Two Men and a Truck

Two Men and a Truck (page 4 of 15)

Halinka N.

Halinka N.South East Queensland, QLD

Stress free, careful and efficient move!!

We moved yesterday from Newstead to Ascot and we had to write a review to rave about how brilliant Mike, Steve and Renato are. They turned up on time at 7am and called 20 minutes prior to let us know they were on the way, they carefully moved all of our belongings from our level 4, 1 bedroom apartment in 2 hours to our new ground floor apartment. I have relocated many times and I must say these guys took all the stress out of it for me. If you want efficient, careful and respectful movers I would highly recommend the QLD team!!!!

Miki

MikiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So glad we chose two men and a truck

We had Alex and Matt from Two Men and a Truck help us move house yesterday. They were on time, efficient, professional and really nice guys. We thought moving house was going to be stressful but were very pleased with Alex and Matt making it an exciting day for us moving in to our new house.
Would definitely recommend Two Men And A Truck

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

It's always an exciting time to move people into their new homes. Thanks for the awesome review for our Melbourne boys. We love receiving feedback about how they represent us on the road. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

Macarena T.

Macarena T.Sydney, NSW

Ivan and Jose were excellent movers. I strongly recommend them. Great attitude, punctuality and service.

Two bedroom apartment. Medium distance (5km). Started and finished on time. Great experience and service. Everything was smooth and the guys make it all easy. We finish on time, as scheduled

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thanks for reviewing us ! We love moving people.

Lea

LeaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

They sliced 2/3rd's off the removal time!!!

1 bedroom apartment to local storage move. It took a removalist and myself over 8 hrs to move into an apartment and Two Men and a Truck took 2.5hrs to move everything out! They successfully transported a heavy 90 litre fish tank with water and stones still in it to a bench 1.5 metres away! They worked quickly with loads of boxes and furniture yet were careful, considerate and altogether an amazing duo. TMAAT were both professional and value for money and I would highly recommend the team again based on a speedy, efficient, careful removal and delivery of invaluable precious items. A+++

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Glad that the fish tank made the move in one piece. :) We are very proud to be working with such a great team. Thank you for moving with us.

Quick and easy!

I had a two bedroom 1st floor apartment and was moving to 2nd floor apartment.
The two boys came in and did a great job.
Thanks boys.
I definitely recommend these guys

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Love making moving easy. Thank you Ben.

Tracie

TracieSydney, NSW

Smooth Move

I wholeheartedly recommend TMAAT. Our movers Team Mati were great. They were efficient and courteous and they kept me updated on progress and everything straightforward and easy. Thank you Mati, Mateus and Tiago.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Awesome that you Tracie. Love receiving feedback like this.

Speedy and conscientious movers

I can’t praise these guys enough. They handled my move quickly and professionally, worked hard, explained everything, and even put my bed back together for me. I would highly recommended!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We love moving people. :)

Kaci L.

Kaci L.

Professional and Efficient

Fantastic service from our movers Ivan and Junior. They were friendly, professional, and efficient.

They moved our 2 bedroom to a nearby suburb and made the (normally stressful) process painless.

We wouldn’t hesitate to book with 2 men and a truck in the future.

Thanks Kaci,
We look forward to helping you move again. :)

Jill K.

Jill K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Stress free move by Daniel and Jamie

Thanks Daniel and Jamie who made the process of moving the belongings of my one bedroom apartment seem so easy. On time, friendly, professional and without any stress for me.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Always trying to please. Thank you Jill.

Albiz2

Albiz2Sydney, NSW

Team Ivan and Junior

These two guys were absolutely very professional and on time. They didn’t muck around moved a one bedroom unit under an hour. They came prepared with all the right equipment so as no damage was made. I highly recommend Ivan and junior.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you. Moving is no easy job and it is great receiving feedback for our boys.

Kaizel

KaizelSydney, NSW

Super smooth and great movers!

Ivan and Junior were fantastic! Very methodical, careful and strong! Had one stop to pick something up, then loaded up about two beds worth of furniture. Managed to figure out the truck in our narrow back alley! Thank you for the easy move. Would definitely hire again!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

They are brilliant this team. Thank you. We look forward to helping you out again on your next move.

Jason P

Jason PSydney, NSW

Highly recommended! Careful, swift movers

Ivan and Junior did an excellent job - moving us between a two-bedder across nearby suburbs. They were efficient, on time, careful and helpful - checking in with question when needed but otherwise getting on with it. Highly recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We look forward to helping move your recommendations. Thank you for choosing to move with TMAAT

Eleanor

EleanorCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy move

Thanks Patrick and Daniel for moving a few items within the same suburb for us recently. Friendly and efficient, we would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

One of our newest recruits to join us in ACT. Nothing but compliments. Thank you.

B Mackie

B MackieSydney, NSW

So efficient

Ivan and Junior were fabulous. I needed some heavy items moved in my house. Everything achieved without stress. Very punctual, clear communication prior to arrival, and very polite. Thank you!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Yay ! We love completing successful moves. Thank you.

Magalie

MagalieSydney, NSW

Great experience for a 2 bedroom move

Had a great experience with Ivan and Junior, the move took a bit longer than expected but the movers arrived on time, were very professional and helpful. the move was frictionless, would recommend!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We look forward to helping move your recommendations. Thank you.

Russel

RusselSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Work!

Kyle and Daniel were fantastic. They were efficient, personable and very organised. Can't thank them enough. Although a small job, it saved me a great deal of time and effort.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

All jobs are important to us whether they are big or small.

Miriam L.

Miriam L.Canberra 2600, ACT

Good movers

We had a move from a 3 level 3 bedroom town house to a house a short distance away. Paulo and Renato were very thorough and careful with moving our things. All things went well.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Miriam. We are always on the lookout on how to improve our services. Please let us know at truck@twomen.com.au with how we can score a 5* review. :)

Made moving less stressful

Bruno & Daniel moved us across town. They were efficient, friendly, and worked around my "moving mess". They placed everything exactly where I wanted it at the new house.

Having Two Men and a Truck move my furniture took all the stress out of the move. I would recommend them to anyone needed a removalist.

Thank you Bruno & Daniel.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Great to hear that we took the stress out of moving. We love hearing this.

Third time I’ve used them in three years, excellent

Great attention to detail and make sure that everything moved quickly and efficiently. Thanks Bruno and Daniel for your excellent service today, moving me from one three bedroom apartment to another!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We love moving people ! Thank you for your continuous support of TMAAT over the years.

James

JamesCanberra 2600, ACT

Efficient, professional and hardworking

Great for an office move. Would recommend them to anyone! Renato and Paulo are great guys who are very eager and enthusiastic to assist. Punctual, on time and secure the items in the truck.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

One of our newest recruits to help us out in the ACT. They are constantly receiving awesome feedback. Thank you James.