent job at a great price

Got screwed over at the last minute by another mover, 2 men and a truck came in at the last minute, did a great job and ended up being cheaper. Thanks to Daniel and Joseph for their hard work.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Bummer that you got let down by another Company but good for us ! Glad your move was a success.

Marion M.

Marion M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service! Would’ve given more stars if I could :)

Our move was a 2 bedroom apartment, short distanced.
We had Team Nata and Ulysses and they were just Amazing! They arrived on time and got straight into it. They both were very professional, and handled everything with care. Would definitely use this company again and would recommend to anyone looking for removalist :)

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Marion. We all try really hard to get everything right. Thank you for being such a wonderful customer.

Find out how Two Men and a Truck compares to other Furniture Removalists

If you need a fast and efficient move, look elsewhere

Moved from a studio apartment to another studio apartment 1 suburb away. Move started on time but my 2 men had no ‘hustle’. I had few boxes and furniture but they were so slow I lost my move-in lift booking at my new residence. What should’ve taken less than around 1 hour to pack into their truck, took over 2.5 hours. Next time will book a Goget and move it all myself for less than $600 for the 3 hours I was charged. Only pro was the men were careful with my items, nothing broken in my move.

PJ Law

PJ LawSydney, NSW

We recently moved from a three bedroom house and Pedro and Tacio were excellent. The way they fit our many possessions into that truck like a game of Tetris was something to behold. They were friendly, efficient, fast and so helpful and thoughtful. They are storing our items and delivering them to our new house next week, and we are looking forward to a similar experience. Highly recommend these guys, especially for what was not a straight forward move. Many thanks to Pedro and Tacio!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Moving furniture is no easy task and all our teams make moving look easy. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move. We look forward to the next phase of your move coming up.

Alicia B.

Alicia B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Care and attention to detail

A close move of only 1.4km. 4 bedroom house with big furniture which Alex and Fernando managed with ease. We moved all the little stuff ourselves. Good communication from the time I booked. Arrived on time. Alex and Fernando were great.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

You had a simply perfect team. We are constantly getting raving reviews for this team. We are very proud to be working alongside them.

Absolute legends!

We moved from a one-bedroom apartment to a two-storey house with a very narrow set of stairs during a heatwave in Sydney. Bruno and Luiz were amazing and managed to haul the heaviest furniture up a precarious flight of stairs and install a washing machine in a really tough spot, as well as getting a bed frame over a balcony. They could not have been better or more efficient on a very challenging day. Thanks so much!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Complete legends is this team. Thank you for choosing to move with TMAAT.

Painless move

My move involved a 4-bedroom large house and office. The move was over a short distance, and was finished on time. The team were highly professional, careful, and helpful, great communicators, taking great care to help dismantle and reassemble key office equipment and furniture. I would highly recommend them.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Perfect ! Thank you. We love moving people.