Two Men and a Truck

Two Men and a Truck (page 4 of 19)

David H.

David H.Sydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised with the job beginning to end

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you for your awesome reviews. We look forward to helping you move again and moving your recommendations. We always try to be as honest as possible.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Quite simply: brilliant

Gui and Pierre were awesome. Even when we realised that upon arrival at the unit block they would have to haul my stuff about 400m they didn’t complain. (Bloody Meriton architects!). Supreme professionals. You should be very proud to have these guys in your employ. Also, a special mention to Kieran in your office. He was really helpful and very professional. I’ve already spoken to mates about who to engage when moving and when I next move house there will only one company I call - you guys. Great job. Many thanks.

Well Done. You made my life so much easier

A Very easy way to move
Sebastian and Fabian arrived punctually after notifying me the night before of their arrival time. They inspected the move then got straight into work. They were efficient, polite and helpful and made my move a extremely successful in the time frame I had given them. Well done boys
Tracey

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Tracey. The boys will see you again to help you again.

Brett K.

Brett K.Sydney, NSW

Professional Company

We had two rooms to move, the two guys were very attentive to looking after our various items and were packed in the truck perfectly. They left with me ten minutes behind them and it was great to get a call from them that they had arrived at the destination ten minutes before me.

They worked continuously to unload our property and it was all done and over in quick time, they worked non stop which impressed me.

I would definitely use this Company again, from start to finish all communication and contact was very professional.

I had other quotes that were twice what this Company completed for us.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Yay ! We love it when we get every aspect of the moving process right. We couldn't be prouder of all of our teams.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Moved a one bedroom house very professionally, quickly. Nothing was damaged, they where very friendly and helpful. Great service and made the process very easy, would highly recommend. 5 stars!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This is awesome to hear. Thank you Angela for the kind words for our boys.

Sandro Oliveira and Firmino

My move was over two hours with two pick up and drop offs. It started exactly on time and finished in an efficient manner. I cannot speak highly enough of the two men Sandro Oliveira and Firmino that helped me. They were wonderful and couldn’t do enough for me. Lovely personalities nothing was too much for them. Sally

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Sally. All our teams try really hard to provide a stress free moving service. We look forward to helping you out again when you are on the move.

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job two men and a truck!

Great guys moved my few pieces of furniture efficiently, on time and with care from house to apartment. Highly recommend two men and a truck for your next move. They were great from booking to end of the job.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Perfect thank you Kat always trying to make moving easy.

Sandra B.

Sandra B.Forrest 2603, ACT

Excellent furniture removalists in Canberra

The booking and quote system were quick and easy to use, great communication.

Daniel and Joseph did an excellent job on the day, moving my household with efficiency, attention to detail, and good humour.

I only have enough furniture for a one-bedroom flat, but they had to carry the lot up three flights of stairs - great attitude and professionalism throughout.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Sandra. Glad our boys provided you with a top moving service.

Vicki

VickiCalwell 2905, ACT

So helpful and courteous

Amazing service. Friendly and obliging.... definitely recommend them to anyone. Nothing was too much trouble for Daniel and Will. They worked fast and went out of their way to ensure we were happy with our furniture placement

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This team never cease to amaze us. Thank you Vicki.

Super friendly service

I had a great experience with my small move - moving from a house into an apartment in the same suburb. The guys were really friendly and professional - would definitely recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Pure joy to read this. Thank you ! Glad everything went wel.

Ann Sargent

Ann SargentIllawarra, NSW

Guys were very careful with items to be moved

Only had a few garden items to move, one being a very old & large bonsai, because of the very wet day it wasn’t possible to transfer completely, not their fault

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Hi Ann, thanks for the beautiful review. If you would like to email us at aftercare@twomen.com.au and we can try to arrange something to transfer the goods. Such a pity about the weather at times.

Efficient and friendly

1 bedroom room move over 7-8km done with efficiency and quality without missing anything . Very professional and proficient , Bruno and his assistant were great and easy to work with!! Definitely recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Excellent ! Thank you for the glowing review and entrusting TMAAT with your move.

Amazing experience!

Was moving a 1 bedroom apartment over a short distance. The guys arrived in perfect time and ended within a great timeframe. All my household items were handled with the utmost care and I was extremely happy with the efficient and friendly service. 10/10 would use again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

10/10 review, thank you Kirsty ! Glad to hear that you were very happy with your move. We look forward to helping you move again.

Nicki

NickiCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and help

Daniel and Will were fantastic last week for my move in ACT. Called to check if they could arrive early and were efficient, respectful of goods and both properties. Highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Pocket rocket of a team. Thanks Nicki.

Repeat customers

This is our fourth time using TMAAT, this time to send furniture to auction as we prepare to downsize. Everyone has been helpful and efficient. Williams' Team was great this move. We will be calling on them again soon when we do the last move. Thanks again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Stunning ! Thank you for your continuous support Alastair.

Pauline H.

Pauline H.Sydney, NSW

The best removalists in Sydney

I moved a 3 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom apartment 75kms away.

Devan and Daniel were absolutely fantastic, a professional team. They looked after everything and wrapped and handle my belongings with care.

It was a big day, 8 hours and extremely hot and they just kept the pace up.

It was worth every cent and I will sing their praise far and wide; the only removalist I would recommend or use.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Wow what a lovely review and praise for our boys. We look forward to helping you move again.

SueSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Moved out of a two bedroom apartment that was within a short distance.
Guys arrived on time and finished on time. They provided excellent service from start to finish.
Highly recommended.

Perfect thank you Sue !

Ellen

EllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommended

We moved from Melbourne to central Gippsland and TMAAT really looked after us. They turned up right on time, moved quickly and so carefully. They were on the expensive side, however after using other companies at a lower cost in the past, it was well worth it because of their efficiency and care they took. They were friendly, professional and helpful. I would use this service again for my next move and can't recommend them highly enough.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

My mum always tells me it's quality not quantity and you get what you paid for ! Glad that we were able to show you that we were worth every cent. Thanks for recommending us and we look forward to helping you move again.

Making moving easy

Our move was very straightforward. The guys turned up on time , were very polite and very careful with our furniture. The truck was packed efficiently and the unloading was done very efficiently also. This is the fourth time over 17 years that we have used Two Men and a Truck and I would definitely use them again and recommend them very highly.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you for your continuous support throughout the years. We love moving people and it makes it all the more worth while when we receive feedback like this. Thanks David !

Elisha

ElishaSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Moved 2 bed and reassembled across short distance. Done efficiently and was very professional. They give a 2 hour arrival timeframe - came within this time and completed the job quickly. Highly recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

You had an incredible moving team, but then again all of our teams are amazing. Thank you for the kind reviews. All the best, we look forward to helping you out again when you need to move.