Two Men and a Truck

Good service but too slow

Punctual at the start of the day but boy the two men were so slow. I was leaving a 2 bed apartment and moving 5 kms, took the whole day from 0730-1630. Literally the guys would bring one lamp in at a time.

Cost me a lot more than I was anticipating and could see the men on their phones etc. Bit disappointing overall.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Sorry to be reading this review Andie. If you could please email us at aftercare@twomen.com.au along with your job booking ID# we would be more than happy to look through your move. Unfortunately I cannot locate a recent booking under the name Andie.

Not bad, but could be better.

Team of Michel, Gabriel and Junior arrived at exactly the time they texted me. Truck sent was too small, possibly misunderstanding. However I had to repeatedly emphasize taking the large items, because I couldn't afford for two loads. Travelling only 80 km/h on a 100km/h motorway .... I was right behind the whole way. On more than 1 occasion I asked myself whether I had been sold a pup choosing to pay extra for 3 men. Often 1 was on the phone, or taking downtime.

Yvonne

Yvonne Sydney, NSW

Not the service I was expecting

I have used TMAAT on two other occasions and found their service impeccable unfortunately on this occasion I didn’t receive the service I was used to. Whilst [Names Removed] were polite they were very slow and seemed inexperienced. Having not a full house to move the move took most of the day which of course became quite costly to me in the long run. Sorry TMAAT you didn’t get it right this time. :(

Furniture Removalists

Read the fine print

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne, Truganina

Corinne M

Corinne Masked

What is your phone number, please?

Caralyn

Caralynasked

i have spoken to the company and now want to withdraw my comments. Can you tell me how I do that?

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

How do I contact 2 men and a truck?

Sue
Sue

Hi Lorraine. Their website is here: http://www.twomen.com.au/ they have different numbers across Oz.

Thank you for responding. We do however have the same number Australia wide which is 1300 880 412

Get an answer from our members and Two Men and a Truck representatives