Two Men and a Truck

Two Men and a Truck (page 2 of 17)

Listing monitored by Two Men and a Truck

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Job well done

Thank you TMAAT for moving us from our family home of 30 years. The boys arrived on time and politely and professionally completed the job. I would recommend them to family and friends.
Thank you!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

30 years wow what a milestone ! Enjoy your new chapter in your life.

Exactly what we needed

1 bedroom large apartment move, moved 5 minutes away, 3 hours of work, the guys were so helpful, nice and experienced. will definitely try to get the same 3 guys again for the next move!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Lilly, they sure are a wonderful team.

They were very professional

Moved from Oatlands to the Entrance. The move went seamlessly and the lads I had were fantastic and couldn’t have been more helpful. Highly recommend this service. Value for money

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

They are always delivering an incredible service. They represent us to a whole new level.

Find out how Two Men and a Truck compares to other Furniture Removalists

When you feel like it is all too much

Josh and Bruno, studio apartment, short distance relocation, not only on time but every care taken. I am indebted to both men for their hard work but mostly their empathy

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

One of our consistent teams. Thank you Gloria.

Ash J
Ash JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service! Highly recommend!

Louis, Nata and Caio were great from the start. I ordered one 3 tonne truck and ended up getting two trucks & 3 men.
They moved the entire contents of my 2 bedroom house in Camberwell, this also included a garage full of boxes as well as 20 medium/large potted plants.
All up the move took 3 hours to our rental in the same suburb.
The team were very polite and are happy to do whatever is needed! Don't hesitate just book them!

Obrigada!!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Yay, we love hearing of feedback like this. Such a great moving team you had for the day of your move. Thank you for the feedback. :)

Efficient, great communication - highly recommend.

The crew (Josh and Bruno) were very responsive and the communication was great. Really happy with the move - went very smoothly! Highly recommend! They offered to put furniture together if needed. I moved from a two-storey house to a third floor apartment. They accommodated the needs of my move (arriving before a clearway started).

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This team are on a complete roll with all the awesome feedback that they are receiving. Really lucky to have them representing us.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Efficient, Careful & Friendly

I hired TMAAT for a local move within Sydney for 2 bedroom apartment. The movers were delayed because of the previous job was running late. But they did provide an update of the delay, and by the time they got started everything moved along quickly. All of my stuff arrived safely at the destination. Both movers were friendly & easy to work with. Thank you.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This is what we love to hear ! Great to hear that everything went smoothly.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and efficient movers

The guys turned upon time, were polite, fast and efficient, they had to pick up from 2 locations and delivered to a 3rd address. They did it in record time and didn’t stop till they finished. My daughter and I were very happy with the service and will certainly use them again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

You truly did have an amazing moving team. Thank you for the kind words.

Highly recommend

The team were punctual, professional as well as friendly. They worked hard- and several flights of stairs were involved!- but they moved everything for our 2 bedroom flat efficiently and safely. Highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We love receiving feedback like this. Thank you very much !

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Professional team and excellent service

My move was small but personally very significant- a loved aunt’s vintage furniture. Caio and Juan were excellent - professional, punctual and immensely courteous. Sam advised and booked helpfully. Excellent team!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

All moves big or small are important to us ! Great to hear that everything from your booking to the move went well.

Kelli A.
Kelli A.Sydney, NSW

Worked non stop

The guys turned up in the morning and worked non stop moving. Lifting and shifting and no complaining
Perhaps a little more on the $$$ side but totally worth it to have friendly removalists who actually show up on time. Would book again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We definitely are not the cheapest but we do everything above board. We love helping people move.

Easy and Simple Move

Moved out of home for the first time into an apartment. They guys were quick, efficient and so friendly. Packed everything to perfection. Really happy and would use them again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Emma. Great to hear that your move was a success.

Pierre L.
Pierre L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flawless service! Thank you!

I moved from 1 apartment to another and contacted Two Men and a Truck and moved out within 24 hours. I was served by the friendliest and most professional pair of gentlemen. Huge thanks to Nata and Felipe. Moving out is quite stressful but Nata and Felipe made things super easy and smooth.

10/10 recommended

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Pierre, what kind words. :)

Carol O'brien
Carol O'brienSydney, NSW

Have used this company many times before. Never any breakages, they are careful, helpful but quite quick.

