Two Men and a Truck

Paid over $850 for a 2 hour move & charged 3 hours in travelling times that was not quoted in any conversation!

Wouldn't recommend.

Moving interstate, from a 5-6 bedroom house and not enough capacity was quoted. We got a trailer and a small truck ourselves but some of our things were left behind forever. Packing crew put clearly marked fragile boxes at the bottom of stacks so we had breakages, some of it irreplaceable. The crew who offloaded kept apologising for the state of the crushed boxes. It was a rainy day during the pack but the crew allowed antique furniture to get wet and would have loaded it that way except that I wiped it down. Certainly couldn't recommend them.

Lynette

We sent a very detailed email to our contact from your company in Sydney, Sean Maycock. We thought we should inform him of our concerns prior to posting the review he asked for. He was the one who did our quote.

Will

WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid if you need a time sensitive move

Had a booking between 3-5pm. Mover '[name removed]' then called at 3pm to confirm they would be arriving at 5pm. They then called at 5pm to say they wouldn't be arriving until 6pm. I clearly stated when booking and over the phone that the service lift was booked only until 7pm. Mover was quite rude and unprofessional over the phone, so I thought it best to cancel the booking after the additional delay.

Never againSydney, NSW

Took a personal item of mine

The removalists subcontracted did not speak English and stolen my property and job that had to take less than 6 hours took them over 8 hours to do. will not recommend this company. Poor customer service from TMAT. We have been through emotional and mental anguish with TMAT and community needs to know how badly things are managed at TMAT.
The men chatted with each other every time they were away from us. We had everything packed and ready to go but still ripped us off.
These people are thieves.

Never again

Well its great to see you are looking at the comments previous customers have made and it shows you hire thieves not contractors

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We log all constructive feedback that our office receives. We don't have any logged feedback about missing items. If you could please email us at truck@twomen.com.au or call our office on 1300 880 412 we will happily look into your move.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Missing Items In Transit

Small move to my new place, only to find all expensive shoes missing. I emailed 3 times to raise my concerns. Each time I was dismissed. Apparently no investigation conducted. They also left all their tools here and are not interested in picking them up. Why???

Mike

MikeForrest 2603, ACT

No showed booking, didnt care

Booked for 8am. Get a call at 8:05am saying they will be late, more like 10am.

We have a young family and things to do. A bit inconvenient but ok, whatever.

Called back a couple of hours later, wont be there until 1pm now, IF they can make it at all. It depends on how other moves go...

I let them know that is not really on, we had a confirmed booking and now we are stuck. Caller could not care less.

Have used twice before. Once was ok. Second time was slow and a few damaged items.

Will not be using them ever again.

Didn't show up

We had to move a few items into storage unit on a Saturday and needed two men with a truck to do this job. We were told they'd arrive between 11-1pm and then told on the day they were delayed and would definitely be there between 1-2pm. We had to leave at 3pm and they said they would be there and assured me there was time to do the job. By 3pm nobody had showed up, nobody had phoned and we left without getting the job done. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This definitely is not good enough from our side and we are really sorry that we have let you down. Our customer satisfaction is paramount to us and we are sorry that we have severely under delivered.

Scot DSydney, NSW

Never ever again

It took two days to move a one bedroom flat that should have taken a few hours. Language proved a big issue, and they weren’t where they’d say they would be more than once. The office were unwilling to help. A horrible, expensive experience I couldn’t afford, I was exasperated to tears by the end. Don’t do it to yourself.

Scot D

You had no interest in helping me before, I don’t want to deal with your company ever again.

Anju MathurSydney, NSW

Worst experience of my lifetime with Two Men and Truck. They are not worth even one star rating.

The removalists subcontracted did not speak English and damaged our property and job that had to take less than 4 hours took them over 11 hours to do. will not recommend this company. Poor customer service from TMAT. We have been through emotional and mental anguish with TMAT and community needs to know how badly things are managed at TMAT.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Really sorry to hear of your concerns that you experienced with TMAAT. We believe we tried to offer yourself reasonable options which you declined to accept.

We respect your decision to voice your concerns on social media.

Anju Mathur

I dont believe reasonable options were offered. What your staff was suggesting was reactive measure with nil customer service in it.
Sorry you guys are more than Hopeless.

Matt

MattBrisbane

Awful - really do not recommend

Nick D

Nick Dcanberra

Unreliable. Dishonest. Everything you don't want in a removal company...

Office LocationACT, Canberra

Would never use or recommend

Office LocationGreenwood Indiana

I am highly disappointed!!!!

I am highly disappointed!!!! In the past I used this company twice, once for my personal move and once to move the business office where I am working. I had to move again last weekend on 12/05/2018 so I decided to choose this company again as the service was good. And It was wrong decision. I felt that Two Men and a Truck tried to rip off client. The size of truck was sent for 2 bedroom apartment was very small. I was moving within 6km only and the removalists had go twice from old to new place - of course without taking all my belongings. If my friends didn't help me i guess they will have to stay much much longer which will cost me a fortune.

Terrible move

Terrible damage done to console table. Three bedroom apartment. The move was done within Sydney.
The removalists refused to give a discount.
We are very unhappy with the situation.
The move was very slow.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne, Truganina

Natasha

NatashaSydney

Disgraceful and so expensive

2-bedroom Apartment move, I had lost the number of my old removalist and his 4 guys, never cost me more than $600. Two men and a truck turn up, 2 guys taking their sweet time as slowly as possible with no fitness or experience (I could tell) and cost me over $1,000. In the end my husband and I were helping them it was getting so expensive, disgraceful will never use them again and warn others. It's important to research and read reviews, I wish I had shopped around more before booking this company in. I ordered a big truck and 3 men to try and save on money due to the big move and they turn up with big truck and 2 guys which made it slower but still charged me for the big truck which made no difference time wise with less men!

SueMorningside

Quotes don't hold! :(

Kaye B

Kaye BSydney, NSW

Worst Moving Experience Ever

I moved to a 2 bedroom apartment so only had a small amount of furniture but the young men who moved it had no idea how to look after it. A 2 piece Parker cabinet that should have been taken apart but was not and was seriously damaged. Other pieces of furniture have the corners banged. The men were very polite and friendly but seriously needed training. I will not recommend the company nor will I use them again. I only moved about 1.5 kilometres. Maybe if it had been further my load may have been destroyed.

Unprofessional and rude