Brilliant removalists!!

I recommend Two Man and a Truck so highly!! The boys were very professional, hard working and careful of all my possessions. They communicated brilliantly and completed my move perfectly.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Brilliant review. Thank you Zoe :)

Ken

KenSydney

Great service and people

My move was relatively straightforward as moving approximately 2 rooms of furniture. Guys were on time; extremely courteous and treated our furniture with respect. Not even a scratch. This is my second time using this service and wasn't disappointed.
Highly recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Terrific review. Always great to receive feedback from how I boys represent us on the road. Thank you for your continuous support of TMAAT !

Efficient Move

Our job was a simple move. Fred and Victor were on time, courteous and handled our goods with great care across a short distance. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Katie for the lovely review.

Team Rodrigo were absolutely fantastic

TMAAT helped us move a large three bedroom house. They were on time, efficient and were quick to suggest a different vehicle configuration to better transport the short distance we were travelling.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

They are a brilliant team. Thank you. :)

Cathy Lam

Cathy LamSydney, NSW

Very efficient service . Cost is very transparent . No hidden cost

Once only move . Small job . Moving three seater sofas x 2 to tip. Very punctual and on time . The young guys are very polite . Would recommend and will use again

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Excellent. All of our moves big or small are important to us. Thanks for choosing TMAAT.

Chad

ChadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent move service

Yesterday Rob and Nasa did a complicated move for me, and were so careful, efficient an considerate that they made a tiresome event quite pleasant. They accommodated last minute changes in the placement of things at the destination and were always happy and encouraging. This is the fourth time my family have used TMAT and we’d recommend them to anyone.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Wowzie 4 times, amazing. We love moving people and we will continue to improve. Thank you Chad.

Paul M.

Paul M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and super efficient!!

Brilliant from start to finish. From the friendly and responsive customer service team who took the booking (Catherine) and also Leah, who was incredibly helpful with any questions we had about the move. We had Fernando and Migual who were just outstanding doing all the heavy lifting and handling of our belongings. They were so efficient and took great care of every last object moved. So friendly and accommodating. Very professional. Highly recommended to anyone wanting a smooth and effortless relocation.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Paul for the amazing feedback. Word of mouth is the best. Thank you.

Great service ! Good guys

Messaged 1 hour before arrival
Turned up on time - did a great job
Highly recommend
2 car storage unit
Took care with all items.
Attention to detail
Polite and courteous

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Katherine. We love moving people.

Scott D

Scott D

Great service, Great guys on the day, Great customer service! What more do you want in a removals company!

I’ve used them 3 times and always had an excellent team and great service.
From the initial phone booking to the feedback after it was first class.
The 2 guys on my recent move from Wahroonga to Chatswood were outstanding and very professional.
Both Lucas and Bruno were extremely careful and courteous and made the stress of moving that much easier!
I definitely will use them again without hesitation.
Scott D. Wahroonga

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Glad to hear that all aspects of your dealings with TMAAT have been first class. At times it can be hard but we have awesome teams across the board. Thank you for your continuous support of TMAAT throughout the years.

Antonio R.

Antonio R.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I used Two Men and a Truck last week to move from Darlinghurst to Potts Point and they were absolutely fantastic. Reliable, on time and very professional - could not recommend more.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Pure joy to read your glowing review of our boys. Thank you Antonio.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful and nice

I had them move about several large house items across Melbourne (about 50 min drive). They were on time. They texted and emailed in advance. The furniture was not damaged, even though one piece needed to be taken apart and put back together once they arrived at the destination. They were very friendly and did all the work (I just had to point to the items to move). I had Louis and Caio and would ask them for help again if the need arose. Thanks guys!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Wow thank you Kate. Glad that we were able to make your move easy for you. Thanks for the lovely review.

Amanda

Amanda

Perfect for helping your DIY move

Great communication for planning. Turned up on time, really quick, helpful and friendly. My boxes were all packed and the whiteware and furniture ready to go, and with no fuss it was all in my new place in about 2.5 hours. The move was very smooth, I’d really recommend TMAAT.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Amanda. Look forward to moving your recommendations. :)

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Moving home made simple.

Bruno M, Felipe H and Tacio were amazing at making a stressful time an enjoyable experience for us. Their can-do fun attitude blended with ownership really made it easy for us. It was a short distance move. From a level 1 apartment to a 3 storey townhouse (lots of stairs!) with tricky parking at the destination. All completed within the estimated timeframe. Thank you!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Tim, glad that everything from the quote with Sean right down to the move was a complete success. We love moving people. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

T'la Field

T'la FieldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just amazing pain free moving

Thank you so much Louis and caio I was nervous to move as it’s such a struggle and you two made it so easy for me . I cannot recommend enough. thank you !

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We love moving customers like you. Thank you for the glowing reviews.

Ann-Marie Walsh

Ann-Marie WalshNew South Wales

Fantastic!

Two bedroom unit from Dee Why to South Narrabeen in just 3.5 hours. Two lovely hardworking men who handled the tricky bits easily. Very satisfied and would highly recommend! Thank you.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Ann-Marie. We are always trying to complete successful moves. :)

D B.

D B.MacArthur 2904, ACT

Easy and efficient

Moved house just after the Christmas period. Only need big bulky items like fridge, heavy shelving, washing machines, etc... moved to the next suburb over. Booking process was easy and they were able to move forward our moving date with no issues. Daniel and Jake were on time, moved efficiently and were great people to deal with. Was pretty smooth for us. Have no issue with using them again for another move.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thanks for the glowing review. Hope you have settled into your new home.

Amazing move!

I've never seen 2 men work so efficiently to move our commercial office, even with a flight of stairs at both ends!
The communication before the move was exceptional, and the team arrived early.
Overall an amazing experience, would highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Janelle. We are always striving to please our customers expectations. We look forward to helping you out again when you are on the move.

Peter B.

Peter B.Illawarra, NSW

Great service the team. Fast, effective, and good to work with.

4 Bedroom move across town. On time and as planned. The team were courteous and aware of looking after the furniture. They checked everything and asked if there was anything else we needed

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Peter ! We all try really hard ti make each move easy and stress-free.

Don

DonSydney, NSW

The guys from Two Men And A Truck great movers.

TMAAT were called at short notice to move a 2 bedroom apartment. The guys arrived on time, worked efficiently and quickly. The same at the destination. Their helpfulness and cheer was outstanding. Highly recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Don, you hit the jackpot with able to secure a moving spot at such short notice.
We look forward to being your first removalist you call to help you move again.

Paula H.

Paula H.

Kudos to Two Men and a Truck

A big thanks to TMAAT for our recent move—to Sean (Sales Manager) and Jamie (Move Manager) for their excellent customer service, and to the removalists: Pedro, William and Felipe. A friendly, polite and professional team, they treated possessions and properties (the apartment we left and the one we moved to) with the utmost care and respect.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Paula. We sure do work with a great team. Thank you for the lovely review.