Internal move. Lounge, kitchen and dining . Start and finish on time. Have used them previously for bigger moves and were happy. Haven’t used for full house move yet. Nothing is a problem

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Carol, we try to make moving easy !

Chrystiene G.
Chrystiene G.South East Queensland, QLD

Thankyou

Today we moved out of our townhouse to a house. The boys got held up due to mechanical issues, it was a temporary setback,but they called to let us know, which was appreciated.
We could not fault their work, attitude or professionalism. They worked hard and fast and did everything they could to make the move go smoothly.
It was quick, hassle free and 2 very helpful young men, Denis and Rafael. We would recommend them to anyone considering moving.

Denis
DenisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team with a wonderful “can do” attitude.

Nothing was too much trouble and there was no difficulty that they couldn’t overcome with a bit of innovation. Friendly, efficient, careful and professional describes them best. Small short move.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

What an accurate description of the team. Thank you !

Nikki
NikkiSydney, NSW

Best movers

My son moved from a terrace house to a two bedroom unit. David and Michael were our movers and were absolutely fabulous. Very kind nice gentlemen. My son and his fiancé are moving again in a month and we will definitely get these boys again for that move. We booked last minute and the company was very quick to help us sort the move out

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you, we always try to complete a stress free, easy moving service. We look forward to helping you all out again !

William Hammond
William HammondSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

My move was two lounges and a coffee table
The removalist were on time and efficient.
Both Josh and Mario the removalist were outstanding.
I have no hesitation in recommending two men and a truck

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you ! Great to hear that everything went great.

Stef C
Stef CSydney, NSW

Wonderful team and service

The removal team were fantastic and a real credit to the company. Polite, professional and thorough. Couldn't be happier with how easy it all was. I received text messages and calls on approach, the job was completed quickly, with no fuss and nothing was broken or damaged. The care they took with my possessions was wonderful.
A special thanks as well to the support staff, their emails and attention to detail during the booking process were fantastic. Everything was thoroughly explained, including insurance and all costs.
I absolutely recommend them for your next move.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you for the beaut reviews ! We love moving people and we will continue to always up our game.

TMAAT are a Company who know how to treat their customers.

My move was from a two bedroom flat to a similar sized flat across the City and I couldn’t of been happier with the service for these reasons:
* Punctual.
* Professional and friendly team.
* Excellent communication.
* Quote and timeframe of the job was spot on.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Sebastian, glad to hear that we got your move right in all areas !

Waimaria
Waimaria

Amazing service

Thank you to Jhon and Samuel for the efficiency and great service with the move into our town house. They made everything easy and stress free, really appreciate all their help and will definitely be using Two Men and a Truck for any future moves.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Waimaria. Great to hear that we helped make your move stress free.

Nick
NickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stress free removals!

My mum has just go into an Old Chooks home so I needed to bring her belongings back to my house. Two Men and a Truck were very helpful and prompt with a quotation and I booked them straight away. The Two Men and their Truck arrived at the correct time, they were polite, courteous and worked very hard. All mums belongings arrived safely and were put into my garage nice and tidily. Would highly recommend TMAAT!!!’

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thanks Nick. Your first sentence made me laugh. Glad all went well and we look forward to helping you move again.

MikP
MikPSydney Surrounds, NSW

I had 2 guys move a 2br home a couple of blocks. They did a great job and handled some very heavy items (King sofa bed down a lot of stairs), along with some not so well packed items. All arrived in good condition. They were happy for me to help them move smaller items which helped speed up the move.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

One of our quiet achieving teams. Great to hear that your move was a success.

Chloe C.
Chloe C.South East Queensland, QLD

5/5 absolutely amazing!

5/5 absolutely amazing. Very polite and professional. On time, reasonably priced. The boys took a huge amount of care with our belongings and made our very stressful move so much easier. we moved a 4 bedroom home.
Highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

I agree much easier when you hire the professionals to take the stress away. Thanks for the lovely review.

Virginia Sydney, NSW

Very Happy

So Happy With my move! Had 6 men & 2 trucks move me from my 6 bed house ! The guys were very professional , nothing was a problem & everything arrived at my new house in one piece. Would not hesitate to recommend this company!

Thanks again