Friendly, efficient & good price

Moving art studio items from a narrow stained first floor space was completed with care and precision. The delivery was prompt and extremely well managed. Pick up time was a bit late but time was made up with the delivery to the final destination. Amazing, especially in this pre-Xmas traffic Thank you Marcello & partner!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Our newest team to join the TMAAT team. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Ivan & Mathaeus arrived on time as agreed. Communication from company before hand was good from head office regarding booking, expectations and costs. Comms from company could have been a little better at my initial enquire. The two men did an excellent job in packing the truck and taking a few extra items I had forgot to mention with the company.

They delivered the goods and placed them where I wanted with a minimum of fuss. They were personable and engaging throughout whilst doing their work.

Highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

What a stellar review for all aspects of our business. We are indeed very lucky to have a great team.

Miriam L.

Miriam L.Canberra 2600, ACT

Good movers

We had a move from a 3 level 3 bedroom town house to a house a short distance away. Paulo and Renato were very thorough and careful with moving our things. All things went well.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Miriam. We are always on the lookout on how to improve our services. Please let us know at truck@twomen.com.au with how we can score a 5* review. :)

CaralynSydney, NSW

A satisfied customer

A satisfied customer. A one bedroom move to the next suburb, The two men were prompt, very pleasant and obliging, happy to uplift garden pots which I thought would not be possible. They worked quickly without taking any rest breaks. They took good care of fragile things and started and finished on time.

Great help!

Mati was a great help with my move. Was careful with my belongings, and helped me with plugging in and connecting items. Very happy with the service and will happily use again the next time I move!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thanks Leisha for the fine review for team Mati. We look forward to helping you move again in the future.

Chris H

Chris HSydney

Great team

My move was a bit complicated, partially emptying a large house and moving most of the contents to a storage unit which I hadn't seen before. I was a bit stressed but the TMAAT team were calm and made it easy. The guys arrived on time, were courteous and careful, and were not fazed by having to move a piano and cram everything into a storage space. They fitted it all in well... and carefully wrapped up some sofas, which has given us peace of mind until we decide what to do with them. We will use you for the next stage of our next move... in a few weeks!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney, St Leonards

The move was a stress free experience.

Three friendly and polite Portuguese guys did an excellent job moving all my stuff. My husband had to be in another state during this time and I was left alone to handle the move but these three lovely guys made it real easy. I will definitely use Two Men and a Truck again.

Used three times in 12 months, only one issue which got resolved

Have used these guys three times in the last 12 months, first two were great, third one was OK but one of our items of furniture was dropped and broken. Turned out the insurance we had paid $560 for didn't cover this item (make sure you read the insurance fine print) and their initial reaction was tough luck. After a couple of assertive discussions, they came to the party and refunded a small amount. While it didn't cover the replacement cost of the item I appreciated the gesture. I would use them again.

Very polite and helpful

I moved a two bedroom unit to a three - only traveled a short distance - the guys that did the move were polite and very helpful and made an extra effort to help me when I got there as there was only me - great service on time, pleasant and effective.

Steve Y

Steve YSydney

Great Work

We had an unusual move - Two bed apartment move - some stuff to another apartment, some to storage and some loaded into a private vehicle. The move was estimated and was completed within the time frame with the min of fuss. I noticed the simile on the face of Mati and his offsider was there from the time they arrived until they left. It was a great experience - for a house move that is!!!

M S

M SCanberra

Efficient and punctual

I wanted to thank the crew who helped us move interstate. It all worked well. Michel, Sar and Eduardo were great and ensured everything worked smoothly. They were punctual, efficient and professional and took the stress out of the equation.

Shopnthebox

ShopntheboxSydney

Moved twice and used them twice without regret.

I moved twice in a month and used these guys twice too and they never disappointed me. They arrive on time as booked and work done in 3 hrs. They don't slack or try to drag your time. I would definitely use them again if I had to move again (hopefully not).
Punctual, reliable, inexpensive

Sally Shepherd

Sally ShepherdSydney, NSW

Excellent service which is rare these days.

The two young men [names removed] were very prompt, very polite and genuinely made the move work smoothly. They worked comfortably with my friends and family and were friendly and courteous. Good value for money I thought. They took great care with valuables and my piano which was appreciated.

On time and careful

We were impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of the team to ensure that all items were moved without any breakages or damages, and they were able to manoeuvre the items through some tight spaces. The job took longer than we anticipated, but we hadn't factored in the complicated process to get items out of our apartment, into the lift and then to the loading dock.

simon

simonSydney

A good move.

My wife and I were happy with the service provided by Two Men and a Truck. They were polite and organised and took good care of our belongings. I am sure there would have been cheaper options available but I didn't mind paying a bit more to know the job was being managed properly and that we wouldn't have to haggle over a few dollars at the end of it all.
polite, methodical, careful.

consumer2288

consumer2288australia

Fast and efficient

Picked up the apartment in the afternoon, delivered in the morning 8 AM next day. A bit late on arrival to pick up, due to previous house had too much things, a bit expensive compared to others but others uses a train instead of truck.

Overall fast and efficient, very cooperative and friendly as well.
No problems, as long as you are well packed and make it easy for them to move
bit expensive compared to others, but nothing got damaged.