Two Men and a Truck

Two Men and a Truck (page 3 of 15)

Reliable, careful and friendly

After the removalist we originally booked failed to show, Luiz and Rodrigo were a godsend. They were great communicators and showed up on time. Our furniture was handled with care and well protected. I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again. Thanks

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you. Sorry to hear your original movers didn't show up but glad we were able to help you move and show that moving can be easy. Thanks for the lovely review.

Louise F.

Louise F.Kingston 2604, ACT

Professional, efficient and friendly service

Daniel and Matt moved the heavy, bulky and awkward furniture between two local two bedroom apartments. They arrived on time and worked extremely hard. I was very impressed and appreciative of their professionalism and friendliness. They took a lot of the stress out of my day, I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Louise glad we were able to take the stress out of moving for you. We look forward to helping you move again.

Myfanwy M.

Myfanwy M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, care and efficiency

Will and Daniel from Canberra Two Men and a Truck moved us locally, and we couldn't be happier with their service. They were efficient, careful and polite. We required a move at short notice, and the company were accommodating and helpful ensuring we moved into our new home on schedule. Would definitely recommend, and should we need a move in the future, will be repeat customers.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We love moving people. Thank you for the ripper of a review. We look forward to helping you out again when you are on the move.

Simon J.

Simon J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent - Eliminated the Stress

We moved from a two-bedroom flat to another two-bedroom flat within the Sydney metro area. The move was logistically difficult due to a 2-hour time limit on lift used on the building we were departing from. The guys managed this issue with good humour and professionalism. We were extremely pleased with the level of care and attention to detail the team took with our personal belongings.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Simon. We are always trying to please and make each move successful. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

Would give more stars if I could!

We had a big 4 bedroom house with lots of large furniture. Fernando, Adrian and the guys showed up on time, moved quickly and carefully, and were friendly and patient the entire time (even when I kept changing my mind about the furniture placement!) I really can't recommend them highly enough and will definitely use them again for future moves.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Emily. Such positive words for our boys means a lot to us all.

Susie

SusieSydney, NSW

A job well done!

We had a motley collection of items to be moved a fairly short distance. Ivan and Juan arrived on time and were cheerful and helpful. We had just had the floors resealed and they were careful when delivering to our unit. We also needed a fridge retrieving from a storeroom and this was done and the storeroom repacked. We would be happy to employ Ivan and Juan another time should we require movers.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Always delivering top service this duo. Thank you Susie for taking the time to review our services.

No stress move in Canberra

Bruno and Daniel moved our big ticket items (lounge, fridge, washing machine etc) from our apartment to our new house down the road, in Canberra.
Service was speedy, attentive and friendly.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Always on their game this team. We are so lucky to have them working aside us. Thank you for choosing to move with TMAAT.

Lara D.

Lara D.Sydney, NSW

Great move. Easy and fast

Perfect and smooth move. Great communication. Very respectful and let me move the smaller items to make the process go faster. They moved a small truck of stuff a few suburbs over. I spent what I expected. Thanks guys

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Lara. We always strive to please and exceed customer expectations.

Denis L.

Denis L.Queensland

Professional, efficient and meticulous

Moved 4 bed townhouse a short distance in Brisbane. Booked on Saturday evening for Sunday morning (1 day notice). The boys Sebastian and Nicholas came on time, communicated extremely well, were polite and completed our move extremely carefully and reasonably quickly. We were especially impressed by how carefully things were packed into the truck. Not a single scratch on any of our furniture. Overall, could not fault this service. It's a tad above market average rate, but you truly get what you paid for. Would totally recommend to anyone.

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Friendly Service

Two men and a truck delivered our electric double recliner to a small town off of the main routes when no one else would. Office staff were brilliant. Definitely use them again. Great job Bruno and Jones. What a team!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

What a team indeed. Thank you for the awesome review.

charlisa

charlisaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service

Very small move - just a few items but long distance from Gippsland beach area to the country an hour outside Melbourne. I wasn't at the pick up - they had to collect from someone else but they followed my instructions and were there on time. Excellent communication. Very careful movers and extremely polite. Would recommend. Couldn't fault them.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Perfect, thank you for the awesome review.

