Tynan Motors

Tynan Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tynan Motors

Dave M
Dave MIllawarra, NSW

They have lost my business.

Bad news scam crew

Ripped of every person I know that bought from tenants. Excess of eight people now I've told them about my issues. Discussing scams here.

Store LocationKirrawee

Other Car Dealerships

Dont trust these people specially paul danon

Very bad experience with these people specially paul danon no wonder hes the executive sales man. He's a fucken crook

F95299825
F95299825Sydney, NSW

No Tynan Service

Had to book a month ahead to get a dangerous factory recall repaired for my Kia Stinger. I received the sms reminder the day before and turned up on time in the morning to immediately be told that the dealership had run out of parts with no real apology . It had now been a couple of weeks with no update calls received. I provided feedback to the Marketing Director via the company website email with no response.

northwestern
northwesternSydney, NSW

Will never return to Hyundai or Tynan

A company that deceives to make a sale and lies constantly when you talk to management run you around in circles please be very very careful, car dealerships like this are very dangerous.

After speaking with Hyundai and making a formal complaint not getting anywhere so I’m left to go to another make. Will never purchase from Tynan or Hyundai again DYOR

Terrible after sales service. Go elsewhere

Tynan Motors.. you are a disgrace!!!!!. I bought 4 x LDV Vans from you. All 4 Vans have failed and I am getting NO ASSISTANCE from you, other than dragging out the repairs. Im paying for a loan Van.. have been without a van for months. Quick to take your money, then hopeless after sales service. We need a loan van!!!! Call me with a solution.

Emile
Emile

Incompetent disgraceful dealership - shame shame shame

This dealership is the worst by far I have ever dealt with. Their service dep't and management are a disgrace to the car industry. I have taken my car there over 5 times for the same issue, yet no parts ordered & cant do the work. They all blame each other and eventually the guy who doesn't work there anymore. They give all the reputable brands they sell a bad name by providing dirt poor service. [Name Removed] must be turning in his grave seeing such incompetence. I will not be buying any brands they sell just so that I don't come across these morons ever again. Shame on you lot absolutely disorganized organization.

Unprofessional service department

First my new honda had a drivers door adjustment refused the car was under dealers warranty had get honda Australia involved then as the car aged I requested a pink slip when they did a service picked up the car no plink slip they said it needed new tyres as I checked all tyres before the service I asked to be shown were the tyres were not legal no one could could show me as I drove out I drove past a sandwich board saying buy tynan tyres I then took my car to a tyre dealer and said if you the they need changing do all of them the answer was they still had 50’000 klm on them. I would never recommend this dishonest car dealer

El.K
El.KSydney

Unprofessional Salesman

The cars at this dealership seemed to be good quality however I had a terrible experience with the dealer who was trying to sell me a hatchback. I nearly went through with the purchase, but when we told him we would purchase the car, he was smirking and I immediately felt this was the wrong choice so we Changed our mind as we knew by Hueys reaction we were not getting a good deal.

Store LocationSutherland

Lyn P
Lyn P

Jeep Cherokee limited - Kirrawee service department disgusting customer service

Amit
AmitSydney, NSW

No option given to customers.

Wanted to UPGRADE my booking, staff literally threatened and ridiculed me over the phone. Never going back again. Just not customer friendly.

Unsurprised
Unsurprised Illawarra, NSW

Incompetent

I won’t go on...if you value your vehicle, and expect expert mechanical service.
Don’t take your vehicle to Wollongong service centre.

O.D.C
O.D.CSydney, NSW

Would be zero if it could be

Only giving one star because there's no zero star option

I could probably write a book with all the adversities I had with Tynan Motors. I bought a car with them 2.5 years ago and had at least 5 very disappointing episodes. Basically, servicing your car with Tynan Motors is absolutely unreliable, neglecting, unfair, overpriced option unless you want to be part of their scam. Moreover, the administrative staff is not helpful at all for solving client's issues as they don't care about the image of the company. It was a big mistake making a deal with them, what is confirmed by the majority of bad reviews given by other clients to Tynan. Very upsetting.

Per Andersen
Per AndersenSydney, NSW

What a farce

The service from sales was first rate. Thats where it stops. My car was damaged at service centre requiring me to pay almost $1000. I was almost in a collision at the service centre with a tynan employee speeding out of the entrance, then was verbally abused almost to a point of physicality. I will never be back to Tynans ever