Two Men and a Truck

Two Men and a Truck (page 3 of 19)

Natasha U.

Natasha U.Sydney, NSW

Unimpressed - $650 to move a studio flat

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Not bad, but could be better.

Team of Michel, Gabriel and Junior arrived at exactly the time they texted me. Truck sent was too small, possibly misunderstanding. However I had to repeatedly emphasize taking the large items, because I couldn't afford for two loads. Travelling only 80 km/h on a 100km/h motorway .... I was right behind the whole way. On more than 1 occasion I asked myself whether I had been sold a pup choosing to pay extra for 3 men. Often 1 was on the phone, or taking downtime.

Great Crew

Great work by Team Nata & Marcelo. Tasked with moving large items from one apartment to another they guys did this quickly and without issue.

Great attention to detail

Very friendly

Would defiantly recommend them and use them again

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Paul. All of our teams try to be as friendly as they can be. Great to hear that everything went well.

Find out how Two Men and a Truck compares to other Furniture Removalists

Couldn’t have asked for more

Sebastian and his team moved the contents of our large 2 level family home (4 bed, 2 bath) in early March. They arrived on time and did everything we asked (including removal of shoes on newly polished timber floors). Ours was a short move (a few houses up the street) and the boys completed this efficiently and as painless as possible. They listened to instructions well and asked when they weren’t sure about anything. There was no need to load or unload a truck in this case, but they did move bbq’s, sports gear and trampolines with ease and minimal damage. I would definitely use them again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

What troopers are our boys. We are very proud to be working alongside such great crews. Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to helping you move again.

Malcolm

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Big move into containers

Big move from 4 bedroom, split level house into 2 containers. 4 cheerful guys arrived 7.30 am, assisted by 2 more in the late afternoon and finished by about 5 pm. Despite having to take the goods up a drive, as they were unable to come right to house due to a protruding tree, they said it was no trouble and completed the move as cheerfully as when they started. All the goods were handled with great care and maybe the same ones will help us unload when everything comes out of storage. We would welcome them. Certainly made the up lift as smooth as possible.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

You were in safe hands with team Rodrigo. We are pretty lucky with all of our guys as they all help each other out to get the move done. We look forward to helping you out on your next phase of your move.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Thank you Rodrigo and Marcos for taking such care today with my furniture and making the move so easy and seamless.

A wonderful company my second time to use them. Very professional and great communication. My move was from a house to an apartment and they helped me so much and were so efficient.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Liz. They are indeed are pretty awesome team.

Alex

Alex

Highly recommended - hard working & professional

TMAAT were great! They helped us out when we were left in the lurch by another group last minute, it was a big job with multiple locations and they worked tirelessly. Highly recommend

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Glad we were able to help out at the last minute. Thank you for the glowing review.

Best movers ever

Sebastian and Nicolas are the best movers I've ever hired. They're quick, careful, and super friendly, and they did an all round fantastic job moving our furniture! If you need two men and a truck, ask for Sebastian and Nicolas.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Awesome thank you. All of our teams are pretty special.

Great job highly recommend

Short move 2 bedroom home - Mateus and Nicolas were very professional; friendly and fast - I would highly recommend their services and would definitely hire them again.
Thank you so much Mateus and Nicolas.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Awesome we are looking forward to helping you move again.

Couldn’t be happier

Nash and the team did a great job moving us out of a double story house with poor access into our new home.
They were on time, courteous and experienced.
Everything went well.
Would highly recommend TMAAT to anyone doing a move.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Yay thank you Nicolas. Team Nash are one of our newest crews to join our roadside family. Thank you for the awesome review.

Yvonne

Yvonne Sydney, NSW

Not the service I was expecting

I have used TMAAT on two other occasions and found their service impeccable unfortunately on this occasion I didn’t receive the service I was used to. Whilst [Names Removed] were polite they were very slow and seemed inexperienced. Having not a full house to move the move took most of the day which of course became quite costly to me in the long run. Sorry TMAAT you didn’t get it right this time. :(

Hoang A.

Hoang A.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

I use the service for moving two people worth of belongings between suburbs.

Sebastian and Fabian did an amazing job. They were on time and delivered the service with a timely manner.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Pure joy to read. Thank you Hoang.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and easy to use removalists

I used TMMAT for a move between suburbs.

Rod and Caio were extremely nice who were ontime, moved my stuff with care and completed the move well within what I expected.

Pure magic. Thank you.

Elizabeth F.

Elizabeth F.South East Queensland, QLD

Making a stressful day a lot easier!

Two Men and a Truck provided easy booking and communication to me regarding price and booking times from my initial enquiry. On moving day, two men arrived on time, were so kind and non judgmental, and got straight to work. Our belongings were carefully moved and, being a single Mum of four, and recently recovered from surgery, I couldn’t have done any of it without the team. Afterwards, I was surprised at the final price and they were under what I expected, and less expensive than other companies. I am very grateful and would recommend them

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Elizabeth what a beauty of a review. We love moving people, thank you for being a wonderful customer.

Excellent movers

Really great movers. I had a quick, smaller move (one bedroom, a suburb away) and they handled it really quickly and professionally. Everything was handled with care and precision. Highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Your moving team always bring the best reviews. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

Reorganisation

I had a complicated move of furniture between rooms and the guys from Two Men and a Truck were helpful and pleasant and made it all happen easily. Highly recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Great to hear that we were able to make magic on your move. Thank you Mary.

Kate

Kate

Professional, highly recommend

Thank you for helping us move house. The guys arrived on time, were organised and a nice team of guys that worked so hard. We would highly recommend Two Men and a Truck and would go with them again if moving in the future.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Kate ! We look forward to helping you move again when you are on the move.

Consistently delivers

Due to changing circumstances in life I’ve found myself calling on Two Men and a Truck four times in the past 8months. Each time meeting different members of the team, all with the same consistent professionalism, positive attitude, care and punctuality. Moving from our 4 bedroom family home, In and out of storage facilities and to setting up new homes, the high quality service Two Men And A Truck offers has made difficult days run smoothly. Thank you to such an impressive team. We ll be sure to call on you again!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

A change is as good as a holiday ! Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your many moves. We love moving people.

Barbara

BarbaraTurner 2612, ACT

Moving house made easy

We moved half a large four bedroom house locally, including some antique furniture. Daniel and Will were excellent. They were punctual, worked really hard and were very careful and cheerful.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Barbara. We love moving people.

RSV

RSVSydney, NSW

TMAAT were great from start to finish.

The whole team made my move easy and stress free. Josh and Ciao did a great job, arrived on time, and worked intelligently to maximize efficiency. It’s a great team.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We try to please all of our customers. Thank you for choosing to move with TMAAT.