Very Professional

Thank you to Gillian at head office for organising a great team “Juan & Daniel” to manage our move yesterday. The team were prompt, approachable, careful & very professional from start to finish. Juan & Daniel were fast & I would not hesitate in recommending them. Thank you Team Juan & Daniel x Skye

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Skye. Glad everything from start to finish went well. Thank you for choosing to move with TMAAT.

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Great service!

Needed to move several office items to inner cbd area. Everything arrived safely and on time, and the communication throughout the move was fantastic. Reminders regarding the move were really helpful too.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Glad all went smoothly on your move from the lead up to moving day. Thank you. :)

The Dynamic Duo - Ivan and Juan

We needed to move more than 170 archive boxes to our new secured site. They were on time, efficient and courteous. Made the move a dream. Thankyou Ivan and Juan.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Perfect thank you Bruce they sure are a dynamic duo !

Thomas v.

Thomas v.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

Moved out of a 2 bedroom apartment into a house. Sebastian and Santiago did an awesome job with the move. They came on time which was also super helpful due to lift booking time constraints. They were very careful with everything. Would highly recommend! :)

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Perfect, thank you. Moves are always a little more stressful when there are lift restraints. Glad all went well !

Kyle A.

Kyle A.Sydney, NSW

I was extremely impressed with Ivan and Milad

The team of Ivan and Milad were fantastic throughout my move. I was moving items from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 1 bed room apartment which includes disassembling a bed and two larger tables. Ivan and Milad were on-time and worked without a fuss and in a very timely manner. Every item was also delivered and set up without damage. I also found both men personable, engaging and presentable whilst doing their work.

Overall TMAAT were fantastic with communicating to me on a regular basis, including Ivan and Milad on the day of the move.

I would definitely recommend TMAAT.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

What pocket rockets is this team. They are on a complete roll. We are always trying to better our service. We love receiving feedback about our teams performance. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Ivan & Mathaeus arrived on time as agreed. Communication from company before hand was good from head office regarding booking, expectations and costs. Comms from company could have been a little better at my initial enquire. The two men did an excellent job in packing the truck and taking a few extra items I had forgot to mention with the company.

They delivered the goods and placed them where I wanted with a minimum of fuss. They were personable and engaging throughout whilst doing their work.

Highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

What a stellar review for all aspects of our business. We are indeed very lucky to have a great team.

Mary L.

Mary L.Sydney, NSW

A great team of men!

We had an unusual request requiring two containers and a month of off-site storage. Sean from TMAAT was so patient and flexible with all our requests, which we were very grateful for. The team of men who moved us out and then into our new home were absolutely awesome. They were friendly, professional and nothing was too hard. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a move done with ease, care and professionalism. Thank you to all the team at TMAAT !

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Mary. We all love our job (well as much as one can love their job. :)) We always try to be the best in our field.

Sean has been with us since the start of time and it apart of the furniture now. Your move was in good hands.

Razzy

RazzySydney, NSW

Would definitely recommend Two Men and a Truck.

Brilliant! This is the second time I’ve used Two Men and a Truck to move house. My team was Ivan and Rodrigo. The guys arrived on time, got the job done in a timely manner and were also careful and professional. Friendly guys too. Thank you Ivan and Rodrigo for moving me into my new place stress free.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We love moving people especially those that have used us before. It's not always easy getting everything right but we sure do try hard. Thank you for trusting TMAAT with your move. All the best in your new place.

averageandy

averageandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and hard working

Good communication, on time, careful with our belongings, didn’t rush but weren’t dawdling either. Next time we move will be with them again. Thanks Adriano and Bruno for your hard work on a hot day

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We are always trying to deliver an A class service. You were in good hands with this team.