Tynan Motors

Tynan Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tynan Motors

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (64)

Dave M
Dave MIllawarra, NSW

They have lost my business.

Store LocationTynans Sutherland
F95299825
F95299825Sydney, NSW

No Tynan Service

Had to book a month ahead to get a dangerous factory recall repaired for my Kia Stinger. I received the sms reminder the day before and turned up on time in the morning to immediately be told that the dealership had run out of parts with no real apology . It had now been a couple of weeks with no update calls received. I provided feedback to the Marketing Director via the company website email with no response.

Store LocationTynan Motors Service

northwestern
northwesternSydney, NSW

Will never return to Hyundai or Tynan

A company that deceives to make a sale and lies constantly when you talk to management run you around in circles please be very very careful, car dealerships like this are very dangerous.

After speaking with Hyundai and making a formal complaint not getting anywhere so I’m left to go to another make. Will never purchase from Tynan or Hyundai again DYOR

Store LocationTynan Kirawee
Roger S
Roger SSydney, NSW

Good Service

Reasonable service. Easy to book & car ready on time. Sometimes parking is a problem though but can usually squeeze in somewhere.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Immediate service for a safety issue

I phoned Tynan service after I been flagged down by another driver that both my brake lights were out. The service department booked me in for urgent service to replace the globes that day. The service was done within 30 minutes. The staff were friendly and ensured I was happy with the labour carried out. Thank you Tynan for resolving a dangerous safety issue so quickly.

Store LocationKirawee
Emile
Emile

Incompetent disgraceful dealership - shame shame shame

This dealership is the worst by far I have ever dealt with. Their service dep't and management are a disgrace to the car industry. I have taken my car there over 5 times for the same issue, yet no parts ordered & cant do the work. They all blame each other and eventually the guy who doesn't work there anymore. They give all the reputable brands they sell a bad name by providing dirt poor service. [Name Removed] must be turning in his grave seeing such incompetence. I will not be buying any brands they sell just so that I don't come across these morons ever again. Shame on you lot absolutely disorganized organization.

Store LocationSUTHERLAND TYNANS MITSUBISHI

Unprofessional service department

First my new honda had a drivers door adjustment refused the car was under dealers warranty had get honda Australia involved then as the car aged I requested a pink slip when they did a service picked up the car no plink slip they said it needed new tyres as I checked all tyres before the service I asked to be shown were the tyres were not legal no one could could show me as I drove out I drove past a sandwich board saying buy tynan tyres I then took my car to a tyre dealer and said if you the they need changing do all of them the answer was they still had 50’000 klm on them. I would never recommend this dishonest car dealer

Store LocationKirrawee
Tim
TimIllawarra, NSW

Got a great deal with matching customer service

Best deal on the car I wanted in all of NSW dealerships, so good I paid deposit over the phone & when I showed up to view & collect my car things couldn’t have gone smoother. Persa helped me straight away with payment & paperwork while the team entertained my 3 young daughters then Jayden who was only a young new salesperson took me through the books, signed contracts & had amazing knowledge of my car & even helped me set up all my cars settings & tech which helped immensely!! Drove it off the lot with my kids all super excited.
That’s how buying a new car should be.
Thanks team

Store LocationSutherland

Lyn P
Lyn P

Jeep Cherokee limited - Kirrawee service department disgusting customer service

Store LocationKIRRAWEE NSW

excelent customer service

exceptional customer service. car salesmen Huey and his knowledgeb made the experience of purchasing a car a breese! the whole process was quick and stress free. After this experience, I highly recoment Tynan motors.

Store Locationkirawee Tynan motors
Cheryl Jackson
Cheryl JacksonSydney, NSW

Fabulous Tynan Used Car Salesman!

Store LocationKirrawee NSW

Wonderful customer service.

What a pleasure it has been dealing with the staff at Tynan Motors especially the service team. I’m very pleased to say they are very helpful in every way.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Trustworthy, great service and overdelivered on value!!!

When I rang Mr Jake Watson from Tynan Motors (Kirrawee, NSW), I received the best possible service you could ask for! Mr Watson was quick to negotiate a fair and suitable deal, that I was shocked!

I've had my fair share of dealing with car salesmen over the years, who generally get a bad wrap, however, Mr Watson exceeds all expectations on what a car salesmen should be, he was so polite and trustworthy that I felt at ease with the purchase of my new (used) 2010 Hyundai Getz.

Mr Watson's professionalism is a true credit to him personally, and to Tynan Motors. Thank you

Store LocationTynan Motors (Kirrawee, NSW)
Phil Kong
Phil KongIllawarra, NSW

Very helpful

Peter was very helpful and honest with us. As was Trevor and Jo. Will continue to do business with them. Phillip Kong.

Store LocationTynan Motors Albion Park
Amit
AmitSydney, NSW

No option given to customers.

Wanted to UPGRADE my booking, staff literally threatened and ridiculed me over the phone. Never going back again. Just not customer friendly.

Store LocationKirawee hyundai